Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 272

Thread: MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,744
    I have just started following this case after watching Disappeared, so here is my question....The friend who also filed a missing person report by walking into the Belton PD at 5PM that Friday, said that she had not seen Kelsey at school for 2 days, well I would like to know if this friend has had any ties with the xbf, why would a student elect to just walk into a Police Dept and file a missing persons report without first talking to the parents, heck maybe she was sick those 2 days and had also been grounded and had her phone taken away...I just don't see a student making a missing person report unless she knows alot more about why Kelsey was missing...Did anyone else find that strange?
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,744
    In the above post I meant Kara not sure why I was saying Kelsey it is to late to do an edit on my post sorry about that.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I have just started following this case after watching Disappeared, so here is my question....The friend who also filed a missing person report by walking into the Belton PD at 5PM that Friday, said that she had not seen Kelsey at school for 2 days, well I would like to know if this friend has had any ties with the xbf, why would a student elect to just walk into a Police Dept and file a missing persons report without first talking to the parents, heck maybe she was sick those 2 days and had also been grounded and had her phone taken away...I just don't see a student making a missing person report unless she knows alot more about why Kelsey was missing...Did anyone else find that strange?
    This has been the first I've heard of this, someone other than the family filing a missing persons report. There is a lot we still don't know as I'm finding out. It could've been a very close friend of Kara's, there are thousands of possibilities without going on any other information. In general, I wouldn't find it all that suspicious, no more so than other interested non family members blogging about the case.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    This has been the first I've heard of this, someone other than the family filing a missing persons report. There is a lot we still don't know as I'm finding out. It could've been a very close friend of Kara's, there are thousands of possibilities without going on any other information. In general, I wouldn't find it all that suspicious, no more so than other interested non family members blogging about the case.
    But on the show disappeared they stated it was one of her classmates from school, and that she had not contacted the parents before or after filing the report I find that a bit bizzare, I would have never even known how to do that when I was in High School.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:


  7. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by glace View Post
    the new information i got was that there was a sighting of kara in louisburg, kansas at a GROCERY store WORKING there. turns out, it was not her but someone who looked like her. this tells me that the other sighting at louisburg's burger king with the young male was not actually kara. they said that composite of the young male that was sighted there looked like the girl (who looked similar to kara)'s male friend also.
    This is quite disappointing actually, based on this information the outlook is bleaker than it already was. With the possible sighting, there was some hope she had traveled with some companion, there were some references about her wanting to go to Mexico.

    I'm hoping someone can post the show on youtube, so the word can get out, but for my own curiosities as well.

    Bottom line, they need to get an outside organization, such as the FBI and interview Kylr(ex bf) again.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:


  9. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    But on the show disappeared they stated it was one of her classmates from school, and that she had not contacted the parents before or after filing the report I find that a bit bizzare, I would have never even known how to do that when I was in High School.
    I would be interested in knowing where the show was getting it's source of information from. Was it from the parents? Police department? Her friends?

    Kara was to arrive at work around 4pm, her friend could've called her at work and discovered she didn't call in. At this point, with 6 hours past, there were plenty of cues that she went missing, such as not being able to answer her cell phone. However, since the friend did act so prematurely you could be on to something, however there isn't too much else running off that one tip.

  10. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Kylr has a facebook page, quite an interesting individual actually, which I'm not posting due to the forum rules. Doesn't appear to be the typical average kid.

  11. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,769
    I watched the Discovery show too. I thought it was very weird that the friend filed a missing person report. IIRC she said she didn't feel comfortable going directly to the parents.

    Discovery Short Video
    http://investigation.discovery.com/v...-kopetsky.html

    Meet the Missing (Season 1)
    http://investigation.discovery.com/t...d/the-missing/

    Meet the Missing (Season 2)
    http://investigation.discovery.com/t...ex-tab-02.html

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:


  13. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,769
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    I would be interested in knowing where the show was getting it's source of information from. Was it from the parents? Police department? Her friends?

    Kara was to arrive at work around 4pm, her friend could've called her at work and discovered she didn't call in. At this point, with 6 hours past, there were plenty of cues that she went missing, such as not being able to answer her cell phone. However, since the friend did act so prematurely you could be on to something, however there isn't too much else running off that one tip.
    BBM and red too

    Family and LE were featured in the video, so most information from them, I guess.

  14. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,769
    IIRC, the friend said she last saw Kara in school on Wednesday. Her family last saw her on Friday.

    Her mom got Kara's cell phone bill and called every number on it (100 pages or so) but nobody knew where she was/had seen her.

    The order of protection that she had filed against her boyfriend expired because it was not finalized in court. She disappeared before that could happen. Coincidence? Not in my opinion.
    Last edited by Noway; 12-28-2010 at 10:33 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:


  16. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I have just started following this case after watching Disappeared, so here is my question....The friend who also filed a missing person report by walking into the Belton PD at 5PM that Friday, said that she had not seen Kelsey at school for 2 days, well I would like to know if this friend has had any ties with the xbf, why would a student elect to just walk into a Police Dept and file a missing persons report without first talking to the parents, heck maybe she was sick those 2 days and had also been grounded and had her phone taken away...I just don't see a student making a missing person report unless she knows alot more about why Kelsey was missing...Did anyone else find that strange?
    Yes, I mean 2 days PRIOR to her going missing, very odd. Why not call the parents first? Unless she knew Kara was having trouble with someone so she had a reason to be worried.
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    Also since her cell is missing have they tracked pings from any towers??
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  18. #38
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,705
    Quote Originally Posted by staticgirl50 View Post
    Also since her cell is missing have they tracked pings from any towers??

    GRRRRR, I just wrote this whole long post and hit submit and it never posted.

    Anyway, as I said.....I thought her cell was found in her bedroom which was one of the red flags for police who thought she would nto have left her phone behind if she was planning on intentionally running away. Maybe I am thinking of something else though. If her cell is missing you would think LE would be all over trying to track it through the towers. Ihave not heard anything about that. Did Kara even have a cell phone?

    I also find it very strange her friend reported her missing 2 days earlier. That doesn't even make any sense. Kara wasn't missing at that point. What a wild coincidence that Kara would be mistakenly reported missing only to actually go missing two days later! Her friend reported her missing simply because she had not seen her at school? Why would she not have tried to call Kara at home in the evening or go by her work to see if she was there. If she was a close friend of Kara's you would think she would have known Kara often skipped school. It is just VERY fishy. How many 16-17yr old teens are going to go to the police department and file a missing persons report just because they have not seen their friend at school for the past couple of days? Weird. I hope LE called this girl back in and questioned her thoroughly. My gut feeling is she knows something. Maybe Kara was supposed to have been abducted a few days earlier but it fell through for some reason but this girl did not know that. Did this girl have any ties to Kara's ex-bf? I think police cleared him way too quickly. It sounds like the main reason they cleared him is because he passed a polygraph. I know polygraphs are useful tools for LE but there is a reasoin they are not admissable in court and I think LE often puts too much faith in them. Gary Ridgeway passed a polygraph, was released to go out and continue killing, only to be discovered years later to be the Green River Killer. Guilty people can pass a polygraph.

    I have never really heard a thorough explanation from police as to why they don't seem to think Edwin Hall is responsible for Kara's disappearence - has anyone else heard why?
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:


  20. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    GRRRRR, I just wrote this whole long post and hit submit and it never posted.

    Anyway, as I said.....I thought her cell was found in her bedroom which was one of the red flags for police who thought she would nto have left her phone behind if she was planning on intentionally running away. Maybe I am thinking of something else though. If her cell is missing you would think LE would be all over trying to track it through the towers. Ihave not heard anything about that. Did Kara even have a cell phone?

    I also find it very strange her friend reported her missing 2 days earlier. That doesn't even make any sense. Kara wasn't missing at that point. What a wild coincidence that Kara would be mistakenly reported missing only to actually go missing two days later! Her friend reported her missing simply because she had not seen her at school? Why would she not have tried to call Kara at home in the evening or go by her work to see if she was there. If she was a close friend of Kara's you would think she would have known Kara often skipped school. It is just VERY fishy. How many 16-17yr old teens are going to go to the police department and file a missing persons report just because they have not seen their friend at school for the past couple of days? Weird. I hope LE called this girl back in and questioned her thoroughly. My gut feeling is she knows something. Maybe Kara was supposed to have been abducted a few days earlier but it fell through for some reason but this girl did not know that. Did this girl have any ties to Kara's ex-bf? I think police cleared him way too quickly. It sounds like the main reason they cleared him is because he passed a polygraph. I know polygraphs are useful tools for LE but there is a reasoin they are not admissable in court and I think LE often puts too much faith in them. Gary Ridgeway passed a polygraph, was released to go out and continue killing, only to be discovered years later to be the Green River Killer. Guilty people can pass a polygraph.

    I have never really heard a thorough explanation from police as to why they don't seem to think Edwin Hall is responsible for Kara's disappearence - has anyone else heard why?
    I agree with the bolded big time. As for the phone, I thought her new ipod was at home, not her phone. She had a phone, her father said he called her and that is also how she called her mom about the book and uniform.

    added Kara to my signature. We need answers, nothing makes sense.
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to staticgirl50 For This Useful Post:


  22. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    287
    I watched the epi of ID that covered Kara. I thought it was her phone charger and i pod. Also thought they said the friend came into the station at the same time her family was calling in the report. I thought the guy they arrested in the other girls murder was a very strong poi. It seems her family and the reporter did too. I hope they find her and her family and friends get some piece and closer.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jen&jonhart For This Useful Post:


  24. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    We don't even have a good time line, I mean she told NO ONE where she was going after ditching school? She asked friends to come, did she not mention where?
    Lets make a note on what we DO know:
    She was in a bad relationship with restraining order pending
    A friend reports her missing 2 days BEFORE she goes missing
    She calls Mom about a book she forgot and to wash her work uniform
    She leaves school

    Suspects:
    Ex boyfriend (passed polygraph and has alibi, not sure WHAT the alibi was though)
    Kelsey Smith's murderer (?) Still unsure why he was cleared from even being a POI

    Work that has been done:
    Search of area where Kelsey was found
    Polygraph of ex boyfriend
    Ruled out runaway (left behind many items, cigarettes, ipod) No activity on bank card

    Our Questions:
    Cell phone records/pings
    Why friend reported her missing
    Ex boyfriends alibi
    Why was Kelsey's murderer ruled out as POI
    What did Kara say when asking friends to leave with her
    Where did Kara usually go after skipping school?
    Was she still seeing ex in secret?

    Feel free to have me add anything I am missing! I am just going off of memory and typing before I head out to dinner.
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to staticgirl50 For This Useful Post:


  26. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by jen&jonhart View Post
    I watched the epi of ID that covered Kara. I thought it was her phone charger and i pod. Also thought they said the friend came into the station at the same time her family was calling in the report. I thought the guy they arrested in the other girls murder was a very strong poi. It seems her family and the reporter did too. I hope they find her and her family and friends get some piece and closer.
    Yes BUT the friend said she was missing two days earlier. So why was Kara not in school those two days.. Hmmm I should add that to my notes.
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  27. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by staticgirl50 View Post
    Also since her cell is missing have they tracked pings from any towers??
    When they checked, there were no pings to the cell phone. I believe the battery had run down or/and was shut off.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:


  29. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by jen&jonhart View Post
    I watched the epi of ID that covered Kara. I thought it was her phone charger and i pod. Also thought they said the friend came into the station at the same time her family was calling in the report. I thought the guy they arrested in the other girls murder was a very strong poi. It seems her family and the reporter did too. I hope they find her and her family and friends get some piece and closer.
    According to the reports, there wasn't even one clue they could connect to the Kelsay Smith murder, they appeared to be totally unrelated. IMHO, I don't believe there is a connection either.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:


  31. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by staticgirl50 View Post
    We don't even have a good time line, I mean she told NO ONE where she was going after ditching school? She asked friends to come, did she not mention where?
    Lets make a note on what we DO know:
    She was in a bad relationship with restraining order pending
    A friend reports her missing 2 days BEFORE she goes missing
    She calls Mom about a book she forgot and to wash her work uniform
    She leaves school

    Suspects:
    Ex boyfriend (passed polygraph and has alibi, not sure WHAT the alibi was though)
    Kelsey Smith's murderer (?) Still unsure why he was cleared from even being a POI

    Work that has been done:
    Search of area where Kelsey was found
    Polygraph of ex boyfriend
    Ruled out runaway (left behind many items, cigarettes, ipod) No activity on bank card

    Our Questions:
    Cell phone records/pings
    Why friend reported her missing
    Ex boyfriends alibi
    Why was Kelsey's murderer ruled out as POI
    What did Kara say when asking friends to leave with her
    Where did Kara usually go after skipping school?
    Was she still seeing ex in secret?

    Feel free to have me add anything I am missing! I am just going off of memory and typing before I head out to dinner.
    When she left school around 9:30-10:00, she had an argument with her teacher. However, it is unclear whether she left school because of the argument. It is believed she had made at least one call during this time. There were reports that said she contacted Kylr, but that's not confirmed. In fact, according to forum gossip, it was believed that when she called Kylr, Kara had thought about skipping school, however Kylr had told her not to. Don't know if there is any truth to this story.

    I don't think that story is correct, I thought she had reported Kara missing the day of, maybe it was an error in reporting, otherwise that didn't make sense really. If so, I'm sure the Belton LE would've taken note of it. I think the report came on the afternoon of when she went missing.

    There is still a possibility of her running away, but after it was confirmed that the sighting in Louisburg, MO was NOT her, that's looking like less of a possibility now. Nobody has a record of the conversations from Kara before she left, the police are probably keeping that info confidential.

    Not sure on where she went, when and if she ditched school.

    Yes, there were reports that she was still seeing Kylr, even after the restraining order, but this was forum gossip, could be true or untrue.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:


  33. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    This is from a topix post, dated 2/5/10. This was based on interviews from others and myspace blurbs.

    Kara's boyfriend sounds XXXXXXXXX? What do you think? Read below. Someone in Belton knows something.
    KYLR YUST/assault charges/WOULDN'T WANT HIM DATING MY DAUGHTER...how about you?
    Belton Police say just six days before Kara's disappearance they arrested Yust for assaulting the missing teen.
    A restraining order against him levels accusations that he kidnapped her and restrained her on April 28, seven days prior to her disappearance. It also alleges on a separate occasion he choked her and threatened to slit her throat.
    Yust says the kidnapping allegation was from a night where for a few minutes he would not let her out of his pickup truck, but that he never, ever, had any intention to harm Kara Kopetsky.
    Police say, even after the incident, Kara continued to call Yust and spend time with him, even after the restraining order was put in place.
    "You want something for your story, check this out," Yust said Friday as he rolled up his sleeve and showed a large, healing scar across his forearm *(sounds more like a struggle to me).
    "I tried to kill myself twice. There you go. That's the night I did it 'cause I wanted her to leave the room so I could do that," Yust said as he ended the interview and walked into a no-alcohol bar where his band was performing Friday night.
    Police say there was no evidence to support kidnapping charges in connection to the night Yust would not let Kara out of his truck. He does, however, face misdemeanor disorderly conduct and assault charges.
    The disappearance of Kara Kopetsky has not been classified as a kidnapping. It remains a missing person case.
    After calling the police, they organized an army of Kara's cousins, aunts, uncles and friends of the family to knock on doors around Belton, make fliers and T-shirts and call her friends.
    One of those friends,**Kylr Yust, 18, was Kara's on-again-off-again boyfriend for much of the school year.
    Anyone who's read Kara's MySpace page knows about the tempestuous Kara-Kylr hookup.
    Police say that a few days before she disappeared, Kylr and Kara had a dustup that resulted in an order of protection requiring Kylr to stay away from her.
    On April 24, Kara wrote: "So life hasn't been the greatest for me lately, over the last 9 months of my life iv dedicated my life to kylr I made no other time for any of my friends nor my family. over those 9 months i forgot the person that I was. im trying to find that person again."
    **Kylr said Kara was a **"flying by the seat of your pants" girl.
    "She just wanted to have fun and do everything and experience everything in life," he said.**"She didn't think too forward. She was always in the moment. She didn't think about - what am I gong to do when I grow up.'"
    He keeps pictures of her on his cell phone. He said she talked of *****running away to Mexico the next time she was punished at home.
    "Lately I've been kind of depressed about the***** whole thing," he says. "I have no idea where she is."
    Friends doubt that Kara ran away, but police have not ruled out the possibility. Spears says there are no suspects in Kara's disappearance; there's no evidence a crime has been committed.
    Because she's 17, legal age in Missouri, the police couldn't make her come home even if they found her, Spears says.
    If Kara wanted to vanish without a trace, he says, she could have found a Web site to tell her how.Shame on Spears** She could have bought a pay-as-you-go cell phone that can't be tracked. She could have left behind her clothes and that fresh carton of cigarettes on purpose**.
    "It complicates the matter and adds to the frustration," Spears says. "Hopefully we can keep her face out in front of the public."

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewizard For This Useful Post:


  35. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    According to the reports, there wasn't even one clue they could connect to the Kelsay Smith murder, they appeared to be totally unrelated. IMHO, I don't believe there is a connection either.
    I agree as well, BUT I wish I knew for sure..
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

  36. #48
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Near Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,720
    I don't know who Kara contacted the day she went missing. But I personally talked to one of her friends through myspace and he claims that she called him that day and wanted to skip school but he told her not to. Just wanted to clear that up that it wasn't Kylr.
    Also, the cold case article on CNN states that the charges against Kylr were dropped by Karas family at LE's request (something fishy there), the charges didn't expire, they were dropped. I don't have Internet other than my IPhone so I can't post the link, but the article was from November.
    Also, the post about what was on topix is accurate. It was from an early article that quoted Kylr directly and I specifically remember this article but it's no longer available and as far as I know, nobody ever got screen prints.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

    God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMommy09 For This Useful Post:


  38. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,899
    I always found it interesting that only a month after Kara disappeared, Kelsey Smith was murdered after being abducted from a Walmart only a few miles from where Kara disappeared. They found the murderer of Kelsey because they caught him on videotape and he admitted to it, but I just found it hard to believe that she was the first with the way he did it and all. They questioned Edwin Hall and somehow cleared him of the murder, but I still wonder. Such a coincidence I think.

    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelsey_Smith[/ame]
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  40. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,769
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    I don't know who Kara contacted the day she went missing. But I personally talked to one of her friends through myspace and he claims that she called him that day and wanted to skip school but he told her not to. Just wanted to clear that up that it wasn't Kylr.
    Also, the cold case article on CNN states that the charges against Kylr were dropped by Karas family at LE's request (something fishy there), the charges didn't expire, they were dropped. I don't have Internet other than my IPhone so I can't post the link, but the article was from November.
    Also, the post about what was on topix is accurate. It was from an early article that quoted Kylr directly and I specifically remember this article but it's no longer available and as far as I know, nobody ever got screen prints.
    My understanding after watching the Discovery episode was that because Kara did not show in court, the charges were dropped. Maybe it's a case of semantics. IDK. But it's on again on Sunday.

    http://investigation.discovery.com/t...69.19&start=20

    Jan 02, 4:00 pm
    (60 minutes)


    Remind Me
    Disappeared
    Gone at 17
    TV-PG (V), CC

    When 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky doesn't come home from school one day, her family panics. Foul play is suspected and a series of unsettling clues surface. But the leads grow cold until a month later when another local teenage girl goes missing.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3
    By dannyodie in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:46 PM
  2. MO Kara Elise Kopetsky (17) - Belton MO, 2007
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:55 PM
  3. Female Body found in Belton MO
    By Indy Gal in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
  4. MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2
    By chicoliving in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 685
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
  5. MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1
    By MissieMt in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 534
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 06:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •