Where is DeDe Spicher NOW

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Since things have started to get quiet, has anyone read any thing new on DeDE?
Is she living at the same condo?
Working again ?
See TH at Roseburg often?
Seems so odd with all the posters the LE sent out that no news came from it.
OR did I miss all of that?
TIA

Since things have started to get quiet, has anyone read any thing new on DeDE?
Is she living at the same condo?
Working again ?
See TH at Roseburg often?
Seems so odd with all the posters the LE sent out that no news came from it.
OR did I miss all of that?
TIA

I have no idea, but her last name is spelled Spicher, I believe.

I tried to fix spelling of name in title, and I don't know how, tried edit????

I would imagine she's staying pretty low profile, on advice of her attorney. LE probably knows where she is. I doubt if she has visited Terry, or had any contact with her, since DeDe's appearance at the GJ. Not sure what DeDe's role in this might be. LE seems to think there's some connection. The owner of the farm, where DeDe was working, was called to the GJ and I don't think she, the owner, had any connection to Terry, so it had to have something to do with DeDe. DeDe was pretty admit, in her interview with People that she never left the property, but didn't say, she never left the spot where she was supposed to be. No witness to where she was after she left her position, so far as we know. We might not hear about her again until the GJ is finished, or if she goes back to testify.

From the description we've all heard about DS, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she has been out to Roseburg to visit her pal, TH.

I've been wondering about this too, since we haven't heard a word about her in weeks. I'm surprised the media hasn't pinned her down.

I have no facts to back this up with, just a personal feeling, DeDe makes me uncomfortable, even more that TH does. JMO

I have no facts to back this up with, just a personal feeling, DeDe makes me uncomfortable, even more that TH does. JMO

I totally agree with you. Although I think Terri is involved...DeDes face when she came out of the Gj smirking just gave me the chills :(

DO NOT KNOW...
But I do know where IMO her and Terri both should be and that is getting Kyron and bringing him home[and that means no matter where or what was done to this precious baby, GET HIM, BRING HIM HOME AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE MOST INNOCENT AND HELPLESS OF GOD'S CREATIONS IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE].. jmo

I totally agree with you. Although I think Terri is involved...DeDes face when she came out of the Gj smirking just gave me the chills :(

COMPLETELY agree with you!! She just looked SO smug and proud of herself. It still makes my stomach feel a little queasy thinking of it.
She seemed to get some sort of weird, morbid satisfaction from the the attention she was getting as a result of being involved (in who knows what way!) with a poor, lost little boy.

In the beginning, Dede spent 9 days (or nights) at the Hormon home with Terri. She slept near the front door to protect Terri from any 'intrusions'. Terri slept upstairs. IF there is a relationship between them...Dede surely wears the pants...JMO.

Remember, she had her first boyfriend at age 41.
Her condo is up for sale & if I recall correctly she has another residence.
I think it was a farm.

I'd love to know what she is doing now - what she's thinking. That looks she had coming out of the GJ, her body language - it bothered me too. I'd be pooping my pants if I knew someone whose kid went missing and then suddenly was being questioned about and summoned to a GJ to testify. I'd be horrified for the family, sad, scared and wondering why they have my face on a flyer. I'd be very, very upset. How can one afford to look so smug? There's a baby missing and waiting to be found out there. There's a whole community devastated. But not her? Why?
Yes, there are a few people who, when they feel defensive or afraid may act like that even if they did nothing wrong, but not in a horrible situation like this. Couldn't she have stopped and said, "I was horrified to learn of the disappearance of little Kyron. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family. I am praying hard for his safe return. I have nothing to do with his disappearance in any way. I just acted as a friend to Terri Horman, that's all. I will continue to pray for Kyron and his family. I have nothing more to say." But, instead she simply defends TH and talks about how bad TH has it. That may be true but what about Kyron and his family? Has anyone heard her make a statement of sympathy to them? Coupled with her smug look at such a time, the lack of such a statement raises concerns for me.

for some reason I recall that her condo had a for sale sign in the yard? does anyone else recall this?

In all high profile cases the media has used web cams and followed the players around constantly. (the Anthony's, Drew Peterson, Scott P. come to mind)
But this case nothing..........odd to me.
No pics of the players except bio parents.
Just the fliers.

Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association
http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

I found a link...

however, it doesn't mean that she isn't living there. Perhaps she could also be staying with her parents? I know at one point her father was at her condo with her

In the beginning, Dede spent 9 days (or nights) at the Hormon home with Terri. She slept near the front door to protect Terri from any 'intrusions'. Terri slept upstairs. IF there is a relationship between them...Dede surely wears the pants...JMO.

Remember, she had her first boyfriend at age 41.
Her condo is up for sale & if I recall correctly she has another residence.
I think it was a farm.

Yes Beatrice, that speaks mountains, as the hormones of the average teenager are raging as they hit their teens!!! Hmmm It wouldn't bother me if there was an explanation for that. But hey, my brother whom I simply adore has never officially come out of the closet, and he is 47 ;} We just all know it and love him. Just sayin', and who knows what the case really is with her. xox

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back