GUILTY AZ - Chance & Leann Kracke for child abuse, Chandler, 2010

SunnieRN

Reaction score
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-dad-toddler-freezer,0,7093159.story

Police say Chance Kracke admitted he was high on meth when he put the boy freezer.

Kracke told police he was holding his son when he went into the kitchen to make himself a snack.

So, he put his son on the bottom shelf of the freezer and closed the door, according to police.

After a minute or two he heard his son crying so he opened the freezer and instead put the boy on the floor.

The boy had a cut on his forehead, possibly from the freezer door closing on him.

More at site. II hope and pray that this baby and his sister will now be safe!

High on meth is really all that needs to be said. Good thing his son cried.

People high on Meth don't snack. They go for days without having the desire to eat. I call BS. The other child was found to have bruises and burns on her body and there is another unrelated matter of animal cruelty. No way this was an accident.. Child abuse, pure and simple, IMO.

I wish, whatever the circumstances, that part of this man's punishment would be to tell his story on a drug diversion panel. I honestly don't believe that most people set out to become drug addicts or to neglect or abuse their children when they are addicted. They do have to held accountable, though. I'd like to see this child's pain open some other people's eyes who would probably yell and scream that they would "never harm a baby".

Not until they're high or tremendously strung out.

Good catch, pip.

He says he likes getting into trouble. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this is NOT what he had in mind.

My prayers are with the children. I hope that their father will see the value in getting clean. It can be done and I have the highest respect for those who do it for their kids. I don't think there can be a better motivation.

He says he likes getting into trouble. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this is NOT what he had in mind.

My prayers are with the children. I hope that their father will see the value in getting clean. It can be done and I have the highest respect for those who do it for their kids. I don't think there can be a better motivation.

Izzy your idea about part of the dad's sentencing and mom's as well should be to put the story out there.

O.K. forgive my naivette and trust me I have seen people on meth. I don't get the cleaning issue. Hundreds of roaches scurrying around the kitchen? I thought if you were high you'd be speeding your hinney off and clean, clean, clean. I get you wouldn't use your money to buy the cleaning supplies. Then again I remember so many years back when meth was huge here in the 80's people just fixating on one task. One thing for hours.

Other child over at grandmom's apartment. Burned. Beaten.

His ms page states that he "likes to get into all kinds of trouble..."

Well, you've done that.

I feel badly for the kids.

his ms hasn't been logged into since April 2008 (prior to having children)

the grandmother who lived next door apparently didn't give two hoots about the children either (unless she just moved in that day & is the one who called LE)

The first thought that came to mind was how grateful I am that he wasn't microwaving a burrito.
Lifetime probation...hopefully a stipulation is that she not have any more kids.

No words for him, none.

Lifetime probation...hopefully a stipulation is that she not have any more kids.

It won't. That would be taking away her freedom. Unconstitutional and all that.

A stipulation should be she receive counseling and find out why she'd accept someone doing these things to her kids. Sounds like an abusive situation all around. I am not exscusing her, but it looks that way.

If that guy put my kid in the freezer he'd be getting a 50 pound block of ice smashed over his head while he slept. Then I'd force him to sit on it until it melted. Then I'd probably be locked up.:crazy:

Some background:

Chance placed his 7-month-old baby in the freezer and then shut the door and the couple's 19-month-old daughter was found with multiple burns and bruises.

According to Chandler Police, officers were notified by the children's grandmother when the Krackes dropped their children off at her home with bumps, bruises and lacerations. When detectives looked into the case, they discovered a bizarre incident that reportedly occurred while the couple was high on meth.

Investigators say Chance Kracke explained that he was holding his 7-month-old son while making something to eat because the floor was dirty with cockroaches and feces. High on meth, he then allegedly placed the baby in the freezer and then closed the door. The child was removed from the freezer about two minutes later after Chance heard the child scream. The child reportedly sustained cuts to his forehead while struggling in the cold.

The couple's toddler daughter was also found with injuries which included multiple bruises and burns to her legs. Chance Kracke reportedly told detectives that he believed the burns were a result of a lighter that had leaked butane onto her leg.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2010/08/chance-and-leann-kracke-jailed-after.html?m=1

FREEZER.jpg

"Kracke" heads, for sure. Praying to God neither has the opportunity to produce any more children...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back