944 users online (167 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.09.01 ~ Pizza Day! We love you, Kyron!

Today is the day for Kyron's fundraiser. The list of Godfather's Pizza restaurants that are sponsoring the event are at this link:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/...18907833416100

This is info for locals who would like to participate. As for the rest of us, how about pizza for dinner? And think of some way you can contribute; prayers, send a card to the station for the Wall of Hope - search your heart.

BRING KYRON HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Today is the day for Kyron's fundraiser. The list of Godfather's Pizza restaurants that are sponsoring the event are at this link:

This is info for locals who would like to participate. As for the rest of us, how about pizza for dinner? And think of some way you can contribute; prayers, send a card to the station for the Wall of Hope - search your heart.

BRING KYRON HOME!
    We are planning to go!! We might even do lunch and dinner...seriously we love pizza!

We are going also.. =)

pizza for dinner here in kansas we dont have godfathers but we do have gambino's and i work there so i might have pizza twice today! prayers for Kyron to come home soon!
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus

we don't have godfathers around me but I made a homemade pizza last night and just got done eating 3 pieces of it then came here to see the updates and wow! I had pizza for ya kyron!

Well this must really be kyrons day. As I said above what I had done for today not knowing. And know my co-workers are all going to pizza hut today to eat cause they are in the mood for pizza. I know it's not godfathers but it's still pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post

BRING KYRON HOME!
    I'm not local, but here's a thought on how one could contribute...I learned this from fundraisers held for Gabriel Johnson.

If you look at the participating Godfather's you may be able to call them up and buy a gift certificate or even a pizza over the phone with a credit card. You can tell them you want to contribute to the fundraiser, and maybe they can donate the pizza or give the gift certificate to be used as part of a raffle.

Just an idea for those who might want to help from afar.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
    Attitus Finch, Chapter 11

Bless his heart,time for school to start,he's missed the last of his school year.I can't wait to see him having "pizza day" with his family and friends at school. Now that will be a great picture.

What a SPECIAL kid! Love that picture, not all kids like Sushi, but look at him go, it's one of his favorites. Maybe they should be having a sushi party!

We're going to Godfather's later today.
    MOO and all that jazz.

are they a national chain?
    Too bad someone like Pizza Hut or something doesn't pick it up.....get the word out passed OR.

I am planning on ordering a pizza from them for dinner tonight. I am hoping it is not too crazy busy. I know the one I will be going to is the one in the neighborhood (where Kyron lived), and people seem to be very focused on him around here (almost every store has his flyer up still). I have already had several friends post about the pizza on facebook.

You can contribute by going to their website bringkyronhome.org and donate through there or at Bank of America.

http://portlandtribune.com/news/stor...tion_container

Someone asked :

If we can't attend and still want to make a donation, to offset costs, please let us know how that can be done.

Editorial response:

In response to this question, Desiree Young wrote, "We have a link on the website so people can donate to the search fund account or they can go to Bank of America and make a deposit into the account directly." Their website is www.bringkyronhome.org

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast