1321 users online (234 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.08.30 NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

http://www.wesh.com/r/24817269/detail.html

Let the games begin! finally someone with the kahunas to call it like it really is!

Isn't MN obligated, as an officer of the court, to file a Bar complaint regarding this matter?
    Along with BC?

Personally I think NeJame is the salt of the earth as far as attorneys are concerned. He doesn't cross the line and when his practice and integrity are concerned he makes it clear that is not an option. He made that clear with the Anthony's and dropped them like a hot potatoe during their media blitz. I also think he became privy to evidence that was contradictory to what the Anthonys were claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Isn't MN obligated, as an officer of the court, to file a Bar complaint regarding this matter?
    Along with BC?
    I would certainly hope so but I'm just a spectator watching this circus unfold. I do hope that someone will eventually put Baez squarely in his place before this is all over with. IMO he is the most incompetent, egotistical, poor excuse of an attorney I have ever seen and I would really, really, really appreciate someone telling him as much and I'd really love to see him disbarred.

Seriously, didn't we all already know this? "Birds of a feather flock together!"
    Every man...should periodically be compelled to listen to opinions which are infuriating to him. To hear nothing but what is pleasing to one is to make a pillow of the mind.
    - St. John Ervine

It is simply amazing and shameful that Baez is even practicing law. It truly is amazing. Someone has GOT to look into this guy. He has shown us with every action that he is in it for money and fame and notoriety. Just shameful and disgusting. Good for Nejame for having some common sense.
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

Let the games begin! finally someone with the kahunas to call it like it really is!
    Oh man, was this in court today? I was watching but then got a phone call I had to take & spent the rest of the afternoon dealing with it. What was Baez reaction

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    Oh man, was this in court today? I was watching but then got a phone call I had to take & spent the rest of the afternoon dealing with it. What was Baez reaction
    No this didn't happen at the hearing. There was a scheduling conference after the hearing with MN, TES and the defense with the special magistrate to schedule time to look at all the TES records. I think it happened there, some media was in attendance and they reported it. Don't believe there is video (damn!)

Anyone think Special Magistrate Glatt want to give Baez another spanking? He got a pretty big one today with Judge Perry!

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I'm probably in the minority here but, I'm a bit
    disappointed that MN has sunk to the level of
    name calling in public. He must have seen that the
    media was still there and I think he could have been
    more discreet with his comments to Mason.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I'm probably in the minority here but, I'm a bit
    disappointed that MN has sunk to the level of
    name calling in public. He must have seen that the
    media was still there and I think he could have been
    more discreet with his comments to Mason.

I agree. Rather than name calling in front of media ... why not just quietly file a Bar complaint. Keep it all professional and do it right. Name calling in front of the media accomplishes nothing.

According to the WESH article, Mr. NeJame made the comment after Baez said again that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage. I'm sure Mr. NeJame has just reached the end of his patience with the antics of Baez.

Although I think Baez is an immature, unprofessional person, I'm curious what bar complaint NeJame could make. I must be missing something because I'm just not seeing it. Help me out.
    Last edited by Dear Prudence; 08-30-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: typo

I agree. Rather than name calling in front of media ... why not just quietly file a Bar complaint. Keep it all professional and do it right. Name calling in front of the media accomplishes nothing.
    What I don't understand is how quickly Baez forgot the "woodshed" session with the judge and NeJame and the State's attorneys!

I am disappointed that NeJame said it in front of the media, but I'm glad I heard about it since he did.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

I liked this from HHJBP; “I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

I would certainly hope so but I'm just a spectator watching this circus unfold. I do hope that someone will eventually put Baez squarely in his place before this is all over with. IMO he is the most incompetent, egotistical, poor excuse of an attorney I have ever seen and I would really, really, really appreciate someone telling him as much and I'd really love to see him disbarred.
    I want to see him disbarred but after the trial. He's too much fun to watch.

BBM

It makes me laugh;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE[/ame]

momtective
    08.30.10 NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'
    _______

I've called him a lot worse in my head.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast