2010.08.30 NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

http://www.wesh.com/r/24817269/detail.html

Let the games begin! :woohoo: finally someone with the kahunas to call it like it really is! :dance:

Isn't MN obligated, as an officer of the court, to file a Bar complaint regarding this matter?
Along with BC?

Personally I think NeJame is the salt of the earth as far as attorneys are concerned. He doesn't cross the line and when his practice and integrity are concerned he makes it clear that is not an option. He made that clear with the Anthony's and dropped them like a hot potatoe during their media blitz. I also think he became privy to evidence that was contradictory to what the Anthonys were claiming.

Isn't MN obligated, as an officer of the court, to file a Bar complaint regarding this matter?
Along with BC?

I would certainly hope so but I'm just a spectator watching this circus unfold. I do hope that someone will eventually put Baez squarely in his place before this is all over with. IMO he is the most incompetent, egotistical, poor excuse of an attorney I have ever seen and I would really, really, really appreciate someone telling him as much and I'd really love to see him disbarred.:dance:

It is simply amazing and shameful that Baez is even practicing law. It truly is amazing. Someone has GOT to look into this guy. He has shown us with every action that he is in it for money and fame and notoriety. Just shameful and disgusting. Good for Nejame for having some common sense.

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

Let the games begin! :woohoo: finally someone with the kahunas to call it like it really is! :dance:

Oh man, was this in court today? I was watching but then got a phone call I had to take & spent the rest of the afternoon dealing with it. What was Baez reaction

Oh man, was this in court today? I was watching but then got a phone call I had to take & spent the rest of the afternoon dealing with it. What was Baez reaction

No this didn't happen at the hearing. There was a scheduling conference after the hearing with MN, TES and the defense with the special magistrate to schedule time to look at all the TES records. I think it happened there, some media was in attendance and they reported it. Don't believe there is video (damn!)

Anyone think Special Magistrate Glatt want to give Baez another spanking? He got a pretty big one today with Judge Perry!

I'm probably in the minority here but, I'm a bit
disappointed that MN has sunk to the level of
name calling in public. He must have seen that the
media was still there and I think he could have been
more discreet with his comments to Mason.

I agree. Rather than name calling in front of media ... why not just quietly file a Bar complaint. Keep it all professional and do it right. Name calling in front of the media accomplishes nothing.

According to the WESH article, Mr. NeJame made the comment after Baez said again that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage. I'm sure Mr. NeJame has just reached the end of his patience with the antics of Baez.

Although I think Baez is an immature, unprofessional person, I'm curious what bar complaint NeJame could make. I must be missing something because I'm just not seeing it. Help me out.

I agree. Rather than name calling in front of media ... why not just quietly file a Bar complaint. Keep it all professional and do it right. Name calling in front of the media accomplishes nothing.

What I don't understand is how quickly Baez forgot the "woodshed" session with the judge and NeJame and the State's attorneys!

I am disappointed that NeJame said it in front of the media, but I'm glad I heard about it since he did.

:clap:

I liked this from HHJBP; “I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

I would certainly hope so but I'm just a spectator watching this circus unfold. I do hope that someone will eventually put Baez squarely in his place before this is all over with. IMO he is the most incompetent, egotistical, poor excuse of an attorney I have ever seen and I would really, really, really appreciate someone telling him as much and I'd really love to see him disbarred.:dance:

I want to see him disbarred but after the trial. He's too much fun to watch. :laugh:

BBM

It makes me laugh;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE[/ame]

momtective
08.30.10 NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'
_______

I've called him a lot worse in my head. :)

According to the WESH article, Mr. NeJame made the comment after Baez said again that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage. I'm sure Mr. NeJame has just reached the end of his patience with the antics of Baez.

Although I think Baez is an immature, unprofessional person, I'm curious what bar complaint NeJame could make. I must be missing something because I'm just not seeing it. Help me out.

NeJame says that Baez knowingly put UNTRUE statements in a filing with the Court. That is unethical behavior worthy of a Bar complaint, I believe. It was enough to cause Conway to resign, according to Conway.

Question: does JB even have a death penalty qualified attorney on his team yet? He can't start the case without one -- right?

Mel

Baez was not discreet in the scheduling hearing when he said NeJame was only representing TES for media coverage with WESH present.

After the status hearing, WESH 2 attended what was supposed to be a routine scheduling hearing between the defense, prosecution and Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame.

Newly appointed Magistrate James Glatt set Oct. 4 and 5 for dates when the defense will get to look at Equeesearch records.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez reiterated allegations at the hearing that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage.

Baez said he would not respond to NeJame’s comments."

What I don't understand is how quickly Baez forgot the "woodshed" session with the judge and NeJame and the State's attorneys!

I am disappointed that NeJame said it in front of the media, but I'm glad I heard about it since he did.

BBM
I'm not.
Baez did the same at this hearing, if he is going to give it he needs to be able to take it as well.
:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back