Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Disappeared on ID Discovery is going to be profiling Kara's disappearence this coming Monday 12/27/10 at 10pm EST.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Disappeared on ID Discovery is going to be profiling Kara's disappearence this coming Monday 12/27/10 at 10pm EST.
    thank you so much for posting, we had seen the preview for the show yet weren't sure when it was to air

the only other reason i can think of that police would tell her family not to mention the earlier exbf stalking incident is so that the public isn't swayed and tunnel visioned onto her exbf when there can be other suspects out there. other than that, does kylr have a family with money, into local politics, relatives in police?
    the police asking the family to drop the abduction charges against kylr make no sense to me. there's no strategy in that kylr would be more willing to talk had the criminal charges been dropped.
    if anything, LE could use his charges to get him to talk and threaten worse charges had he not talked/bargain with him if he had current charges then.

the police have no excuse to their irrational thinking that he wouldn't talk had he been charged. it's unheard of, an inexcusable.

has the fbi ever been brought in on this one? there's no evidence present that kara was planning on running away, her personal belongings at home, debit card left in her locker at school, cell phone left behind. everything points to foul play, certainly an abusive exboyfriend should have been looked at very closely, regardless of whether or not he passed a polygraph.
    kylr seems to have a very obsessive violent personality. does anyone know what exactly was his alibi for when kara went missing?

polygraphs aren't reliable, there's ways to pass them, even if one isn't a sociopath.

You know, I've also been thinking for a while, however I wonder if anyone has done a sex offender registry search and if Belton PE has looked into some of these people. Or even yet if that sketch of the man that was allegedly seen with Kara in Louisburg, would turn up any results?

There are quite a few sexual deviants that have a fondness for girls under 18 just in Belton alone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:

Kara's story is on Nancy Grace today.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Reminder! Kara's story will be profiled on ID Discovery's show Disappeared tonight (Monday) at 10PM EST. They tend to replay the shows again a couple hours later if you miss the first airing.
    Last edited by gaia227; 12-27-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: change reply to replay
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

just watched kara's story on ID's "Disappeared". . .
    i remember when i first saw kara's picture on my local walmart's "missing people" wall the first week she went missing. from time to time, i kept checking online to see if she was found or there was a tip or sighting of her.
    now, it's been nearly 3 years and there hasn't been any good news. her case keeps me worrying and wishing she would come home one day. i really hope she would be found safe soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to glace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bykerladi View Post
    Kara's story is on Nancy Grace today.
    thank you, i had missed the nancy grace show and was wondering is she has repeats? i caught the I.D. channel one though.
    imo, it's very shady that the police asked her parents to drop charges against karas abusive exbf, there's no strategy in that!
    kylr should be looked at as a suspect, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by chemcopout View Post
    thank you, i had missed the nancy grace show and was wondering is she has repeats? i caught the I.D. channel one though.
    imo, it's very shady that the police asked her parents to drop charges against karas abusive exbf, there's no strategy in that!
    kylr should be looked at as a suspect, imo.
    Yes, but only by another outside organization outside the Belton LE. He would only be a suspect if there was a massive coverup, otherwise he did pass the polygraph and did have an alibi.

Was there any new information released from the show that nobody was award of? Sorry I missed this, apparently don't get the channel.

the new information i got was that there was a sighting of kara in louisburg, kansas at a GROCERY store WORKING there. turns out, it was not her but someone who looked like her. this tells me that the other sighting at louisburg's burger king with the young male was not actually kara. they said that composite of the young male that was sighted there looked like the girl (who looked similar to kara)'s male friend also.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to glace For This Useful Post:

I have just started following this case after watching Disappeared, so here is my question....The friend who also filed a missing person report by walking into the Belton PD at 5PM that Friday, said that she had not seen Kelsey at school for 2 days, well I would like to know if this friend has had any ties with the xbf, why would a student elect to just walk into a Police Dept and file a missing persons report without first talking to the parents, heck maybe she was sick those 2 days and had also been grounded and had her phone taken away...I just don't see a student making a missing person report unless she knows alot more about why Kelsey was missing...Did anyone else find that strange?
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

In the above post I meant Kara not sure why I was saying Kelsey it is to late to do an edit on my post sorry about that.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I have just started following this case after watching Disappeared, so here is my question....The friend who also filed a missing person report by walking into the Belton PD at 5PM that Friday, said that she had not seen Kelsey at school for 2 days, well I would like to know if this friend has had any ties with the xbf, why would a student elect to just walk into a Police Dept and file a missing persons report without first talking to the parents, heck maybe she was sick those 2 days and had also been grounded and had her phone taken away...I just don't see a student making a missing person report unless she knows alot more about why Kelsey was missing...Did anyone else find that strange?
    This has been the first I've heard of this, someone other than the family filing a missing persons report. There is a lot we still don't know as I'm finding out. It could've been a very close friend of Kara's, there are thousands of possibilities without going on any other information. In general, I wouldn't find it all that suspicious, no more so than other interested non family members blogging about the case.

Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    This has been the first I've heard of this, someone other than the family filing a missing persons report. There is a lot we still don't know as I'm finding out. It could've been a very close friend of Kara's, there are thousands of possibilities without going on any other information. In general, I wouldn't find it all that suspicious, no more so than other interested non family members blogging about the case.
    But on the show disappeared they stated it was one of her classmates from school, and that she had not contacted the parents before or after filing the report I find that a bit bizzare, I would have never even known how to do that when I was in High School.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by glace View Post
    the new information i got was that there was a sighting of kara in louisburg, kansas at a GROCERY store WORKING there. turns out, it was not her but someone who looked like her. this tells me that the other sighting at louisburg's burger king with the young male was not actually kara. they said that composite of the young male that was sighted there looked like the girl (who looked similar to kara)'s male friend also.
    This is quite disappointing actually, based on this information the outlook is bleaker than it already was. With the possible sighting, there was some hope she had traveled with some companion, there were some references about her wanting to go to Mexico.

I'm hoping someone can post the show on youtube, so the word can get out, but for my own curiosities as well.

Bottom line, they need to get an outside organization, such as the FBI and interview Kylr(ex bf) again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast