730 users online (102 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where is DeDe Spicher NOW

Since things have started to get quiet, has anyone read any thing new on DeDE?
    Is she living at the same condo?
    Working again ?
    See TH at Roseburg often?
    Seems so odd with all the posters the LE sent out that no news came from it.
    OR did I miss all of that?
    TIA
    Last edited by passionflower; 08-29-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: trying to edit TITLE name spelled wrong/can't do it! sorry
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Since things have started to get quiet, has anyone read any thing new on DeDE?
    Is she living at the same condo?
    Working again ?
    See TH at Roseburg often?
    Seems so odd with all the posters the LE sent out that no news came from it.
    OR did I miss all of that?
    TIA
    I have no idea, but her last name is spelled Spicher, I believe.

I tried to fix spelling of name in title, and I don't know how, tried edit????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I tried to fix spelling of name in title, and I don't know how, tried edit????
    Select edit and then select go advanced, you will be able to fix it then.

I would imagine she's staying pretty low profile, on advice of her attorney. LE probably knows where she is. I doubt if she has visited Terry, or had any contact with her, since DeDe's appearance at the GJ. Not sure what DeDe's role in this might be. LE seems to think there's some connection. The owner of the farm, where DeDe was working, was called to the GJ and I don't think she, the owner, had any connection to Terry, so it had to have something to do with DeDe. DeDe was pretty admit, in her interview with People that she never left the property, but didn't say, she never left the spot where she was supposed to be. No witness to where she was after she left her position, so far as we know. We might not hear about her again until the GJ is finished, or if she goes back to testify.

From the description we've all heard about DS, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she has been out to Roseburg to visit her pal, TH.

I've been wondering about this too, since we haven't heard a word about her in weeks. I'm surprised the media hasn't pinned her down.

I have no facts to back this up with, just a personal feeling, DeDe makes me uncomfortable, even more that TH does. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Select edit and then select go advanced, you will be able to fix it then.
    lost my edit button now?
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cj1132 View Post
    I have no facts to back this up with, just a personal feeling, DeDe makes me uncomfortable, even more that TH does. JMO
    I totally agree with you. Although I think Terri is involved...DeDes face when she came out of the Gj smirking just gave me the chills

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    I totally agree with you. Although I think Terri is involved...DeDes face when she came out of the Gj smirking just gave me the chills
    I have to agree. That smirk says "I don't have compassion for families or children!"

Quote Originally Posted by Schmerty_Jones View Post
    I have to agree. That smirk says "I don't have compassion for families or children!"
    ".....or for any of you little people" (in the voice of Leona Helmsley)

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    DO NOT KNOW...
    But I do know where IMO her and Terri both should be and that is getting Kyron and bringing him home[and that means no matter where or what was done to this precious baby, GET HIM, BRING HIM HOME AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE MOST INNOCENT AND HELPLESS OF GOD'S CREATIONS IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE].. jmo
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    COMPLETELY agree with you!! She just looked SO smug and proud of herself. It still makes my stomach feel a little queasy thinking of it.
    She seemed to get some sort of weird, morbid satisfaction from the the attention she was getting as a result of being involved (in who knows what way!) with a poor, lost little boy.

In the beginning, Dede spent 9 days (or nights) at the Hormon home with Terri. She slept near the front door to protect Terri from any 'intrusions'. Terri slept upstairs. IF there is a relationship between them...Dede surely wears the pants...JMO.

Remember, she had her first boyfriend at age 41.
    Her condo is up for sale & if I recall correctly she has another residence.
    I think it was a farm.
    ...Past behavior predicts future behavior...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast