636 users online (84 members and 552 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quit Smoking with e-cigarettes

I am not a smoker but I am surrounded by them.
    My gf started using e-cigarettes and is doing very well quitting smoking with inlife e cigs.I have to admit they are pretty cool device, which is why I am posting her information.
    You can be a retail customer or do the whole mlm thing,but that is up to you.

Quit Smoking With Inlife E-Cigarettes-Click Here to order

inlifemaddie@yahoo.com
    Last edited by JBean; 09-22-2010 at 09:09 PM.

I noticed that on your sig line yesterday and wondered what it was all about! Interesting concept! I hope it helps thousands to quit smoking!!!

Hey Kimster-you know what GF I am talking about and she smokes a LOT. I am so excited for her because finally something is working.
    They are really funny as she can smoke in doors because there is no odor and it is water vapor. She said they satisfy her like a regular cigarette, but they have tapering degrees of nicotine and none of the chemicals that smokers put in their lungs.

I bought one for my smoking son, so am anxious to see how he does on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Hey Kimster-you know what GF I am talking about and she smokes a LOT. I am so excited for her because finally something is working.
    They are really funny as she can smoke in doors because there is no odor and it is water vapor. She said they satisfy her like a regular cigarette, but they have tapering degrees of nicotine and none of the chemicals that smokers put in their lungs.

I bought one for my smoking son, so am anxious to see how he does on it.
    Let me know! My oldest son wants to quit too!!!

I need some for my hubby!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Questions

I read that some had a problem with water coming into their mouths, how is this part working out for the gf JBean? Any other pitfalls? I see this as a great product too so I want to know how it works and what negatives might be encountered.

Great news and hope it all works out for those around you that smoke.

Did she get it through the free advertisement that I see offered? I wondered if that was a scam or really just a way to introduce one to the product?

My bf is going to try the Chantix next week. He though never has problems quitting smoking nor with taking pills. If he does, this sounds ideal.

Goz

I have quit smoking with the ecig..I had tried Chantix and it almost gave me a heart attack! But the e-cig is awesome. When I still feel the need for a smoke, I do, but with the zero nicotine cartridge! Never had a problem with the water vapor..I do have
    two, though, because the battery life could be better on mine-this way I have one charging and one to use. It is great!

okay everyone around me that is using them are so happy. makes me want to start smoking so I can quit LOL.
    They all are on the the 'high' cartridges and seem to get the same satisfaction as smoking, without the cancer causing agents and all that tar. the nicotine seems to be enough.

So far no complaints, I think my one son is just trying to find the balance as to how much is the same as a cig. One cartridge is supposed to be a pack.

the regal 2 pack is what was recommended. My son and gf each have 2 they switch around. Seems the biggest problem would be not having one charged and ready to go.

Goz no one has mentioned anything about water in their mouth. There are all different kinds out there. this one is the only one I am familiar with because my gf sells them. but they seem to be awesome. My husband HATES HATES smoke and so now my gf can smoke these in my house and he cannot smell it and so doesn't care at all.
    it is actually pretty neat.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I am very interested in this and will look into it. Thanks JBean.

I've been a smoker since I was WAY TO YOUNG to be smonking and I've heard if you quit in your 30's you can reverse a lot of the years of damage you have caused.

I'll be 36 in Dec. so I need to step it up and find something.

Thanks again for the info.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

well all my test subjects(children and friends) are each doing things a bit differently and so if anyone is interested in what is or isn't working, let me know and I'll post the skinny.

Good luck those of you considering kicking the habit.

okay so none of my test group has had a real cig since I posted this 11 days ago.
    still using nicotine but no tar. it is really odd how they can smoke anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    okay so none of my test group has had a real cig since I posted this 11 days ago.
    still using nicotine but no tar. it is really odd how they can smoke anywhere.

Okay, JBean, Hubby and I are thinking about this..we have tried everything, even Chantix and the side effects of that was terrible nightmares and I couldn't take it.

Hubby is not really on board, but in the past, he has always been the one that wants to quit so he is willing to give this a shot. He has severe medical problems that are prompting this and I'm about to the end of my rope.

Hubby absolutely wants to quit....and I think possibly this may work for me.

Is there a support group here on W/S for quitting? If not, maybe there should be...if there is...can you direct me to it? I just want to take this opportunity to tell you I am so grateful for your never ending patience with us.

Thank you for the tag you have been dragging behind you!
    Sooner
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    wait, so if we smoke e-cigs, can we smoke them in restaurants etc? LOL

I'm going to look into this - I really, really need to quit and soon.

There are quitting smoking threads in the Jury room, but you can start your own fresh one if you like.
    My gf has smoked for 35 years. She is doing very well on these and yes you can smoke at a restaurant LOL.
    A friend of ours has lung cancer and we went to a fundraisr event for him last night. My gf smoked her ecigs in the country club all night and people were really intrigued.
    Understand that they still deliver nicotine, but not the carcinogens that are found in regular cigs. She is still on the high cartridges , but has completely stopped smoking regular cigs. She will switch to the medium then low then zero as time goes by. she is very satisfied and she said the whole feel of smoking is there. She loves that she doesn't smell like smoke and she admits to smoking these in bed LOL!
    Anyway there are lots of different kinds of ecigs on the market and I have no idea if this brand is better than any other, but they sure seem to work well.

she said of this brand the Regal 2is the only one to buy as they seem to be phasing out the other models. I think you get them much cheaper if you join as a distributor, but you don't have to.She keeps two batteries so she has one charging and one to use.

But again, there are all kinds of them on the market and if you don't get these, good luck with the ones that you do buy!
    Last edited by JBean; 09-18-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast