NJ - Thomas Hill for raping his pregnant wife, Cinnaminson, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
When the woman who gave birth to two of Thomas O. Hill's children told him she was pregnant again the ex-con insisted she have an abortion.

The woman insisted she was keeping the pregnancy so an argument ensued in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. Hill is accused of sexually assaulting the woman in a room where three of her children were sleeping. One of the kids got knocked off a mattress during the assault.

He said he didn't do it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/101951328.html

This guy has a nice lil rap sheet.

what a nut job. His photo-op pretty much says it all....wonder why she was with him in the first place, and why he was roaming the streets. I pray for those babies.

MOO

Mel

So two of the kids were his, and he was released less than a year ago after serving 5 months which means she took back and was impregnated again by this loser...I am NOT saying she deserved this...I AM saying it's so sad what woman believe they deserve or at least that they don't seem to realize when they deserve better. How depressing...

O/T : I've always loved the name Cinnaminson- seemed so perky and cool- never been there as I'm in North Jersey but I guess I'll never think of it the same way again.

Cinnaminson is a nice town, Camden on the other hand is a jungle. Its a shame this young man didn't choose the road to success, he's a nice looking guy, minus the braids (imo) he would have done very well in the business world.

Cinnaminson is a nice town, Camden on the other hand is a jungle. Its a shame this young man didn't choose the road to success, he's a nice looking guy, minus the braids (imo) he would have done very well in the business world.

BB always giving props to Jersey.;)

Never, ever should this woman have been sexually assaulted let alone with her children there. However, I pose another question. Does anyone use birth control for Lord's sake. It's obvious this guy didn't want anymore children. How about a condom? The victim has thre children already. Why not a fourth?

Mind you this can only be an assumption. What do I know, but the guy is a felon. The job market is bad enough as it is. Could he be affording three kids? For all we know he has other children by other women as well. Then again for all I know they are both independantly wealthy.

Sexual assault is not the answer when your partner/wife/girlfriend tells you she's pregnant again.

Okay, so he didn't want any more kids. I'm down with that. What exactly did he do to prevent it? Obviously, not a damn thing. Idiot.

When the woman who gave birth to two children with Thomas O. Hill said that she had another on the way, police in Burlington County say, the ex-con insisted on an abortion.
According to the New Jersey Department of Corrections, Hill was paroled from prison on Sept. 10, 2009, after serving less than five months on terroristic-threats charges.

What is the definition of ex-con? I would like to reserve the term to describe persons who do not reoffend within less than a year of being paroled from prison.

What is the definition of ex-con? I would like to reserve the term to describe persons who do not reoffend within less than a year of being paroled from prison.

Meaning any person who has been imprisoned and released. Let me see what wiki says about it.

A convict is "a person found guilty of a crime and sentenced by a court" or "a person serving a sentence in prison",[1] sometimes referred to in slang as simply a "con".[2] Convicts are often called prisoners or inmates. Persons convicted and sentenced to non-custodial sentences often are not termed "convicts". Ex-convict (or short: ex-con) is a common way of referring to a person who has been released from prison.

More at link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex-convict

Thanks, Belinda. I guess I've never really given any thought about it, didn't realize that being on parole isn't considered "convicted".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/convict

noun
3. a person proved or declared guilty of an offense.
4. a person serving a prison sentence.

If working under the definition 3. you could never become an ex-con, even if you lived 50 years as a saint after your sentence, unless your conviction was overturned in a new trial.

Thanks, Belinda. I guess I've never really given any thought about it, didn't realize that being on parole isn't considered "convicted".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/convict

noun
3. a person proved or declared guilty of an offense.
4. a person serving a prison sentence.

If working under the definition 3. you could never become an ex-con, even if you lived 50 years as a saint after your sentence, unless your conviction was overturned in a new trial.

Thanks Donjeta. You know, I never really thought much about it myself, but I guess that is the way it is. That does seem unfair if you go many years without getting in trouble. Interesting food for thought. I think being on parole is convicted. You have to serve a prison term to get paroled. I'm not sure how probation is viewed. I think it is viewed differently, because you are found guilty of something, but don't go to prison. I think you have to go to prison to be termed an ex-con. IMO

So two of the kids were his, and he was released less than a year ago after serving 5 months which means she took back and was impregnated again by this loser...I am NOT saying she deserved this...I AM saying it's so sad what woman believe they deserve or at least that they don't seem to realize when they deserve better. How depressing...

O/T : I've always loved the name Cinnaminson- seemed so perky and cool- never been there as I'm in North Jersey but I guess I'll never think of it the same way again.

I agree with this. What is so terrific about this guy that she would take him back into her life?

I am constantly amazed that some folks who are sexually active have not yet figured out what causes baby creation.

That being said, rape has nothing to do with sex and I would have to believe that there are some child endangerment charges coming for this attack....

The first word to pop into my mind was "terror" and I was quite pleased to see that he's being slapped with a charge of "terroristic threats". To rape a person in front of their children is nothing short of terror, to my mind.

And yes, what happened to condoms? They are free at any Planned Parenthood or welfare/food stamp office. Each child deserves to be a planned and wanted child IMO.

The first word to pop into my mind was "terror" and I was quite pleased to see that he's being slapped with a charge of "terroristic threats". To rape a person in front of their children is nothing short of terror, to my mind.

And yes, what happened to condoms? They are free at any Planned Parenthood or welfare/food stamp office. Each child deserves to be a planned and wanted child IMO.

He also has a prior for terroristic threats, but they haven't given details on it.

I am constantly amazed that some folks who are sexually active have not yet figured out what causes baby creation.

I worked in Social Services over 25 years, I can't begin to tell you how I saw this played out over and over again. I'm not only referring to the welfare moms with multiple unwanted births but the High School girls whose lives are ruined because some jock they thought 'loved' them wouldn't take simple precautions.
For heaven's sake, what's the problem? I will try not to be too graphic but don't some people know there are other ways to have sex?

I worked in Social Services over 25 years, I can't begin to tell you how I saw this played out over and over again. I'm not only referring to the welfare moms with multiple unwanted births but the High School girls whose lives are ruined because some jock they thought 'loved' them wouldn't take simple precautions.
For heaven's sake, what's the problem? I will try not to be too graphic but don't some people know there are other ways to have sex?

BBM

Personally, I think since the public school system is all about raising people's children they should have a mandatory class that teaches masturbation in the 6th and 7th grades!

IMO it's the safest sex youth can participate in and probably the most satisfying too.

I wish you could bottle self-esteem and give it to women (OR men) who desperately need it.

What is she telling her children by continuing to co-habitate, to say nothing of procreate with, this habitual criminal loser and abuser? It's about more than just what you are willing to tolerate for yourself, but I believe you have a responsibility to your children not to stay in a dangerously dysfunctional situation just for the sake of "keeping the family together". You're teaching them that it's acceptable behavior and perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back