Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Caustic View Post
    Here in IL, a simple search of the IDOC website, which you can search by name, or inmate number, etc. would reveal ALL charges which have not been discharged (thus including time out on parole). If that info is not readily available in KS, I'll rescind my annoyance with apologies to the GF, but IMO when you move a man into your home with your kids, you do a careful check on him...already knowing he had been incarcerated, you do a (imo) background check!! (Or don't do it, but that is neither here nor there)

Last complaint I promise.
    Longoria's GF saying that her son saw him as a 'father figure' when they have only known each other for such a short time, even INCLUDING his incarcerated days, is sickening. IMO, kids shouldn't even meet a parent's BF/GF until the relationship is solid and 'for sure' going to last, or as sure as one can be. To have men/women jump into and out of the life of a child is cruel. To bring a man, potentially dangerous as a convicted felon, without doing a careful verification of his rap sheet, is idiocy IMO. A quickie check of his charges could have proven him a liar prior to him moving in (she says she was not informed of his full criminal background, IOW, he shaved off a few charges).

Sorry to ramble, just wanted to share what I know and ramble a bit.
    I
    Just wanted to say that KS does have an way to search for offenders in the system. I use it quite frequently. And certain counties (usually the larger ones) have their inmate records online and you can see their info. Barton Co. does not, which doesn't surprise me b/c of how small it is.

I 100% agree that the GF should have done a background check on him before moving this habitual offender in with her 2 kids. If she was single and had no kids, I could care less what she does. But when you are a parent, you HAVE to put your kids 1st, no matter what. I really hope LE has talked to these kids and asked them about abuse. It really scares me that she had a young daughter.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ksnurse For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    I believe the charges are in NC? They just haven't MOVED on those yet, but I bet they are scrambling now.
    The detective charged him in TX, because the act was committed in TX even tho the call was received in NC. He wasn't in NC when the call was made. Maybe they both, TX and NC, charged him?????

From your link: In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Nancy was right, it's a different ball game when you have an adult do this carp. I think he is very emotionally immature, and prolly one of the reasons he reasons the way he does and the decisions he makes. Did you get that? ...sort of scrambled.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Transcripts from tonights Nancy Grace
    http://www.livedash.com/transcript/n...0_2010/287162/

Six 'confident murder charges will be filed' in teen's death
    http://dailyme.com/story/20100830000...ens-death.html

Some really mean and uncalled for stuff going on here tonight. Please, help me flag if you can

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia...54618041222458
    Pat Brown has this one nailed. Both on NG and Levi's program. She said AD's jeans were pulled half off, only one leg in them with the shoe; she thinks AD was assaulted in the SUV.
    NG & Jane Casarez discussed the called in bomb threat. I'll catch it on the go around again and see if I can hear anything on the two questions ask...if they are not in the transcripts and only as a lead in. (collage). I personally hate that and then when they show maps or text quoting people and don't leave it up long enough for you to read or comprehend. Sometimes I think someone from the program reads WS, because they say exactly what we have posted.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hopingicanhelp View Post
    Please read post pulled from Thread #1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=587

To save you time, I was basically just asking what you can tell us about the Great Bend airport, hangars, storage buildings, etc in the airport area. Are they easily accessible, hidden...?

TIA!!
    I don't know much about the GB airport, but here is the info I found. All I personally know is that it's a very small airport, I'm pretty sure they are still doing 1 "puddle jumper" flight from GB to Denver daily. There is the main part of the building where people would go to check-in/arrive.

It appears on google map there are only a handful of hangars, possibly 6-8. There are other buildings near the property as well, but I can't tell if they are airport regulated or privately owned. I know where I live, we have the same type of small airport (well, even smaller) and there are many people that own their own planes in town that have privately owned hangars. All of those are locked down and secured independently. But I'd imagine if anyone was in the hangar area, they'd have access to all the buildings, just not inside of them. I don't know what type of fencing there is around the GB airport, but here the fence is very small and I could imagine it'd be very easy to gain access.

According to the GB airport website, the hours of operation are 0630-1800. They are a 24hr fueling center, but it is by credit card only, so it doesn't appear there is anyone working at night overseeing the premises.

Here is the link I referenced from: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KGBD

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksnurse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post

Some really mean and uncalled for stuff going on here tonight. Please, help me flag if you can

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia...54618041222458
    Geez, I must have flagged a dozen comments already. Still trucking, because these little kids need to get kicked off FB.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wasnt_me For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Pat Brown has this one nailed. Both on NG and Levi's program. She said AD's jeans were pulled half off, only one leg in them with the shoe; she thinks AD was assaulted in the SUV.
    NG & Jane Casarez discussed the called in bomb threat. I'll catch it on the go around again and see if I can hear anything on the two questions ask...if they are not in the transcripts and only as a lead in. (collage). I personally hate that and then when they show maps or text quoting people and don't leave it up long enough for you to read or comprehend. Sometimes I think someone from the program reads WS, because they say exactly what we have posted.
    This goes along with what I've heard. I honestly think there were other people in the SUV that were with AL from his party when he picked her up.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksnurse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    Geez, I must have flagged a dozen comments already. Still trucking, because these little kids need to get kicked off FB.
    From my searching, found a page opened in AL name, and all on his friends list are the culprits doing and saying all the horrible things, flagged them all methodically one by one. Also, flagged the pictures. I have to tell you they are not only defiling the Alicia pages, they are targeting memorial pages of others too.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ksnurse View Post
    In regards to the way he was traveling - if he was not from this area, and it doesn't sound like his is, he probably didn't know what small highways to take to remain undetected. The way he was traveling makes sense to me, only because I imagine he was going up Hwy 156 from GB to I-70. After he would have gotten on I-70, I suspect he would have taken the I-135 Interstate South to Texas. Salina, KS is where the 2 Interstates connect for N/S & E/W travel. Pretty stupid if you ask me though, to take the main interstate when you are in a stolen vehicle.

What I don't understand is where was he from the time he stole the vehicle between 1a-2a and when he was arrested shortly before 12pm. It would only be a 90min drive from GB to Salina. This makes me question where he mailed the personal belongings? The article states "Six said Longoria, who was released from a Texas prison in May, had some personal items, including clothing, mailed to Texas around the time authorities say he stole a car from his employer and left Great Bend". Unless he just put a bunch of stamps on the package & put it in the post office box, that he would have to go somewhere in person to ship it. There would be no place in GB until at least 8am open to do that. So, that makes me wonder if he went to another town along his route to mail it, which would make up for some of the time he was out and about. I'm just so confused by all his actions. It appears he can't function in the outside world (like the ex said) and maybe he was looking for a way to get back to prison life.

Not the brightest bulb in the room, huh.

Good question. Where was he all those hours? Stopped for a bite to eat and then pulled off somewhere to take a napper? I guess I owe a box a donuts, because if they had him under surveillance, he surely got by them. Wonder why they didn't? And was it normal for him to go to work at 2 AM? I highly doubt it.

ksnurse, could you answer the question I posed re: Venture Corp? There is a link in the #5 post on the first page of this thread. Thank you, if you would I'm grateful. Trying to fine tune the map.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    From my searching, found a page opened in AL name, and all on his friends list are the culprits doing and saying all the horrible things, flagged them all methodically one by one. Also, flagged the pictures. I have to tell you they are not only defiling the Alicia pages, they are targeting memorial pages of others too.
    they took down one of the memorial pages.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wasnt_me For This Useful Post:

The detective charged him in TX, because the act was committed in TX even tho the call was received in NC. He wasn't in NC when the call was made. Maybe they both, TX and NC, charged him?????

From your link: In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Nancy was right, it's a different ball game when you have an adult do this carp. I think he is very emotionally immature, and prolly one of the reasons he reasons the way he does and the decisions he makes. Did you get that? ...sort of scrambled.
    McDowell County is in NC, not TX. Note The McDowell News logo top left of page. Think this was all discussed a couple days ago?? IIRC

In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Longoria has been charged with making two false bomb reports. His cases in McDowell are still pending.

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/20...-ki-ar-353072/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    McDowell County is in NC, not TX. Note The McDowell News logo top left of page. Think this was all discussed a couple days ago?? IIRC

In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Longoria has been charged with making two false bomb reports. His cases in McDowell are still pending.

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/20...-ki-ar-353072/
    OK bedtime.....I'm clearly not up to spark tonight. Was thinking the county was in Tx. Goodnight all.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

OK bedtime.....I'm clearly not up to spark tonight. Was thinking the county was in Tx. Goodnight all.
    One more link, although it still doesn't clarify what NC plans to do about that warrant. My guess is nothing unless this POS walks from current charges and/or isn't charged with homicide.

Then maybe they will be up for extradition to NC? Meanwhile, seems almost pointless. So long as Kansas keeps him in their orange and white stripes.

Six said Longoria also has a warrant out for his arrest from Marion, North Carolina, for allegedly calling in threats to an elementary school.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-c...,6783697.story

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:

Adam Longoria not only has a lengthy criminal history in Texas, he was also stabbed 28 times by two fellow inmates in a Texas prison for being a "snitch," according to U.S. Court of Appeals documents.
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/L...-background--2

CRIMINAL HISTORY: Adam Longoria has served time in Texas for nine convictions: Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; residential burglary, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; burglary of a building, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County;forgery, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; credit-card abuse, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County (1991 convictions ran concurrent); credit-card abuse, sentenced to two years in 1997 in Nueces County; escape, sentenced to three years in 1999 in Nueces County; evading arrest with a motor vehicle, sentenced to seven years in 2004 in Nueces County; robbery, sentenced to seven years in 2004 in Nueces County. Source: Texas Department of Criminal Justice

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:

I am speechless..

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast