Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyron's flier/flyer

Kyron's flier/flyer

http://www.lostnmissing.com/uploads/...ortland_OR.jpg

Terri referred to a flier on her FB page (there's a link here somewhere, but I can't find it) where she says "I ordered 1000 fliers."

So, does anyone think Terri wrote this flier? What do you think about the content?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post

Terri referred to a flier on her FB page (there's a link here somewhere, but I can't find it) where she says "I ordered 1000 fliers."

So, does anyone think Terri wrote this flier? What do you think about the content?
    I remember the post but do we know for certain what flier she ordered and what it looks like? Is it the same one that was used in the beginning of the investigation and is even circulated now? How would we find out?

If this link IS the flier she ordered, take a closer look..its as much about her and establishing her as a good mom and her alibi as it is about Kyron.............where is the descrition of Kyron like height, weight, eye color or even an account of what he was last seen wearing....who rmakes a missing persons flier in paragraph form???? To me thats just weird

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lynmaree For This Useful Post:

Here is the one from the sheriff's website: http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Horman_flier.pdf
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

There's an easy way to find out if Terri wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    LaVanda Dolce, a WSer, has graciously offered to do a banner and hopefully amplify this evening. Her agency, LostnMissing is wonderful. Special prayer that this will kickstart efforts and bring Janell home safely to her precious daughter.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    There's an easy way to find out if Terri wrote that.
    I'm confused, who is Janell?

I was confused how that post could tell us whether Terri wrote the flyer.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

Wow, I hadn't seen this particular flyer. Yes, I do believe Terri wrote it. I think it is an odd missing child flyer with too much info about the stepmother who even took a pic at the school, and the stepmother that raised him, etc., It appears to be setting the tone for looking away from the stepmother. ODD.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I was confused how that post could tell us whether Terri wrote the flyer.
    debs, the post couldn't. Our member, Lavanda Dolce, probably could. The posted flyer is from her her organization, LostnMissing, as exemplified by the "lostnmissing.com" in the lower right corner, as well as the URL the link for the pic of the flyer is using (lostnmissing.com).

Surfie, Janell is another of the many missing persons for whom Lavanda makes flyers, as she did for Kyron.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

WOW extremely ODD!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angelainwi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynmaree View Post
    I remember the post but do we know for certain what flier she ordered and what it looks like? Is it the same one that was used in the beginning of the investigation and is even circulated now? How would we find out?

If this link IS the flier she ordered, take a closer look..its as much about her and establishing her as a good mom and her alibi as it is about Kyron.............where is the descrition of Kyron like height, weight, eye color or even an account of what he was last seen wearing....who rmakes a missing persons flier in paragraph form???? To me thats just weird
    bbm

Take the time to visit their website they do an extremely remarkable job.

Terri didn't write that flyer. The LostNMissing website does that and they get their info from LE.

http://www.lostnmissing.com/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I think BeanE was just using that post from another case to point out that a person associated with the website the flier came from can be contacted thru WS since she's a member and her name is in the post. jmoo

eta: never mind...I type too slowly!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wondering1 For This Useful Post:

I heart this thread.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

If it turns out that someone other than TH made the flier, will it be a better flier than if TH had made it? That is a rhetorical question.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wvjules For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wvjules View Post
    If it turns out that someone other than TH made the flier, will it be a better flier than if TH had made it? That is a rhetorical question.
    I can guarantee you Terri did not make that flyer. Lavanda would have and the info on the flyer is what she would have been told at the time. Lavanda verifies her information before she makes the banner up. This is what she would have been told at the time and as we all know the story has changed.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I agree that this flyer is suspicious. Very little about Kyron in this flyer at all, no height, weight, or mention of some very threatening allergies(bees).

It mentions that step-mom first stopped to take pictures of Kyron in front of his project [B]then she walked him down towards his class room,[B] but I was under the impression that the projects were set up in the classroom..??? so which is it?[/
    Last edited by grandmaj; 09-01-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: removed sentence

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wickedeye For This Useful Post:

Seemed very odd to me, no physical description, other than his age and picture of him. It didn't appear to me this info came from LE, their flier was much more descriptive of what Kyron looked like when he went missing. Why would a flier mention how long Terry was in his life, how would that help locate him.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    bbm

Terri didn't write that flyer. The LostNMissing website does that and they get their info from LE.

Thank you all for the clarification. It is much appreciated.

BBM. So, monitors, is it fair game to take this flier as LE/MSM fact? Reason I ask is, some of the information on the flier is new information not reported by LE or the MSM officially (such as meeting in groups for the tour).

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Thank you all for the clarification. It is much appreciated.

BBM. So, monitors, is it fair game to take this flier as LE/MSM fact? Reason I ask is, some of the information on the flier is new information not reported by LE or the MSM officially (such as meeting in groups for the tour).
    OMG Surfie...spookie! You took the next question right out mf my mouth! (or my fingertips I guess since we're typing!) LOL!

Can we discuss this as MSM since there IS new information in it...as well as some oddities we could explore?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to lynmaree For This Useful Post:

I have asked Lavanda to check in here and clarify the info about the banner.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I don't know If that is the flyer she claims to have ordered or not but I'll venture to say she is responsible for writing the information on that page...Looks like she was proclaiming herself to be...just the bestest little step mom ever...JMHO

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynmaree View Post
    OMG Surfie...spookie! You took the next question right out mf my mouth! (or my fingertips I guess since we're typing!) LOL!

Can we discuss this as MSM since there IS new information in it...as well as some oddities we could explore?
    bbm

What new info do you see? I only see info that originally came out, that has changed since the investigation.

"Stepmom, who raised him since birth"

A bit odd to clarify her relationship on a flier. Plus I agree it's strange to have so many of the details put into it. Sure sounds like something either TH wrote or that she gave to LE in the very beginning stages. MOO

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loves2bmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    bbm

It seems by the way it is written (more info about Terri than Kyron) that Terri would have been the one to either write it, or provide the info for it. If LostNMissing wrote it after verifying the info from LE, then I say LE gave them the info exactly as Terri had given it to LE.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

This "flier" was posted to the lostnmissing website on Sun. June 6. Not sure if copies were made and sent out, or if it was made just to post on their website. I would be pretty sure Terry filed out the info on their website for this.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    It seems by the way it is written (more info about Terri than Kyron) that Terri would have been the one to either write it, or provide the info for it. If LostNMissing wrote it after verifying the info from LE, then I say LE gave them the info exactly as Terri had given it to LE.
    Hopefully we can get it clarified who gave the info. I know on another flyer for another case, the info came from LE. It will be interesting to find out if Terri gave the info for it.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast