Video Of Ron, Haleigh and Jr, changed some things for me, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I watched it again and saw one picture of him using her little breathing machine and reading to her....so sweet...hard to believe she is gone and we don't know what happened still? dang so sad.

I remember seeing this before. It's heartbreaking to watch, when you know the tragedy that was soon to follow.

Haleigh was so special - her contagious smile even rubs off on her father - he looks so happy to be with her.

She gave him more than he gave her, that's for sure. All she needed was a safe environment and a loving family.

This video of Ron does......show him...caring and loving his child...
That said, Ron deals in drugs and weapons...which he also cares about and keeps closely in his life..
That said...children, drugs and weapons, are a dangerous mix..
Any body can feel love, give love, to anything they care about..
Protecting your children from dangerous situations/ giving them a safe home environment.is a TRUE.. Mature..effort and indication of your love/protection for your child
The number #1 PRIORITY of being a parent, is your child's SAFETY, of their environment.
IMO...DUE TO..Ron's mix of...children, guns, weapons, drug addicts,including child care by a live-in drug user....shows complete abandoment of these priorities ..and led to the demise of his child....

IMO...Ron may have loved his Children, his truck, his guns, his drugs...all in the same way, and may have viewed all.......as his PROPERTY...an indication of selfishness..

A sweet set of photos. It doesn't change anything for me, though, because I've never doubted that RC loved his daughter very much.

sweet but years of uding drugs can and does change people...........
who he ran with, did things with etc!

This is truly a nice video BUT......

I really don't believe that Ron was not a loving father to those kids when he wanted to be or had to be. But there is still proof that he lived his life as a wanna be drug dealer, gangsta, pill popper, whatever you want to call it. So when you throw that video in the mix, yeah, it does show a different side of Ron, but that's not the side of him that's in question. I'm quite sure Susan Smith had family photos of her and her children also, but look what happened to them.....at her hands.

I have to admit, that it was a nice video....but what does that mean? That he couldn't have done something to Haleigh or that his lifestyle didn't put her in harms way? Nah, it doesn't mean that. JMO though of course

I have seen several videos like this one, but none of Ron and Haleigh 2008-2009. I still feel the same about Ron. The video has not changed my mind one bit. Haleigh is an angel and she put a smile on his face, as well as everyone, what child would not light up someone's face? They are all little angels who have so much love to give, and many don't get the love back they deserve. I have no doubt that Ron loved his children, but it was not an unconditional love because if it was he would of never set them up the way he did and put their life in danger daily. I look at the pictures of him around the 2:09 mark and it looks like track marks to me (I have seen track marks on a patient in the past and it looks like it to me), or maybe even marks from a fight.

Drug addicts will interact with their children and seem happy when they are on their high, it's when they need their next fix that they get violent.

Regardless, what ever happen to Haleigh could of been avoided IMO if Ronald would of got his act together, gave up the drugs & guns. I also blame DCF. The videos is heart breaking...because of Haleigh, not Ronald. She is the one that is missing and most likely dead. It is such a tragedy, no child should be abuse or murdered. ;-(

:cow:

Oh I watched it again and saw one picture of him using her little breathing machine and reading to her....so sweet...hard to believe she is gone and we don't know what happened still? dang so sad.

I have pictures of my adopted daughter and her bio-mom that by looking at them you would think what a beautiful family. My daughter is going to turn 5yrs old and has seen her mother 18hrs total after the age of 6 weeks. Has not seen her in over 2 yrs. The only time she would see her was right before court or if DCF set up a visit and she would not show most of the time, and when she did visit it was all about taking that picture and posting it on my-space bragging about her baby girl....that she gave up at 5 days old to the father, and then to me at 6 weeks old. Pictures can be very deceiving.

She now has 4 children, lost two of them due to neglect, but if you look at the pictures you would never know it because all of her children are beautiful.

I have never thought Ron was involved. While I don't find him to be an upstanding citizen or father of the year and definitely not husband of the year...my opinion is that he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. The video is really just so sad. He did love his kids.

Do the family videos change my mind about Ron? No !

The family photos and videos tell only part of the story. Check out Ron in the UC drug videos; think of Haleigh and Junior while you are viewing those and you will cry all over again.

The family photos and videos tell only part of the story. Check out Ron in the UC drug videos; think of Haleigh and Junior while you are viewing those and you will cry all over again.

It does break your heart that Haleigh has paid the price for her father's lifestyle that he chose to lead..

It makes one wonder... if....Ron sitting now behind bars...thinks back to these happier moments with Haleigh and Junior..and realizes...that those moments are gone forever...or...are his thoughts..on....his next drug deal???
Plenty of time to think, now....

It does break your heart that Haleigh has paid the price for her father's lifestyle that he chose to lead..

It makes one wonder... if....Ron sitting now behind bars...thinks back to these happier moments with Haleigh and Junior..and realizes...that those moments are gone forever...or...are his thoughts..on....his next drug deal???
Plenty of time to think, now....

I have looked through the family photos and vids before and yes, they do go right to my heart. But they do not make me feel better about Ron. In fact, they do just the opposite. It is heartbreaking, really. Beautiful children, beautiful moments--and their dad just threw it all away.

Could Ron have regrets now? Dear God, I hope so.

Didn't change anything for me in reference to him being the one responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh..
It did succeed in reminding me of just how disgusted I am with him and his family though...Just to think they will make a video of pictures with Ron and Haleigh, yet they ALL made a choice to save his rear end rather than reveal the truth as to what really happened to that precious child....
Their actions IMHO are beyond disgraceful.. IMHO... They have dishonored Haleigh, her life and her memory.. All that just to attempt to prove Ron C was not the one who is responsible for what happened.....But thats just my opinion...

I have looked through the family photos and vids before and yes, they do go right to my heart. But they do not make me feel better about Ron. In fact, they do just the opposite. It is heartbreaking, really. Beautiful children, beautiful moments--and their dad just threw it all away.

Could Ron have regrets now? Dear God, I hope so.

bolded by me.....If Ron does have .. by now, some regrets, he should, by all means, and as justice to Haleigh...Testify to THE TRUTH..as to what happened to her...and where she is....Doesn't she deserve ....to be ..accounted for?
IMO

:clap::clap::clap: The thanks button wasn't enough. These are my feelings exactly!

No, this doesn't change my opinion of Ron...But it does show the contrast between an earlier Ron & the later Ron. I think the judge should see this video & then watch the drug bust video of Ron saying that dope boys don't do this. Also, the lyrics to this song don't fit Haleigh's life. 'you don't need direction, you know which way to go', & 'nobody's gonna kill your dreams or tell you how to live your life'...No, this video just makes me mad, because he threw everything away, IMO.

There is more to being a parent than just Kodak moments. A father needs to provide for his family, create a safe environment and sacrifice himself day by day no matter how hard it is, how boring, or how much he doesn't seem appreciated. That's what didn't happen for Haleigh and now she is gone.

I am thankful she was too young to know how her daddy let her down. She loved him very much.

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member