Levi Page Show 9/1 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight: Eleanor Odom: prosecutor crimes against women and children, Peter Odom: criminal defense attorney, Stacy Dittrich: detective and crime writer, and Dr. Lillian Glass: Body Language expert will be discussing the Haleigh Cummings case and the sentencing of Donna Brock.

Listen Live here at 9 PM ET: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/02/levi-page-show

Getting ready to go on the air!

Who is the guy whining because the sentences are too harsh and the judges & prosecutors are playing to the cameras? Who said that? Is that Peter Odom? The guy sounds like a defense attorney, for sure.

Who is Levi's guest that feels Ron doesn't know what happened to Haleigh? He believes Ron cares about Haleigh deeply and if he had info he would take it to the police.

So glad Levi mentioned RC's neglected child. How can he "love" his children so much if he ignores one?

I'll be honest, I agree that I'm not sure that Ron was involved directly, but I think he probably knows what happened to her after the fact.

Who is Levi's guest that feels Ron doesn't know what happened to Haleigh? He believes Ron cares about Haleigh deeply and if he had info he would take it to the police.

His guests listed:

Body Language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass, Detective & crime writer Stacy Dittrich, defense attorney Peter Odom & prosecutor Eleanor Odom.

Must be Peter Odom.

Yes, they are married.

Teresa? Annette? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member