GUILTY PA - Rodnell Burton, 17, found burned in barrel, Indiana County, 29 March 2010

chaddylex

Verified local - Rebecca Stahl case
Reaction score
http://kdka.com/local/body.barrel.Conemaugh.2.1891410.html

BURRELL TOWNSHIP (KDKA) ― KDKA

Possible Human Remains Found In Indiana Barrel
(9/1/2010)
State police in Indiana County have launched a homicide investigation after the discovery of a barrel in the Conemaugh River with possible human remains found inside.

The discovery was made Tuesday night and police say they believe foul play may be involved.

More at Link above

I remember when Rodnell Burton went missing.
Since Hitler is tatooed on the suspects chest,
will this be a hate crime?

I remember when Rodnell Burton went missing.
Since Hitler is tatooed on the suspects chest,
will this be a hate crime?

Passionflower, I was thinking that also...How sad... I really hope that it's not Rodnell, but his family needs closure or to know where he is....

I remember when Rodnell Burton went missing. Since Hitler is tatooed on the suspects chest, will this be a hate crime?

It's certainly looking like that, isn't it? Poor Rodnell, or whoever the victim is.
I hope they get a definitive answer soon.

From what I hearrd on the news last night, a group of suspects are beng looked at???
IIRC this started out as a burglary case. Then a guy squeeled about the barrel and now the burglars caught are telling everything to save themselves some jail time.

From what I hearrd on the news last night, a group of suspects are beng looked at???
IIRC this started out as a burglary case. Then a guy squeeled about the barrel and now the burglars caught are telling everything to save themselves some jail time.

I saw that too.... I guess Rodell's family said they don't even know if he knew that Jon Black (suspect) , but Rodell was known to frequent the Blairsville area...

I read in the Tribune Review an interesting article about this suspect... Link Below.. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_699441.html?_s_icmp=networkbar

Rest in Peace. Prayers for your Family. Justice for your Murder.

Oh, I think we all thought it would be Rondell Burton, what a horrible death.
May he R.I.P.

Hearing Continued For Man Charged In Connection With Body Found In Barrel

A man charged in connection with the death of a missing teen whose body was found in a barrel was in court Monday for a preliminary hearing. After waiting hours inside the courtroom the hearing was postponed. Defense attornies told WJAC-TV the Indiana County District Attorney requested a continuance to interview witnesses.

Jon Anthony Black, 32, surrendered to police in West Virginia in September. Black was later charged with criminal homicide in the death of 17-year-old Rodnell Burton, of Homewood, Pa., who had been missing since March.

More: http://www.wjactv.com/news/25799161/detail.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave