2/22/09 Neighbor heard yelling @ 2:25AM with link.

Peliman

Reaction score
I really have a tough time believing any player in this case. What I've seen over time is this report being attributed to P. Poppin who was on another report. Listen and you will hear the reporter say "SHE." Paul P is not a she.

The reporter Shannon Butler is talking about a different person than Paul P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Peli, I remember when we found this and we were amazed that a bigger deal was not made of it at the time. I still wonder.

Peli, I remember when we found this and we were amazed that a bigger deal was not made of it at the time. I still wonder.

Hi tec... long time eh?

It's good to hear the stories circulating today compared to what was being reported.

Alot has been made about the neighbor heard yelling but it seems to me LE has a statement yelling was heard at 2:25 that morning. Of course Misty only saw a three err she was under the blankets.

Tommy says he was there when JO took her and assisted him and Ron deflects about the gun and fight story.

I won't even comment about Ron's reaction, I just can't say enough.

One thing troubles me though. We now know Ron was scheduled to work until midnight, he supposedly worked overtime until 3am. So if something happened to Haleigh after midnight, how did others involved know he wouldn't be home? I mean if JO was going to steal/borrow Ron's gun, how did he know Ron wasn't already home?

Great job finding the link/video covering the neighbor hearing yelling at 2:25 am. Now, there was also a report of a neighbor seeing Misty walking, crying and talking on a cell phone. Does anyone know what time this event supposedly happened?

Hi tec... long time eh?

It's good to hear the stories circulating today compared to what was being reported.

Alot has been made about the neighbor heard yelling but it seems to me LE has a statement yelling was heard at 2:25 that morning. Of course Misty only saw a three err she was under the blankets.

Tommy says he was there when JO took her and assisted him and Ron deflects about the gun and fight story.

One thing troubles me though. We now know Ron was scheduled to work until midnight, he supposedly worked overtime until 3am. So if something happened to Haleigh after midnight, how did others involved know he wouldn't be home? I mean if JO was going to steal/borrow Ron's gun, how did he know Ron wasn't already home?

BINGO! I've often wondered that myself. Reportedly, Misty would not pick up the phone, so Ron couldn't have told her that he was going to work overtime, but I bet he told his mother!

BINGO! I've often wondered that myself. Reportedly, Misty would not pick up the phone, so Ron couldn't have told her that he was going to work overtime, but I bet he told his mother!

Good point!

Since it appears nothing is going to happen until Ron and Misty are sentenced, I hope LE are reading here to pick up on things they may have initially missed. Tommy and Joe wouldn't have known either - were those two left at the home while Misty was out doing something and when she returned, found whatever, went outside crying and called the people her phone records show.

Hi tec... long time eh?

I like your thinking!!

I always thought that this particular piece of info was very very important. Especially to the time line.

I think it's major JMHO.

I don't know what to think about it just yet, to be honest, but I believe the woman heard yelling (hollaring, screaming...etc.) was MC. I really do.

Didnt Ron get ahold of Tommy? Didnt Tommy supposedly go to the MH to "check on" Misty. If Ron really did get ahold of Tommy before midnight, maybe Tommy told Misty and co. Ron wouldnt be home until three......just a thought.

It's hard to believe that a crime of this nature went down and no one heard anything, so I tend to believe these accounts from neighbors. I also believe LE may have asked them to keep quiet about it, and I understand that in the beginning, but after a while one would think LE would want some help from the public, and releasing some facts might spark some other people's memory of something they saw or heard that at the time might not have meant much. So, why hasn't LE done this? Other than to ask for anyone who might have seen Misty out and about that night, LE has really asked for nothing at all from anyone in the community--and that strikes me as highly unusual.

As one poster said in another thread, hearing a gunshot in the dead of night might not bring to mind immediately that it was a gunshot. But, later when it is revealed that something went down, the person might think back and realize what they heard could have been a gunshot.

Screams, crying, loud talking, arguing, vehicles coming in and leaving at a time when people are usually asleep...all might have been witnessed and dismissed as nothing by citizens, especially if that household was not exactly quiet as a matter of routine. But if given some facts by LE about what doesn't fit with Misty's timeline, a light bulb might go on for someone who may have seen or heard something that all along they have had no reason to believe relevant.

Sometimes that which seems totally insignificant can, when finally brought to light, be a very important piece to a puzzle. JMO.

ETA: LE soliciting citizens' help regarding what they might have seen or heard could pertain to just about anywhere (not just near 202 Green Lane) since we do not know for sure where the crime scene is.

krkrjx, I sincerely admire those of you here who earnestly seek just a simple explanation as to WHY LE seems to haven't done too much of anything to solve this case, yet you remain optimistic they are trying to solve this case.. Me, after almost 19 months, and nothing revealed.. not so much... JMHO

krkrjx, I sincerely admire those of you here who earnestly seek just a simple explanation as to WHY LE seems to haven't done too much of anything to solve this case, yet you remain optimistic they are trying to solve this case.. Me, after almost 19 months, and nothing revealed.. not so much... JMHO

Em, I question why for the same reasons you do not, KWIM?

I want LE to want this solved. I want that to the point of not wanting to believe anything else.

But I have been on this earth long enough to know that wanting does not always make it so.

I want LE to want this solved. I want that to the point of not wanting to believe anything else.

But I have been on this earth long enough to know that wanting does not always make it so.

OK, I'm quoting my own post because I can no longer edit it. You needed to read between the lines to get what I hoped to say but that isn't really a fair expectation so I will say this to clarify:

I give the benefit of the doubt whenever possible until I have reason to remove that benefit. This includes LE. I want to believe they want to know the truth and have always given them the benefit of any doubt I might have had. Now, though, I have to question why LE did not at some point ask for help from the community, re clues, suspicious activities, etc., for the night of Feb. 9-10, 2009. I mean, LE is being tight-lipped in the Kyron Horman case for good reason, but they have come out and asked the public for assistance when necessary.

Putnam County does not ask for help and seems to try to shut anyone up who might have something to say and, at this stage of the investigation that makes no sense, IMO. I question why LE is not asking questions of others in the community, not just the players. Makes me think they don't really want the aswers.

BBM.. Me too..
Dark Red. And I guess I want that so badly I have reached the point, I no longer trust it will be given..JMHO

OK, I'm quoting my own post because I can no longer edit it. You needed to read between the lines to get what I hoped to say but that isn't really a fair expectation so I will say this to clarify:

I give the benefit of the doubt whenever possible until I have reason to remove that benefit. This includes LE. I want to believe they want to know the truth and have always given them the benefit of any doubt I might have had. Now, though, I have to question why LE did not at some point ask for help from the community, re clues, suspicious activities, etc., for the night of Feb. 9-10, 2009. I mean, LE is being tight-lipped in the Kyron Horman case for good reason, but they have come out and asked the public for assistance when necessary.

Putnam County does not ask for help and seems to try to shut anyone up who might have something to say and, at this stage of the investigation that makes no sense, IMO. I question why LE is not asking questions of others in the community, not just the players. Makes me think they don't really want the aswers.

IMHO.. I have felt that way for some time now..Problem is.. I don't know what to do about it since I don't live in that county or in the state of Florida...

BBM.. Me too..
Dark Red. And I guess I want that so badly I have reached the point, I no longer trust it will be given..JMHO

Well, for what it's worth, Emeralgem, you are not all alone in the way you are thinking. I'm skeptical anyway but after the first two months of this case I found that I do not have any confidence that LE will solve this case unless monumental evidence hits them square in the face and they actually decide to act on it. Sorry, but that is the way I feel. I am hoping however that I am dead wrong and maybe there is still a miracle that LE is just "keeping all this info, that they are getting credit for keeping, close to the vest".

BTW, I'm still trying to locate the link, article or video where I heard or read about a neighbor seeing Misty walking and crying and talking on the phone during the night of February 9th. LOL, yeah I know its amazing just to find out that Misty could do all three.........Walk, talk and cry.

TY lone....hope you find it because I have been looking as well.

I am also looking for where it was reported that neighbors had been questioned by LE but were asked to remain "mum" about anything on the case. It was very early on, but the fact that the whole community has remained silent on the issue all this time I find astounding. Maybe they are raising questions and concerns locally and nothing is being reported about it but, to me, that would be news.

IMO, at this point a few strategic questions by news media of some of the locals might be the shot in the arm LE needs to pick up where they left off with the investigation. I am questioning LE's motives right now...but I still believe the community as a whole would like the case solved.

JMO.

"Rose said police did a second neighborhood canvass Monday evening and got more information from people they hadn't previously talked to. They also set up a vehicle checkpoint. ... "It's possible those are people we missed the first time — new people, new information," Rose said. The investigation, now a week old, is no longer focusing on an inspection of the surrounding area. ... He wouldn't comment on what authorities have learned about the sequence of events before and after the child was discovered missing."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494425,00.html

TY lone....hope you find it because I have been looking as well.

I am also looking for where it was reported that neighbors had been questioned by LE but were asked to remain "mum" about anything on the case. It was very early on, but the fact that the whole community has remained silent on the issue all this time I find astounding. Maybe they are raising questions and concerns locally and nothing is being reported about it but, to me, that would be news.

IMO, at this point a few strategic questions by news media of some of the locals might be the shot in the arm LE needs to pick up where they left off with the investigation. I am questioning LE's motives right now...but I still believe the community as a whole would like the case solved.JMO.

BBM: Not only ASTOUNDING but downright strange. I've never seen local news media be so silent on a case this major. :waitasec: I really do not understand why some of the locals aren't at least gossiping or just giving their own points of view..........I waiting to hear the old "Twilight Zone" soundtrack anytime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back