1525 users online (220 members and 1305 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Stephanie Clory, 45, stabbed to death, Philadelphia, 30 Aug 2010

An unidentified woman was found stabbed to death in front of a West Philadelphia home early yesterday.

The woman who was listed as a Jane Doe, was found with multiple stab wounds to her face, neck, and back shortly after midnight on Peach Street near Race. She was pronounced dead at the scene at 12:06 AM.

No mention of presumed age or race of this woman so far.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...TY_REGION.html
    Last edited by Cubby; 09-01-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    An unidentified woman was found stabbed to death in front of a West Philadelphia home early yesterday.

The woman who was listed as a Jane Doe, was found with multiple stab wounds to her face, neck, and back shortly after midnight on Peach Street near Race. She was pronounced dead at the scene at 12:06 AM.

No mention of presumed age or race of this woman so far.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...TY_REGION.html
    Roughly 20 minutes from the scene of your other post and a few hours apart. Any connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Mensch View Post
    Roughly 20 minutes from the scene of your other post and a few hours apart. Any connection?

Honestly Mensch, I don't believe so.

If they were connected I think that both bodies would have went in that car.

Stephanie Clory has been identified.

RIP Stephanie

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...b-slaying.html

PA - "Spooky" Man Charged In Brutal Stab-Slaying

James Stokes often wore Tarzan, Superman, and "Star Trek" costumes, and not on Halloween. The 37 year old Stokes also enjoyed a wig or two from Jheri cursl to Afro's. He hung at the local water ice stand with a lollipop and a sign around his neck reading "Single Man Looking For A Woman".

After midnight on Monday Stokes repeatedly stabbed Stephanie Clory aged 45 the mother of three and drug her body out to the sidewalk. She was repeatedly stabbed in thehead, face and neck. One neighbor thought she had been shot in the head that's how many deep stab wounds she had to her head.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...b-slaying.html

She might not have had time to say it so I'll say it for her, "Lord, have mercy". How tragic. Is this NOT the perfect example of why some people need better supervision and oversight? The entire neighborhood knew about this guy's problems and idiosyncrasies but felt they were benign. Obviously, they weren't. In many ways, it's far more frightening than someone who gives off really scary vibes. This guy seemed to be considered merely eccentric.

Bless that family.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    She might not have had time to say it so I'll say it for her, "Lord, have mercy". How tragic. Is this NOT the perfect example of why some people need better supervision and oversight? The entire neighborhood knew about this guy's problems and idiosyncrasies but felt they were benign. Obviously, they weren't. In many ways, it's far more frightening than someone who gives off really scary vibes. This guy seemed to be considered merely eccentric.

Bless that family.
    Izzy I don't know that the neighbors thought he was merely eccentric. In all actuallity folks are more afraid of someone like this. They don't like "crazy" if ya know what I mean?

Plus who would they call? Basically but not in all cases do people call the cops here. Did you read the one lady saw him wearing chaps with no underwear? Maybe people had called about him at some point but he wasn't going to get locked up for wearing a Tarzan outfit while he beat his chest.

Now, maybe he could have been 302? Maybe. Then he'd be back out in 72 hours. BTW, I don't use the word "crazy" for mentally challenged people. It's obvious he was really sick.

I saw a picture of the man arrested for her murder.

I wish they would have published a picture of Stephanie. JMHO

Rest In Peace Stephanie.