1427 users online (261 members and 1166 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Oh, so you can take the carto tank apart and soak the coils to reuse. How long would the coils last if you keep cleaning them? Why vodka, and not alcohol? The equipment is what confuses me still.

Heard to be careful to use the right charger for the specific style batteries.
    I have the charger that belongs to my specific Ego battery, but I imagine if I got a Spinner I might need the specific charger for that kind. Would I need a separate charger for different size batteries - like one for the 900 mAh and a different charger for a variable voltage battery.

See, you know so much!

I want to try the Mother's Milk flavor sometime. So far, something close to a tobacco flavor like a RY4 with just a drop of Apple flavor has been a pleasant experience. I guess at first, people want more of the tobacco flavor, and then move on to the more interesting flavors.

Thank You so, so much for answering my questions.
    Yep! I never would have believed it possible to move away from the menthol taste of tobacco. A few free samples later..,the thought of smoking a Newport Light 100 again makes me gag!

Ego and spinner ... Same charger
    Ego makes a good spinner and so does vision.

I very rarely clean mine, and if I do... I use super hot water and a blow dryer. Dry burn for a few seconds, refill and there ya go!

I love the kanger pro tank 2... Love the Pyrex! No need to worry about what juice I'm using, cheap to rebuild... I have 4 ... All different colors for dedicated juice color coding

I also love smoktek rubber flat tipped cartos
    And joytechs mega atomizers with refillable disposable tips.

Everything I use is interchangeable with my ego batteries, all spinners and my itaste 134.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Here's a small sampling of mine

If anyone wants to know the best & cheapest place to get specific things... Just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post

Here's a small sampling of mine

If anyone wants to know the best & cheapest place to get specific things... Just ask

Sent from my iPhone using [=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL] 2
    I had this conversation with someone the other day. Some people when they use a PV (e-cig) to quit smoking and successfully do, the vaping then (for some) becomes a hobby. Looks like you have a hobby. Yes I think that I am leaning towards a hobby also.

Quote Originally Posted by ctkid View Post
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aning-t3s.html

Usually the same brand uses the same charger even if its a different mah. That forum is a wealth of information. Some carts you cant take apart and have to soak them.
    Thank You again, ctkid.

You've been so helpful. I went to that forum and ended up watching a video of some lady fixing a tiny battery switch and got to see the little circuit board inside. She fixed it and it worked again!

Yep! I never would have believed it possible to move away from the menthol taste of tobacco. A few free samples later..,the thought of smoking a Newport Light 100 again makes me gag!

Ego and spinner ... Same charger
    Ego makes a good spinner and so does vision.

I very rarely clean mine, and if I do... I use super hot water and a blow dryer. Dry burn for a few seconds, refill and there ya go!

I love the kanger pro tank 2... Love the Pyrex! No need to worry about what juice I'm using, cheap to rebuild... I have 4 ... All different colors for dedicated juice color coding

I also love smoktek rubber flat tipped cartos
    And joytechs mega atomizers with refillable disposable tips.

Everything I use is interchangeable with my ego batteries, all spinners and my itaste 134.

Thank You so much Linda7NJ

How I appreciate all the information you provided, including a great picture of all your pretty equipment. A big Thank You. I love your collection. You're a wealth of information and a positive voice that this is the way to go.

I like that you stressed how all your equipment is interchangeable, and the color coding of your tanks. Your posts will help me make some decisions on my next purchases, and give me courage to move forward to be tobacco free.

I definitely have to get me one of those Kanger Pro Tanks 2. Now, I'm real curious about those smoktek rubber flat tipped cartos.

Oh yes, I need to know the best and cheapest place to get specific things. Please, please.

............................... .................................

Thank You again, ctkid.

You've been so helpful. I went to that forum and ended up watching a video of some lady fixing a tiny battery switch and got to see the little circuit board inside. She fixed it and it worked again!

How I appreciate all the information you provided, including a great picture of all your pretty equipment. A big Thank You. I love your collection. You're a wealth of information and a positive voice that this is the way to go.

I like that you stressed how all your equipment is interchangeable, and the color coding of your tanks. Your posts will help me make some decisions on my next purchases, and give me courage to move forward to be tobacco free.

I definitely have to get me one of those Kanger Pro Tanks 2. Now, I'm real curious about those smoktek rubber flat tipped cartos.

Oh yes, I need to know the best and cheapest place to get specific things. Please, please.

So cheapest....do you want them right now...or do you have patience and can wait a while? http://www.fasttech.com/ out of China if you have patience. A local M&B if you don't.

Oh! Merry Christmas everyone! Quit smoking! Vape Strong!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It is the biggest forum for the lobbying and promoting for the vaping community. My SIL's father is a pulmonologist and suggests using a PV to quit smoking. There are like 4000 chemicals in a analog cigarette, there are usually 7 ingredients in a juice. Didn't need the math to figure that out!

Live long! Vape Strong!

Thank You again, ctkid.

these are found at https://smoktek.3dcartstores.com/mob...3ml_p_348.html

You can also get the Kanger there as well...

You can also pick up a nice cheap kit for about twenty dollars. I suggest you do opt to buy a spare battery.

* the itaste 134 does use different batteries...and charger.,.. But everything else is interchangeable with it. All the rest... Completely interchangeable.

Healthcabin.net is very cheap too. I'd suggest upgrading the shipping... That slow boat from china seems to take a very long time!

Tastyvapor. Prices are the very best and the cheapest. All juices are made to order right here in the USA. I used to buy a 1 oz nicotine flavored bottle @ 48 mg strength ... And a four oz doubler. Cutting the 1oz bottle with the matching flavored doubler, cutting each batch down to 12mgs. You can't find cheaper or better juice anywhere.
    They also sell the smoktek tips I like for a little more, but I can have them in my mailbox in like 3 days

https://smoktek.3dcartstores.com/mob...3ml_p_348.html

Ordered some Strawberries & Cream & Zombie Brain Hemorrhage from tasty vapor, hope they are good. They were on sale menu.

Ordered some Strawberries & Cream & Zombie Brain Hemorrhage from tasty vapor, hope they are good. They were on sale menu.
    I can't vouch for either
    I am a diehard atomic Cinnocide fan
    I also loved geoffs blend, tasted like juicy fruit gum

Before you mentioned Strawberries and Cream, I was thinking maybe I could order some because it sounds like the base flavors of the famous Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny. I want to see if I'd like those flavors together. You told me about this stuff. Why does everybody rave about the unique creamy flavors she created??? I gotta know! It's not even easy to get it. Plus, embarrassing and funny to go into various stores and ask for it.

I can't vouch for either
    I am a diehard atomic Cinnocide fan
    I also loved geoffs blend, tasted like juicy fruit gum

I'm still such a newbie.

You know I'm as curious as my name, and will have to try that atomic Cinnocide.

Thanks for the good online places.

If you'd like to try your hand at mixing your own e-juice...there's an app for that!

iTunes...it's called ejuice

(I can't be so bothered)

I forgot to mention another place I sometimes order from
    Cignot.com...it's located in the USA and has decent prices and lightening fast delivery. I'm always checking out what they have on "clearance"

There is a couple of apps/programs for mixing your own e-juice. There is also a spreadsheet for e-juice as well as a spreadsheet for coil size and ohm's. eJuice me up is installed on my computer, it is neat to see how few ingredients go into a mixture. I got my Legend in and I don't know how many times I have changed the voltage and the wattage. Guess I need a spreadsheet for the optimum wattage and voltage for different carts also.

I am going to rant! Don't start vaping if you are not trying to quit, analog cigarettes!
    #rantoff

Strawberries and Cream is not the same as Mothers Milk. Cream starts first in Mothers Milk, don't know how to describe.

When I first quit analog...I thought...I needed vapes that were like tobacco.

No...that was not the case.

Just go to your local M&B and hopefully you will have someone that mixes there own at that location.

I am lucky that I have someone close to me that does that.

Quit smoking! Vape strong! Saving one lung at a time!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast