GA - 2 Month Old Pup Found Hog-Tied, Nearly Dead Behind Wal-Mart, Union City

White Rain

Reaction score
So sad...
UNION CITY, Ga. -- A 2-month-old puppy found hog-tied and restrained with zip-ties behind a Walmart store in Union City was barely clinging to life, said Officer Luther Lewis with the Union City Police Department.

“He was extremely dehydrated,” Lewis told Channel 2 Action News reporter Ryan Young.

Police were alerted to the situation after receiving a 911 call from someone reporting a puppy crying in the bushes near the store.
more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24829115/detail.html

That puppy is so cute, but aren't they all.

From your link

Lewis, who just returned from Afghanistan, has been carrying for the puppy, affectionately named Wally, with the help of a 24-hour vet clinic in Union City. He said he can't believe what some people are capable of.

“Imagine being hog tied for 48 hours,” Lewis said.

If you're interested in adopting Wally, please call the Union City Police Department.

There was quite a bit of thought put into Wally's torture. Elaborate zip tie, mouth tied shut-I dont get it. What was the point? I mean the perp has to have been close by right? It isnt like Wally was thrown from a car tied that way....I wonder if this was someone else's dog.

Why do I read this stuff? I am so angry right now, there are really no words to explain how I feel. I hate people who are cruel to anything innocent and weak. HATE them.... Whoever did this to that little dog should be hog tied, coated in honey and place on a fire ant bed. :furious:

Why do I read this stuff? I am so angry right now, there are really no words to explain how I feel. I hate people who are cruel to anything innocent and weak. HATE them.... Whoever did this to that little dog should be hog tied, coated in honey and place on a fire ant bed. :furious:
Amen! Thank goodness the little puppy survived that horrendous ordeal. I completely agree with your thoughts regarding whoever did this unspeakable act. :furious:

May you receive nothing but love for the rest of your life, little "Wally". :prayer:

I have such hatred in my soul for people who hurt animals. I can't even describe the rage I feel. This was beyond dumping an animal (which is disgusting anyway); this is torture and this seems like a personal vendetta by a very disturbed individiual.

I have such hatred in my soul for people who hurt animals. I can't even describe the rage I feel. This was beyond dumping an animal (which is disgusting anyway); this is torture and this seems like a personal vendetta by a very disturbed individiual.
I can't help but wonder if this sick monster lives nearby or could have been watching the puppy being tortured all those hours? The way the poor little baby was tied up it almost seems the perp got some pleasure from watching him suffer instead of just "dumping" him there. :waitasec::furious: MOO

Oh, Wally! What a sweetheart you are. YOU are a fighter and your cries for help were answered.

You will have the most wonderful life and be loved like never before, no doubt!

So trusting already, willing to give humans a second chance, wagging your tailing and letting someone pet you with kind, loving hands.

To the that did this, you are pathetic, vile and a total loser!

What an adorable little pup! He will have tons of people ready to adopt him...I would if I was local.

There sure are alot of sickos out there. :furious::furious::furious: WTH is wrong with people? :furious:

I swore I would never have another dog after my beloved lab passed away, but Wally, wow! What a sweet puppy! He amazes me that after the torture he went through, he is still so loving and not cowering when people handle him. It makes me wonder, the people in the clips are adult men, is the perp a teenager and or a woman?

I cannot understand what kind of person would get a kick out of doing something like this. That is the truly frightening thing. What else is this person capable of?

Oh, so cute!

It's too bad he can't be a police station dog!

I'll never understand that level of cruelty, it's just evil.

Wally is so stinkin cute I can't stand it!

I REALLy hope there is a special place in hell for people that would do that to puppy...probably right next to those that abuse babies & children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back