Kyron's flier/flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.lostnmissing.com/uploads/Kyron_Horman__7_URGENT_MISSING_CHILD_Portland_OR.jpg

Terri referred to a flier on her FB page (there's a link here somewhere, but I can't find it) where she says "I ordered 1000 fliers."

So, does anyone think Terri wrote this flier? What do you think about the content?

I remember the post but do we know for certain what flier she ordered and what it looks like? Is it the same one that was used in the beginning of the investigation and is even circulated now? How would we find out?

If this link IS the flier she ordered, take a closer look..its as much about her and establishing her as a good mom and her alibi as it is about Kyron.............where is the descrition of Kyron like height, weight, eye color or even an account of what he was last seen wearing....who rmakes a missing persons flier in paragraph form???? To me thats just weird

There's an easy way to find out if Terri wrote that.

LaVanda Dolce, a WSer, has graciously offered to do a banner and hopefully amplify this evening. Her agency, LostnMissing is wonderful. Special prayer that this will kickstart efforts and bring Janell home safely to her precious daughter.

http://www.lostnmissing.com/uploads/Kyron_Horman__7_URGENT_MISSING_CHILD_Portland_OR.jpg

Terri referred to a flier on her FB page (there's a link here somewhere, but I can't find it) where she says "I ordered 1000 fliers."

So, does anyone think Terri wrote this flier? What do you think about the content?

Wow, I hadn't seen this particular flyer. Yes, I do believe Terri wrote it. I think it is an odd missing child flyer with too much info about the stepmother who even took a pic at the school, and the stepmother that raised him, etc., It appears to be setting the tone for looking away from the stepmother. ODD.

I was confused how that post could tell us whether Terri wrote the flyer. :)

debs, the post couldn't. Our member, Lavanda Dolce, probably could. The posted flyer is from her her organization, LostnMissing, as exemplified by the "lostnmissing.com" in the lower right corner, as well as the URL the link for the pic of the flyer is using (lostnmissing.com).

Surfie, Janell is another of the many missing persons for whom Lavanda makes flyers, as she did for Kyron.

I remember the post but do we know for certain what flier she ordered and what it looks like? Is it the same one that was used in the beginning of the investigation and is even circulated now? How would we find out?

If this link IS the flier she ordered, take a closer look..its as much about her and establishing her as a good mom and her alibi as it is about Kyron.............where is the descrition of Kyron like height, weight, eye color or even an account of what he was last seen wearing....who rmakes a missing persons flier in paragraph form???? To me thats just weird

bbm

Take the time to visit their website they do an extremely remarkable job.

Terri didn't write that flyer. The LostNMissing website does that and they get their info from LE.

http://www.lostnmissing.com/

I'm confused, who is Janell?

I think BeanE was just using that post from another case to point out that a person associated with the website the flier came from can be contacted thru WS since she's a member and her name is in the post. jmoo

eta: never mind...I type too slowly!

If it turns out that someone other than TH made the flier, will it be a better flier than if TH had made it? :waitasec: That is a rhetorical question.

If it turns out that someone other than TH made the flier, will it be a better flier than if TH had made it? :waitasec: That is a rhetorical question.

I can guarantee you Terri did not make that flyer. Lavanda would have and the info on the flyer is what she would have been told at the time. Lavanda verifies her information before she makes the banner up. This is what she would have been told at the time and as we all know the story has changed.

I agree that this flyer is suspicious. Very little about Kyron in this flyer at all, no height, weight, or mention of some very threatening allergies(bees).

It mentions that step-mom first stopped to take pictures of Kyron in front of his project then she walked him down towards his class room, but I was under the impression that the projects were set up in the classroom..??? so which is it?[/

Seemed very odd to me, no physical description, other than his age and picture of him. It didn't appear to me this info came from LE, their flier was much more descriptive of what Kyron looked like when he went missing. Why would a flier mention how long Terry was in his life, how would that help locate him.

bbm

Take the time to visit their website they do an extremely remarkable job.

Terri didn't write that flyer. The LostNMissing website does that and they get their info from LE.

http://www.lostnmissing.com/

Thank you all for the clarification. It is much appreciated.

BBM. So, monitors, is it fair game to take this flier as LE/MSM fact? Reason I ask is, some of the information on the flier is new information not reported by LE or the MSM officially (such as meeting in groups for the tour).

Thank you all for the clarification. It is much appreciated.

BBM. So, monitors, is it fair game to take this flier as LE/MSM fact? Reason I ask is, some of the information on the flier is new information not reported by LE or the MSM officially (such as meeting in groups for the tour).

OMG Surfie...spookie! You took the next question right out mf my mouth! (or my fingertips I guess since we're typing!) LOL!

Can we discuss this as MSM since there IS new information in it...as well as some oddities we could explore?

I have asked Lavanda to check in here and clarify the info about the banner.

I don't know If that is the flyer she claims to have ordered or not but I'll venture to say she is responsible for writing the information on that page...Looks like she was proclaiming herself to be...just the bestest little step mom ever...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo