HONK for Kyron!

Henk

Reaction score
On the way home from work today (I happen to work with Kaine), I saw 2 high school girls holding a sign. I figured it was just another car wash. Instead, it read "HONK for Kyron!". I honked like I never honked before! So did a lot of other cars. It was surprisingly emotional.

I was so glad to see that he is very much still in the local spotlight. It's been eerily quiet the last few weeks, though. Or perhaps I should say, sadly quiet.

On the way home from work today (I happen to work with Kaine), I saw 2 high school girls holding a sign. I figured it was just another car wash. Instead, it read "HONK for Kyron!". I honked like I never honked before! So did a lot of other cars. It was surprisingly emotional.

I was so glad to see that he is very much still in the local spotlight. It's been eerily quiet the last few weeks, though. Or perhaps I should say, sadly quiet.

Not sure why this struck a cord with me from across the country but it did! I bet not in a million years did the person or persons responsible for the disappearance of this little boy ever dream that people from all walks of life across the entire nation would be united in their resolve to find him and bring him home. Without even knowing him this little guy has brought out the best in a lot of us...and his smile has inspired soooooo many!!! God Bless You Kyron and keep you safe and may you be home soon where you belong!!!

I often wonder if TH or her friends or anyone involved read these forums and are curious as to what we say and sleuth??? If so, I think it imust be increasingly clearer to them with each passing day that we, LE, his family and the entire network of supporters will not rest or forget until this little boy is found. Wonder if she/they are aware that their days are numbered...its only a matter of time. Hopefully the sands of the hourglass are almost empty!

These long weekends are tough when news mostly goes on vacation. I'm going to savor this tidbit for the next many days if there's nothing more. Thank you!

Not sure why this struck a cord with me from across the country but it did! I bet not in a million years did the person or persons responsible for the disappearance of this little boy ever dream that people from all walks of life across the entire nation would be united in their resolve to find him and bring him home. Without even knowing him this little guy has brought out the best in a lot of us...and his smile has inspired soooooo many!!! God Bless You Kyron and keep you safe and may you be home soon where you belong!!!

I often wonder if TH or her friends or anyone involved read these forums and are curious as to what we say and sleuth??? If so, I think it imust be increasingly clearer to them with each passing day that we, LE, his family and the entire network of supporters will not rest or forget until this little boy is found. Wonder if she/they are aware that their days are numbered...its only a matter of time. Hopefully the sands of the hourglass are almost empty!

Me as well. When I read the Thread's name on the main forum page not really expecting it to be very much of nothing but as I read Henk's opening post something inside me just became completely overwhelmed at the thoughts very similar to lynmaree just posted above. I am so very thrilled to hear that things like this are taking place and though I cannot quite explain why but for some reason, atleast to me this seems much more touching, and comforting than even the great things taking place as we speak with The Godfather's Pizza Drive . As I said I am not quite sure why but the whole simplicity, yet outward action showing support for Kyron and being united in standing firm for the LONG HAUL of NOT letting Kyron fall by the wayside[as I strongly feel that Terri, DeDe, Houze&Bunch desire more than anything for us as in the locals as well as all of us across this great nation, I believe that, they would desire and want nothing more than for US ALL to tire of Kyron and all that goes along with his story]

WELL I HAVE GOT SOME UNSETTLING NEWS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY SUCH NOTION SUCH AS KYRON BEING FORGOTTEN..
WE WILL ALL STAND FIRM FOR THE LONG HAUL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL KYRON IS BROUGHT HOME NOR UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED SWIFTLY&FIRMLY ON THOSE ADULTS WHO HAVE SO MUCH AS HARMED ONE HAIR ON THIS PRECIOUS CHILD'S HEAD!! AND THAT IS A PROMISE, KYRON. WE WILL ALL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!

[bbm]

and in other countries too (Canada here) :dance:

Thank you to henk for posting this thread and brightening all of our days

I smiled when I read it and bless those girls too for doing it

*beep beep* for Kyron (I have a little car lol)

Thanks all. I didn't expect it would evoke such a response, but I'm happy it did.

The day Kyron disappeared, we were all shocked (at work). Me especially, being that I, like Kaine, am an Engineer, with 2 small children, a boy a little older than Kyron and a girl who just turned 4. Needless to say, this whole episode struck a major nerve, and I did the only thing I was asked to do at the time -- posted a ton of fliers all over the place. This forum has been a refuge for me. I get disgusted reading the disparaging and thoughtless comments on the local media's websites, and I was so happy to stumble across WS. This forum has been a real blessing to help keep me grounded, yet hopeful at the same time.

After spending countless hours reading these posts, and the amazing analysis of the pressers and the actions taken in court and the actions of everyone involved, I am of the opinion that there is a pretty decent chance that Kyron is being held somewhere, by someone who truly thinks and believes that Kyron is where is belongs, away from Kaine, for whatever reason. TH, if the MFH and other stories are true, has lost it to a point where she will risk everything to harm Kaine, and so this scenario fits that puzzle perfectly. Dumping a little body in the middle of daylight seems less likely to me. She could have done something like this in the cover of night and made it look like a home intruder. Doing this during the school day seems irrationally risky. If she's guilty, she wanted plenty of time for the person who she handed him off to to get far away.

Sadly, however, I think there still exists the possibility that TH is innocent, has been quiet for OTHER reasons (affairs, MFH plot, who knows what else), and Kyron was taken by a sex offender/weirdo of some sort.

In any case, here's hoping and praying that a major break in the case happens, and happens soon.

Kyron (like all children) deserves to be somewhere where he is safe and loved, and not where he currently is.

Henk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_HygO5p4OI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_HygO5p4OI&feature=related[/ame]

Thank you Henk for sharing this today with us it did bring a sense of renewed determination to not let Kyron be forgotten, not even for a minute until he is back safe where he belongs.

No matter who the guilty party is/are it alls the same that Kyron deserves to anxiously be anticipating his first day of third grade at Skyline as are all of his classmates.

And no matter what each of our personal opinions or views on who or what happened the point is that something "happened" Kyron is gone and until he is back home the one thing we can all agree on and stand united in is making sure that this day comes.

Again, Thanks Henk :)

Oh how AWESOME!!!!! I am honking till I can't honk no more!!!!

Honking for you little man!

honk.jpg

Kyron, like Caylee, will never be forgotten. I am hopeful in this outpouring of love that Kyron is out there somewhere - waiting to be found.

With Labor Day fast approaching, many people will be out and about. The more eyes and ears on the Kyron case this weekend, the better.

Hugs,

Mel

[bbm]

and in other countries too (Canada here) :dance:

Thank you to henk for posting this thread and brightening all of our days

I smiled when I read it and bless those girls too for doing it

*beep beep* for Kyron (I have a little car lol)

England here :)

Honking for you little man!

honk.jpg

Neato Dolly !!!

I have to tell y'all I have started seeing Kyron posters wherever I go. At the gas station down the hill, at the sub shop where I bought lunch yesterday, at
Freddies and yes, that Albertson's where she supposedly went on the 4th. There's one on the front door of Azteca on the same road, Beav Hillsdale Hwy, and I was amazed to see one at the laundrymat off Vermont and then one at my Dr's clinic close by. And the dry cleaners here on Canyon across the street from Plaid Pantry where I went too. Big as life, there he looks out with that beautiful smile from everywhere people go.

That is just a few places and I gave a big grin seeing each one and then said a little silent prayer to please God, let him be found soon.

Just think of all the places I haven't seen with posters adorning the business. Everyone cares that Kyron is found. I know that now and it just warms my heart. Let it be the reason . . . . .

xox

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-M4LWTqM0&safe_search=on"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-M4LWTqM0&safe_search=on[/ame]

Hope this is the weekend they bring him home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back