818 users online (115 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Drew’s back: Ex-Bolingbrook cop set for trial — again

"Drew Peterson once warned a judge, “I don’t do well in incarceration.” He made the comment in February 2013, having already spent nearly four years in solitary confinement. Within moments, the judge would sentence him to 38 years in prison for the 2004 murder of his third wife — a sentence Peterson has mostly served in downstate Menard Correctional Center, home to Illinois’ most violent criminals."

"But before he was sent to languish in the Randolph County prison on the bank of the Mississippi River, the brash and cocky former Bolingbrook cop growled at Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow. The wife killer told the man who personally led his prosecution to “never forget my face; never forget what you have done here.” And within a year, from behind bars, Peterson would allegedly try to have Glasgow killed."

read more:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/dre...t-trial-again/

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Attorney: Drew Peterson ‘Probably Better Off’ In Federal Prison

"The reason for convicted wife killer Drew Peterson’s transfer from an Illinois prison to a federal facility in Indiana remained a mystery.. IDOC's decision to transfer Peterson out of its custody had no connection to the ongoing investigation into Stacy Peterson's disappearance."

"As a lawyer, we don’t want to say we’re clueless. I have no idea why they moved him,” Greenberg said. “Never have seen this before in my 30 years of doing this. Never.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/02/...ederal-prison/

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Federal Inmate Attacks Drew Peterson With Food Tray: Source

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...d-tray-source/

I still want to know what he did with Stacy. He is evil!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40