Kyron Seen Near Truck? Could This Be New Info?

STEADFAST

Reaction score
In her interview with KGW http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html , Desree says ( at -1:54)

First of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with someone else in it?

Do you think this was a slip of the tongue and she was revealing information that has not been made public, or do you think this statement is not significant?

White truck transciption

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27 pt.2
Video: http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

-2:50

Chit chat from reporter in the beginning not included. Only what's needed from her for context.

Reporter: Potentially one person in the truck... three people... the white truck, Terri's truck... can you talk...

Desiree: (interrupts) Kaine's truck (laughs)

Reporter: a little bit about that...

Reporter: Kaine's truck. I'm sorry... What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though Dede was in that truck?

Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected.

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?

Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

So I mean, other than that (shrugs), that's how significant it was to me.

Reporter: How authentic do you think that witness is? I mean how...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side) Very authentic.

Reporter: So it's a credible...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side and down) Yep.

Reporter: ...witness.

Reporter: And what exactly are they claiming that they saw?

Kaine: (audibly sighs/intakes breath, clears throat)

Kaine: Well I think, Sarah, I think to be more direct about it... I think that law enforcement needs to determine that still.

Desiree: Yeah, that part.

Kaine: We've been briefed on a lot of the information and the tips and the things that they're looking into, and that was part of that bucket of tips that they're...

Desiree: (interrupts) Yeah.

Kaine: ...that they're working their way through. Until they confirm and until they bring some of that information forward to the greater public, they're still looking into it, so I think us commenting on that is a little bit premature.

There's how we feel about it...

Kaine: ...and then there are the facts. And the facts...

Reporter: (interrupts) How do you feel about it?

Kaine: How do I feel about it? I feel it's definitely significant. I don't know how credible the sources are. I'm hoping that they are because it helps us bring more of those pieces that we talked about before, the puzzle, in to paint the bigger picture, but until they're confirmed, I'm not going to maintain a sense of false hope that they're valid, until they're actually valid, until I see them and get from law enforcement that yep, this is verified, this is air tight, this is another piece that we found, and then I will believe it.

Desiree: Yeah.

I'm thinking this must be the witness who blew open the reason LE is looking at TH. That is, if what Desiree said came through LE briefings.

White truck transciption

Video: http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

Chit chat from reporter in the beginning not included. Only what's needed from her for context.

Reporter: Potentially one person in the truck... three people... the white truck, Terri's truck... can you talk...

Desiree: (interrupts) Kaine's truck (laughs)

Reporter: a little bit about that...

Reporter: Kaine's truck. I'm sorry... What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though Dede was in that truck?

Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected.

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?

Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

So I mean, other than that (shrugs), that's how significant it was to me.

Reporter: ...witness.

Reporter: And what exactly are they claiming that they saw?

Kaine: (audibly sighs/intakes breath, clears throat)

Kaine: Well I think, Sarah, I think to be more direct about it... I think that law enforcement needs to determine that still.

Desiree: Yeah, that part.

Kaine: We've been briefed on a lot of the information and the tips and the things that they're looking into, and that was part of that bucket of tips that they're...

Kaine: ...that they're working their way through. Until they confirm and until they bring some of that information forward to the greater public, they're still looking into it, so I think us commenting on that is a little bit premature.

There's how we feel about it...

Kaine: ...and then there are the facts. And the facts...

Kaine: How do I feel about it? I feel it's definitely significant. I don't know how credible the sources are. I'm hoping that they are because it helps us bring more of those pieces that we talked about before, the puzzle, in to paint the bigger picture, but until they're confirmed, I'm not going to maintain a sense of false hope that they're valid, until they're actually valid, until I see them and get from law enforcement that yep, this is verified, this is air tight, this is another piece that we found, and then I will believe it.

Desiree: Yeah.

Thank you, thank you! I thought I was going to have to transcribe all of that!

What's the deal with the reporter's remark, "Potentially one person in the truck . . . Three people . . . the white truck." BBM Sounded to me like she almost said something she wasn't supposed to. Three people? In light of Desiree's remark, could the three people be Terri, Kyron, and Mystery Person? Or Kyron and 2 Mystery People?

Also just wanted to reiterate what someone on the thread for this interview pointed out, that Desiree said, "a truck" not "the truck." So there's another layer of confusion. Just what we need.

Respectfully snipped, BBM

:waitasec:

White truck transciption

This is the one part that made my alarms go off.....KYRON SAW IT ALL.

Just what did he see and why would it lead to a kidnapping.

Leads me to believe that something other is being considered by LE and KH and DY. It involves TH & DS, but what it is exactly is anyones guess.

I can make the leap that this child was kidnapped more than him being hidden by TH. I can, also, accept that the real target of this torture was Teri. She crossed someone, and her anger that they speculate about could very much be a part of this scenario.

I don't know...Kaine is being very careful about this "tip" while Desiree seems to be pinning all of her hopes on it. It may just be one more tip that LE has to check out and may have no particular meaning to the case. It helps Desiree to think Terri and "friends" are involved, rather than just Terri or another lone person.

From another article:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

(BBM)

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

So there are how many witnesses? Two that saw a man in/around the truck while Terri AND Kyron were in the school, and another who saw Kyron and the man outside in/around the truck. If there are three credible witnesses, why has no composite been released? Surely between the two witnesses who saw the man in/around the truck and the witness who saw Kyron with the man in/around the truck a composite could be released, right?

LE releases composites based on much less information. I don't understand the delay in releasing a composite. This man could potentially hold the key to everything, right? Obviously neither Terri nor Dede have Kyron, so this mystery man probably does. Isn't that a reasonable assumption if one believes the witnesses are credible and the accomplice theory is true? Why on earth isn't LE rushing to identify this man?

I agree, why no drawings of potential suspects/witnesses from LE? Maybe this person or persons who were "seen" around the truck are actually witnesses, who might have more info, but don't know it. I'm just not getting why LE would not want more help in identifying this person or persons. Unless it was just Kyron who was seen, and they are waiting for someone else to confirm that?

Thank you, thank you! I thought I was going to have to transcribe all of that!

What's the deal with the reporter's remark, "Potentially one person in the truck . . . Three people . . . the white truck." BBM Sounded to me like she almost said something she wasn't supposed to. Three people? In light of Desiree's remark, could the three people be Terri, Kyron, and Mystery Person? Or Kyron and 2 Mystery People?

Or baby k, DeDe and Kyron, thats 3 people.....

Where was the truck on the side road near the soccer field?

From another article:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

(BBM)

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

So there are how many witnesses? Two that saw a man in/around the truck while Terri AND Kyron were in the school, and another who saw Kyron and the man outside in/around the truck. If there are three credible witnesses, why has no composite been released? Surely between the two witnesses who saw the man in/around the truck and the witness who saw Kyron with the man in/around the truck a composite could be released, right?

LE releases composites based on much less information. I don't understand the delay in releasing a composite. This man could potentially hold the key to everything, right? Obviously neither Terri nor Dede have Kyron, so this mystery man probably does. Isn't that a reasonable assumption if one believes the witnesses are credible and the accomplice theory is true? Why on earth isn't LE rushing to identify this man?

Could the witnesses be mistaken and it was actually DeDe in her gardening clothing, looking masculine? I just can't see a man being involved.

Or baby k, DeDe and Kyron, thats 3 people.....

The reporter indicates it's a man, so it wouldn't have been Dede; the reporter seems to be aware of the content of the tip.

(B/IBM)

Kyron would have been seen by the truck when he was arriving at school. I wish these statements were a little more clear.

This new statement of Desiree's is interesting to me because it bolster's my belief that when Terri was waving goodbye in the crowded hallway, Kyron was no longer in the school. I think she waved for show, and I think Kyron was taken out during the time Terri and he were supposedly wandering around classrooms.

This new statement of Desiree's is interesting to me because it bolster's my belief that when Terri was waving goodbye in the crowded hallway, Kyron was no longer in the school. I think she waved for show, and I think Kyron was taken out during the time Terri and he were supposedly wandering around classrooms.

But teachers saw them in the classrooms...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

ETA: The instructor says she saw him, no mention of Terri...hmm...

Leads me to believe that something other is being considered by LE and KH and DY. It involves TH & DS, but what it is exactly is anyones guess.

I can make the leap that this child was kidnapped more than him being hidden by TH. I can, also, accept that the real target of this torture was Teri. She crossed someone, and her anger that they speculate about could very much be a part of this scenario.

I thought when she said Kyron saw it all, she meant that he wasn't grabbed and stuffed in a box or anything directly traumatic and violent -- that he was just taken somewhere. That would fit with her view that he's "stashed."

More to the point, how would Desiree know if Kyron saw it all? Using her credible, but Kaine's "hasn't been proven by LE to be credible yet" witness? How do we know that this witness didn't see Kyron at the truck when they first arrived? I don't.

Also just wanted to reiterate what someone on the thread for this interview pointed out, that Desiree said, "a truck" not "the truck." So there's another layer of confusion. Just what we need.

Where did Desiree say 'a truck'? Are you sure this wasn't where she said "Kaine's truck"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back