The Doe Network: Hot Case 1224 http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/778ufca.html
NamUs UP Case 2503 https://identifyus.org/cases/2503
WARNING POSTMORTEM PHOTOS AT LINK
Unidentified White Female
* Located on May 30, 1976 in Nipton, San Bernadino County, California
* estimated date of death: 4-6 days prior
* Estimated age: 18-30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4" - 155 lbs
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian Female - Slightly obese- Red-Brown hair - Residual of orange or pink nail polish on fingernails. Probably never pregnant
* Dental: Wisdom teeth (3rd molars - #1, #16, #17, #32) were absent, but all of the other 28 teeth were present without dental restorations or cavities. The upper and lower central incisors slightly override the lateral incisors, which in turn slightly override the canines.
Jane Doe #02-76, is a White female adult found in a mine shaft (“BB#1 Mine, Clark Mt.”) near Nipton on May 30, 1976. Death had resulted from a shotgun wound. She was found clad only in a blue and white bathing suit.