Thread: mike wallace

mike wallace

wonder if the cops knew who he was when they were arresting him? they are lucky he didn't happen to have a camera on him at the time.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Hi, mysteriew

I haven't heard anything about Mike Wallace. What are you talking about?

Here's a link to a news article about the Mike Wallace incident.

thanks Ivy

I guess I forgot to post the link. CBS has been abuzz about the incident. They are making fun of the cops, and why they felt it was necessary to manhandle and handcuff a 70 yr old man.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Hey ,he is 86 years old. I want that guys makeup artist.

I bet he could be a bit of a pain in the rear and get loud and threatening.

Although at 86 I can't imagine a toy poodle couldn't take him down.

Too weird.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Announced today Mike won't face any charges, but arresting officer not so lucky--apparently a rookie and should not have had handcuffs or summons book on him, been assigned to desk duty and undergoing conflict resolution training - case now being referred to as "meatloaf gate."

yahhh!!!!

Lady Justice prevails again!!!!