1270 users online (220 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    BBM What do you think of my getting the Mini Protank 2 and maybe a Visions Spinner? Are those minis a good vape in your opinion?

I could use some more feedback on good, inexpensive equipment for newbies.

Thanks to everyone for mentioning their equipment and fav eliquids.
    Either a Mini Protank 2 or a Evod. Both use the same bottom coils. Evod is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    BBM What do you think of my getting the Mini Protank 2 and maybe a Visions Spinner? Are those minis a good vape in your opinion?

I could use some more feedback on good, inexpensive equipment for newbies.

Thanks to everyone for mentioning their equipment and fav eliquids.
    If You're brand new to vaping I suggest you first try one from Walmart. A single use, nonrechargeable disposable model to see if you like it. Especially important when starting new is to get as close as possible to the real thing. I bought a few flavors early on, but I couldn't taste them.
    It took like 3-4 months for my taste buds to be restored....and my sense of smell too! Now I can smell a cigarette from super far away, I can smell who smokes and who doesn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    If You're brand new to vaping I suggest you first try one from Walmart. A single use, nonrechargeable disposable model to see if you like it. Especially important when starting new is to get as close as possible to the real thing. I bought a few flavors early on, but I couldn't taste them.
    It took like 3-4 months for my taste buds to be restored....and my sense of smell too! Now I can smell a cigarette from super far away, I can smell who smokes and who doesn't!

Don't be scared either as your lungs start to heal. Expect to cough up fur balls for awhile.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I just used a EVO (I think that's what it's called) to quit smoking. It worked like a charm for me. I started with an 11% liquid and went down to a 0%. I used it for three weeks and then I handed the whole kit and kaboodle to my mom and she says she's going to try it soon. The ecig was exactly what I needed to stop smoking. It worked better than the patch or the gum or the lozenges or anything else I've tried.

Currently vaping.

Kringles Kurse from Halo (Menthol/Peppermint) in a Vivi Nova on a 650 mah battery.
    Mother's Milk (Suicide Bunny) in a Evod on a 1100 mah Ego.
    Café Mocha (Halo) in a Protank 2 mini on a Ego twist at 4 volts.

Loving the Mocha.

My son just bought me one For Christmas. Hope this goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    Hope it works for you as well as it worked for me.

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by ctkid View Post
    Currently vaping.

Kringles Kurse from Halo (Menthol/Peppermint) in a Vivi Nova on a 650 mah battery.
    Mother's Milk (Suicide Bunny) in a Evod on a 1100 mah Ego.
    Café Mocha (Halo) in a Protank 2 mini on a Ego twist at 4 volts.

Loving the Mocha.
    Thanks for sharing this info. You are a wealth of info on this subject.

I read that certain eliquids will crack the plastic clearomizers. (I found a list of some of the eliquids that do.) Will I need a glass one to try Mother's Milk?

Will I notice a big difference if I start using a variable voltage like the Ego twist? I'm using the ego type battery at 900 mAh now. Do you use different chargers for your various batteries?

Do you take your tanks apart and wash them out and change the coils when they stop vaping smooth?

Sorry, I have so many questions. I really appreciate your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

What a great son. Hope it goes well for you, and me, too. Please let us know how it's going.

Mothers milk does not need a glass carto. Some battery's have a pass-thru, like a usb port on the bottom. Ego and others the part that the tank screws in is where you charge them. If the juices have a lot of acid Like Cinnister (Srong Cinnamon) they require a glass tank. I bought a small bottle of vodka for soaking my coils in between uses. You will definitely notice when they start tasting burnt that they need some TLC.

With a VV/VW (variable voltage/variable wattage) device you can find the sweet spot for that specific juice.

Mothers milk does not need a glass carto. Some battery's have a pass-thru, like a usb port on the bottom. Ego and others the part that the tank screws in is where you charge them. If the juices have a lot of acid Like Cinnister (Srong Cinnamon) they require a glass tank. I bought a small bottle of vodka for soaking my coils in between uses. You will definitely notice when they start tasting burnt that they need some TLC.
    Oh, so you can take the carto tank apart and soak the coils to reuse. How long would the coils last if you keep cleaning them? Why vodka, and not alcohol? The equipment is what confuses me still.

Heard to be careful to use the right charger for the specific style batteries.
    I have the charger that belongs to my specific Ego battery, but I imagine if I got a Spinner I might need the specific charger for that kind. Would I need a separate charger for different size batteries - like one for the 900 mAh and a different charger for a variable voltage battery.

See, you know so much!

I want to try the Mother's Milk flavor sometime. So far, something close to a tobacco flavor like a RY4 with just a drop of Apple flavor has been a pleasant experience. I guess at first, people want more of the tobacco flavor, and then move on to the more interesting flavors.

Thank You so, so much for answering my questions.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aning-t3s.html

Usually the same brand uses the same charger even if its a different mah. That forum is a wealth of information. Some carts you cant take apart and have to soak them.

I have a baby food jar, pour in some vodka and swish them around. Then pull them out with some needle nose and let them dry. I change the vodka out after cleaning a couple.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aning-t3s.html

Usually the same brand uses the same charger even if its a different mah. That forum is a wealth of information. Some carts you cant take apart and have to soak them.
    Bless you for your patience. I've learned a lot from you so far. It's also been so helpful to hear from you and others on here who have successfully quit tobacco.

Have a Happy Holidays.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast