The Happy Meal Project.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Well this is interesting. Unfortunately all it did is make me crave a McDonald's hamburger. :eek:

Link

Happy Meal Project
Posted by admin on Monday, August 30, 2010 ·

New York photographer Sally Davies photographed one McDonald’s hamburger and fries every day for 137 days. They look basically exactly the same.

There are several pictures at the link but here's two. It ends on day 137.

01.jpg

06.jpg

Kind of like in the Morgan Spurlock documentary Super Size Me. Probably to show how the food doesn't decompose, preservatives, etc, yet people still eat it without thinking twice.

damn i could go a big mac right now

someone's in need of some inspiration ...

Kind of like in the Morgan Spurlock documentary Super Size Me. Probably to show how the food doesn't decompose, preservatives, etc, yet people still eat it without thinking twice.

I can't believe the bread didn't mold. :sick:

Oh I didn't realize it was the SAME hamburger all the way through... I thought she bought a new one every day.

Ewww. What do they put in those things?

I can't believe the bread didn't mold. :sick:

Probably because it was left out, and the bread dried out before mold could grow on it. It usually molds in the plastic bag.

Oh my goodness. I almost betcha when they examine the contents of my stomache when i'm 90 years old, the hamburger I ate yesterday will still look the same.

Ewww!

I almost decided not to eat lunch after reading that, well almost..

Lets hope the insurance company doesn't figure this out, we will be given xrays upon application for life insurance.
Um sorry honey, I see 7 undigested big macs and a few loose fries put you over the top of the risk pool. Next~

Off Topic:

We never really had a lot of money. We were fine just not a lot of money for extras.

We have a total of 7 kids between us.

He had two, I had two, we got married and had three.

So I taught my 4 youngest kids that eating at McDonalds was a treat. That it wasn't healthy for you but you could have it as a treat now and then. LOL

I'm kind of glad I did after seeing those pictures HAHA.

I ws raised the same way and I have raised my own the same. If it doesn't rot, it's not food

Anybody surprised by this? LOL Disgusting!

A coworker and I did something like this many years ago...I bought a McD's salad and he brought one he'd made from home. After lunch we set our leftovers in the fridge...and waited. After 3 weeks his was a stinky slimy brown mush and mine looked exactly the same. I've never eaten at McDonald's again!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back