1324 users online (216 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitty View Post
    That's awesome, Xara!

Great prices at Vape Wild, wow! Do you buy the pre-steeped? Or how do you steep?

Has anybody found a good CHOCOLATE one yet? I so much want a chocolate that isn't mint!

hi knitty,
    i smoked for 51 yrs, have emphyzema (sp), and quit smoking a year ago july. ive tried alot of different e-liquids but never could get rid of the hacking and coughing brought on by the emphyzema, it slowed down but still had the crappy hacking lungs. i was told about virgin vapor organic e-liquids and tried it out. my coughing is totally gone, the wheezing is totally gone, my shortness of breath is still noticeable, but nothing like it was. im gonna post here just a smidgen off their website:

The Virgin Vapor Difference

What sets Virgin Vapor apart from the crowd? Here’s just a few things we’re especially proud of…
    •Our e-liquids are 100% USA made.
    •We disclose every ingredient on each product page so you know exactly what you are vaping.
    •All of our flavorings are third party certified organic, pesticide-free, GMO-free and vegan. Absolutely no artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or any other additives are ever a part of our e-liquids. Our flavors are also free of sugar and gluten.
    •With certified organic, USP pharmaceutical grade vegetable glycerin as our base, we bring you a product that contains between 98.2 and 100% organic content depending on your desired nicotine level. Our VG line is also 100% PG free.
    •Our USP pharmaceutical grade Kosher nicotine is extracted from tobacco leaves grown in the United States that is 99.97% pure. We keep our nicotine under refrigeration until it is mixed for your use to ensure freshness and full potency

they are higher priced, but i know exactly what im inhaling, and the healthier lungs i have speaks volumes to me. i have ordered from them and received my order in 4 days, and then again it has taken a week, so dont let yourself run to low before ordering. i always buy their 30ml bottles, which go for $20, sometimes less - they offer sales - but 30ml lasts 3-4 wks, so to me is worth it..

as for steeping, you can take the lid off of your bottles and put it in a cool dark cabinet for a day or two. shake it up a couple of times while its in the cabinet. steeping is only to get the alcohol evaporated out so you have more true flavor.

virgin vapor has "death by chocolate" e-liquid which ive tried and loved. it's like a cocoa chocolate and tastes like it. very good. being organic i wondered if the flavor would be as good, and yes, they are very flavorful..you definately get what you pay for...

hope this helps, and here is the website if you wanna take a look. good luck everyone. vaping is awesome!!
    www.virginvapor.com

Just 3 months in for me, and to be honest I almost went back to cigs because of tanks leaking juice, not able to keep the thing in my pocket and some unreliable batteries.

I was a longtime, heavy smoker and only use tobacco flavour. I wanted to give up smoke but not nicotine (yet). Anyway, I forgot my puffer recently and popped into Asda (UKs version of Walmart) and picked up an e-cig that was pre charged.

It looks like a ciggie not a tank and the 'filter tip' portion is pre loaded so just screw it on and go. I absolutely love it and have switched for the convenience of no messy oily stuff. I can buy both the cig and replacement filters on www.ok-ecig.com It is not useful for those looking for 'flavours' but great for hardcore smokers who are just switching to a different method of getting their nicotine fix.

I am only 4 months without cigs and this is the first time that I have felt like I am done with them for good.

If your tank is leaking it is probably the coil.....either it needs changing, or maybe the coil isn't screwed in properly, or is loose and needs to be tightened.

Very cool to find a thread like this here. On May 5 I'll be celebrating 4 years since my last cigarette thanks to the e-cigs. I could feel the difference the first morning I woke up after not smoking cigarettes. I've saved over 20,000 dollars in this 4 years not to mention more importantly, my health is much better.

I used vaping decreasing the amount of nicotine over about 6 months. Now I don't even need to vape. It's been close to 2 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

This is just my first day of quitting the light up cigarette. It has been hard, but I really am determined!

I need support!!!!! LOL! I am so determined!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    This is just my first day of quitting the light up cigarette. It has been hard, but I really am determined!

I need support!!!!! LOL! I am so determined!
    You can do it! I quit last November after having smoked for 40 years. It is hard but it is so worth it. I use a vape pen and I love it. Stay strong.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Thank you, gogrannypop! I'm still hanging in there and do breathe easier already. Did it make you sick when you quit? I have had a lot of nausea maybe from withdrawal? I eat crackers when feeling nauseated and it helps some.

I miss smoking so much, especially with my morning coffee! I miss smoking after eating but am, ironically, eating more!

How did you cope?

2 months and counting without a lighted tobacco cigarette!

2 months and counting without a lighted tobacco cigarette!
    LaLaw, I have a loved one that has smoked forever but will not consider vaping! I have gathered tons of information, both from ex smokers who now vape to articles for him to read. I simply do not get it. I quit 20 yrs ago, relied on gum for the next 10, so I know how hard it is to quit.
    Do you mind me asking how you are doing? My friend has the smokers hack/wheeze and getting winded easily.
    Can you think of anything else I can say or do to help him at least try it? We are not getting younger, that's for sure.

Hi, Ms. Ark! I would not be doing well at all had I not had the Blu electronic cigarette with a small percentage of nicotine to help me quit. I tapered off of them and do not use them at all now. My lungs seem to be clear and I breathe much better, not to mention my senses of smell and taste have come back. I can even walk much further without getting winded and tired.

I would absolutely LOVE a cigarette right now but refuse to go backward because it has taken a great deal of determination to get to the point I'm at today. I have candy dishes in every room with peppermints, butterscotch flavor, and lemon drops. I pop one of those in my mouth when I get the urge to smoke. I keep gum and candies in my purse when I'm out shopping or wherever. It helps so much!

Ms. Ark, it just boils down to determination and good old fashioned will power! I so wish I could help you convince your friend that quitting is so rewarding, but I know of nothing that will convince anyone else. I never thought I could ever quit myself until I just put them down and said I would not be smoking anymore.

Good luck to your friend and congratulations to you for having quit 20 years ago!

Thank you, gogrannypop! I'm still hanging in there and do breathe easier already. Did it make you sick when you quit? I have had a lot of nausea maybe from withdrawal? I eat crackers when feeling nauseated and it helps some.

I miss smoking so much, especially with my morning coffee! I miss smoking after eating but am, ironically, eating more!

How did you cope?
    I didn't have nausea. I hope by now you are feeling better. I've gained tons of weight, so that's not good, but I can breathe! Hopefully I can get some exercise this summer. Hang in there everyone!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Quit Smoking with e-cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by gogrannypop View Post
    I didn't have nausea. I hope by now you are feeling better. I've gained tons of weight, so that's not good, but I can breathe! Hopefully I can get some exercise this summer. Hang in there everyone!
    Swapping smoking for exercise is the best solution, it will regulate any stress which is what the smoking was for too. I lost a little weight overall, and the extra lung capacity means it's easy and fun to get fit.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    My husband and I have stopped smoking using the itaste from innokin. It has been 6 months ,now I want to make my own ejuice. Does anyone have any good recipes to share? I had tried years ago but hubby would not try it and I went back to smoking. I am so happy he finally decided to give it a try and it worked !
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

I quit smoking with e-cigs as well. It was difficult until I found a decent tank that didn't have problems and/or leak all the time. I've been ordering my e-liquid flavors from ECBlend, love the variety.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20