2010.08.31 "NEW" Photos CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686.html

Can you hear the Cha-ching !! ?? I smell a cruise coming on...
NEW photos in this slide show.

Looks like the same photos they posted May 12th... there were (88) photos, then there were (86) photos (which they are posting now)

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
Casey Anthony Personal Photos (32 photos)
May 12, 2010 (day after 2 important Hearings with new Judge Perry)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
May 14, 2010 (2 days after 2 important Hearings with new Judge Perry)
56 photos [they REMOVED 2 photos as of May 20, 2010]

Looks like the same photos they posted May 12th... there were (88) photos, then there were (86) photos (which they are posting now)

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
Casey Anthony Personal Photos (32 photos)
May 12, 2010 (day after 2 important Hearings with new Judge Perry)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
May 14, 2010 (2 days after 2 important Hearings with new Judge Perry)
56 photos [they REMOVED 2 photos as of May 20, 2010]

Yup, the gallery of photos posted on August 31, Casey and Caylee Anthony: Personal Photos, is a compilation of the 2 galleries listed above (minus the 2 photos that they removed from the Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short gallergy. Those 2 removed photos still reside on that photo server though as well as the group photo of Cindy, George, and Caylee sitting on a couch and a photo of Cindy's dad holding an infant Caylee that weren't published to either gallery at the time but had similar URLs.

The August 31 photo gallery goes along with the CBS 48 Hours Crimesider blog
Casey Anthony Update: No More Delays for Murder Trial, Judge Says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015143-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

The CBS producer who uploaded all the photos must have taken a lot of time to rename all those photos from the two past galleries and put them in a new photo gallery because all of the photos have been renamed and the file names are in sequence. It also looks like it was the same producer who uploaded both galleries last time upload this one.

I wonder why CBS didn't put back the two photos that they removed plus the photos that they uploaded but didn't publish to the 2 galleries last time..why isn't CBS publishing those photos of George, Cindy, and Caylee on the couch plus Cindy's dad holding Caylee in this "new" photo gallery?

2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104631"]2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
is the Websleuths thread that discusses the 2 CBS photo galleries published in May, 2010.

Hello WS

Sorry. But seeing the new pictures! Cindy and George are really making a living off of the death of Caylee. I mean they really, really are! How can they take money for the images that are precious, supposed to be personal and precious! Boo! Boo! Boo! :banghead:

Boo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I hate, hate Cindy Anthony. :loser: Can't Casey do something about her mother selling these pictures of Caylee and making money? Can't somebody DO something? :furious:

:twocents:

I see money being made and trying to do some public damage control for KC ....jmo and all that ....

CBS: I will never ever watch any of your stations or programming again. If I ever have children I will raise them to never watch CBS or buy any of their merchandise.

Shame. Shame. On this "news" agency. SHAME!!

Yes. I am looking at those pictures, and I shouldn't be able to! All I see is Caylee, Caylee: can't they(meaning Cindy and CBS SEE CAYLEE?) How do they actually exchange monies, have business meetings and use lawyers all the while staring at pictures of CAYLEE!

These people are people who make money off of innocent babies that were killed! AG! I have had it, I think I have flipped, now. I give myself a time OUT!

ETA: I hadn't even looked at all the pictures when I first made my posts, now I see HOW MANY new pictures there are...I had to stop looking, I didn't even get through them all...it is making me so sick and so sad for Caylee. Cindy should be sick, just sick over losing that sweet angel in her life, so sick she could never darken Caylee's memory by talking finances over these images. The only thing Cindy has left of Caylee and she is SELLING them! Getting MONEY. BOO! BLECH! :sick:

:twocents:

I would imagine that a good portion of the funds that have been recieved on the sale of these pictures is what is going into Casey's commisary account.
It's hard to believe that Cindy is going to part with any more of HER money to Casey in light of all the money that she has taken from her mother over the years to begin with; her paying all the expenses for Caylee and Casey right up until the metal closed behind Casey.

It also would not surprise me in the least that there is some off shore account set up in Casey's name, cause they are so sure that she is going to beat these charges. A little nest egg, so to speak.

They pay no attorney's, expect everything to be given to them.
At the same time, I can also see where Cindy would expect that some of the money recieved would be "due to her, or, owed to her", for the trouble and handling of them.

If it were me, I would cherish those pictures. I would not want them out in the public, ever. This is all that they have left of this baby, and they have turned Caylee into a marketing revenue/business to keep Casey in her weekly snacks, IMO.

Will these people ever stop their money making?
IMO, they should be in jail beside their daughter!

Yeah, these are the same ones from before IIRC. I felt bad looking at them again.. especially since I realized a number of them KC took herself and it really hit me that money was paid to her for these, whether it was through her parents or not. Just so, so sad. I understand people getting huge dollar signs in their eyes... I don't approve of it but I "get" it. Unfortunately IMO at the end of this whole debacle a bunch of people are going to realize that a hundred grand doesn't go as far as it used to, and they will still probably end up financially and morally bankrupt. Ugh, so sad, that poor little girl. RIP Caylee, you deserved better.

Yup, the gallery of photos posted on August 31, Casey and Caylee Anthony: Personal Photos, is a compilation of the 2 galleries listed above (minus the 2 photos that they removed from the Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short gallergy. Those 2 removed photos still reside on that photo server though as well as the group photo of Cindy, George, and Caylee sitting on a couch and a photo of Cindy's dad holding an infant Caylee that weren't published to either gallery at the time but had similar URLs.

The August 31 photo gallery goes along with the CBS 48 Hours Crimesider blog
Casey Anthony Update: No More Delays for Murder Trial, Judge Says
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015143-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

The CBS producer who uploaded all the photos must have taken a lot of time to rename all those photos from the two past galleries and put them in a new photo gallery because all of the photos have been renamed and the file names are in sequence. It also looks like it was the same producer who uploaded both galleries last time upload this one.

I wonder why CBS didn't put back the two photos that they removed plus the photos that they uploaded but didn't publish to the 2 galleries last time..why isn't CBS publishing those photos of George, Cindy, and Caylee on the couch plus Cindy's dad holding Caylee in this "new" photo gallery?

2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website
2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
is the Websleuths thread that discusses the 2 CBS photo galleries published in May, 2010.

And this producer would be??????

yup its time for a cruise, maybe some more tattoos, perhaps they will get ICA theme ones now? to add to their collection?
disgusting..u KNOW this is probably going to ica princess's commisary acct.by golly there is chips and dip and cocoa she is missing out on< not to mention the chili...

They need to pay their new lawyers. The ones that are going to keep them out of the media.
So friends I implore you not to click that CBS link but to email CBS and tell them how disgusting it is that they also continue to profit from the death of this baby. JM :twocents:

I'm not seeing any new photos - we've seen all those a while back.

Is JB making a decent salary now that Fl is footing the bill? If so, do you think even if they knew right now that there was going to be a plea before the trial, that JB would ride till the last minute to get the money?

Will JB get any of the pic money?

Okay so four of the pictures are of Casey only. Why? And now we are blurring out the friends. Wonder what brought that on? Is Cindy working with JB bringing up these pictures to show how happy KC was? WTH is the purpose of this. Is there any law on the books to stop profiting from this dear child? Is it possible to start a law? Enough of my sputtering. Unbelievable. One more thing, wasn't a rep from CBS with the Antony's and gang when they found poor Caylee and had the feast at the hotel. I hope they (CBS rep) has to testify. I hope they ask her how it felt to be negotiating deals at such a time. Disgusting........

(thinking aloud) ....we need more money. Hmm, I know, go grab the photo album honey! cha-ching

Strange to not hear Brad Conway lying about the Anthonys not getting paid for the pics...

On a side note - when you look through them, it so horrifyingly obvious that casey was in no position to be responsible for a human life. The way she put props/sunglasses/costumes on Caylee was just beyond creepy. She was a plaything, a pet. Heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73