1267 users online (249 members and 1018 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Pantless Shoeless Rapist On Loose

A man sexually assaulted a woman in Chinatown across from Philadelphia Police Headquarters Sunday night as she waited for a bus.

The perp fled the scene without his pants and brown work boots. He approached the 22 year old as she waited for her bus at 9:30PM at 8th and Race streets. He grabbed her and forced her down the secluded Broad-Ridge subway station (a place that gives me the creeps for I don't know how long). He raped her and strangled her and the victim very well could have sustained fatal injuries.

*****A wallet was found in the pants with a drivers license from Mexico with the name Dario Gomez Lopez aged 35 of Puebla Mexico. Oh yeah and $15.00**********

Surrveilance video has been released of POS running shoeless and pantless in white fitted boxer briefs and a black shirt with white sleeves heading toward 10th and Spring streets.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...ladelphia.html

Well, it could never be claimed that this is a smart criminal. What a ding bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Well, it could never be claimed that this is a smart criminal. What a ding bat.
    Belinda, they're not sure if it's actually his wallett. I mean it very well may be, but they checked out that guy supposedly in Mexico and said he has no record. Don't say they went to Mexico and saw him with their own eyes.

It's a miracle we weren't merrily looking at the sights while this nutter ran by. All I can tell ya is he didn't get on the EL at 5th street. That construction is a pain. My bet is one of the soup kitchens or shelters is where they will find him sans boots and apair of pants.

Prayers for the victim.

It's going to hurt when a group of officers and the K-9 unit take him down.

Heaven help him if he paraphrases Paris Hilton's famous words,

I borrowed the wallet but the money is mine
    The pants and shoes aren't mine either
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Heaven help him if he paraphrases Paris Hilton's famous words,

I borrowed the wallet but the money is mine
    The pants and shoes aren't mine either
    Right?

He borrowed it from a guy in Mexico who just happened to leave his Mexican issued driver's license in it.

This guy so knew the area. I mean running off barefoot with no pants how far are you going to get? Nevermind this is Philly. He can be anywhere by now.

Manhunt On Suspect ID'd

The man that raped and strangled a woman within an inch of her life has been identified.

Police and FBI agents have ID'd the suspect as Alberto Isaac Navarette Suarez with a last known addy in Philadelphia at 2618 S. 7th Street.

Somehow through the license of Dario Gomez Lopez LE was able to get a print. It has something to do with that guy being deported.

Suarez is facing rape and attempted murder charges. If passerby had not heard the woman scream she would be dead. The victim is still in the hospital due to injuries she sustained from the assault.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...102154694.html

*****Please take a look at this guy. He could be anywhere right now. Thanks in advance, Filly*****

Good folks who called 911 -- bless them -- the lady is lucky to be alive and I will restrain myself from making comments about the false ID (grrrrrr).
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Good folks who called 911 -- bless them -- the lady is lucky to be alive and I will restrain myself from making comments about the false ID (grrrrrr).
    You are a good egg, Newone.

Meanwhile they did an interview with this creeps "friends'/"housemates". It was classic. They just couldn't believe it. They were in what I believe to be what looked like an illegal set up. Another words a bunch of people living in one rented place not zoned.

He was their friend yet they didn't know much about him. He was working construction. Ummmmmmmm, under what name and how if there's no record of ya coming in the United States.

Sorry I can't find the link to the interview. maybe it will be up tomorrow. No doubt some of his friends are gonna be mighty mad because Immigration is coming in there.

Again prayers for the victim. Big thanks to the people that called for help. You're right Newone.