1237 users online (291 members and 946 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auxvasse, MO
    Posts
    296

    MO - Brandi Clemoens, 2, beaten to death, Kansas City, 1 Sept 2010

    http://www.kansascity.com/2010/09/02...k=omni_popular

    "According to police reports:

    The girl suffered bruising to her head, torso, buttocks and legs and wasn’t breathing when she arrived at Children’s Mercy Hospital about 6:45 p.m. Doctors resuscitated the girl, but she did not regain any detectable brain activity."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auxvasse, MO
    Posts
    296

    Doctors: Toddler's Brain Shifted, Consistent with Child Abuse

    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-chil...0,380594.story

    "According to the police report, the two-year-old girl was blue and not breathing when she was brought to the emergency room. She had bruising on her head, torso, buttocks and legs and had a laceration on the back of her head. Hospital staff resuscitated the child but she had no brain activity. Doctors said the child's brain had "shifted" in her skull."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Iliinois
    Posts
    1,922
    This is so sad. I wish all the abuse on these little babies would stop. There is no reason for it. I hope they do something with these parents

    "She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

    https://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

    http://https://youtu.be/nLh5vbBLpxI
    Jason Michael Carroll's 'Alyssa Lies' **** Please help stop domestic violence****

    https://youtu.be/KtNYA4pAGjI
    Martina McBride's official music video for 'Concrete Angel'
    **** Madison Matters = miss you angel baby Love you so much!!!*******



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    From AL's link:

    The girl told her mother in the morning she had a headache so the mother kept her and her 3 year old brother home from Daycare.

    The child "peed" on herself so the mom sent her to her room to think about what she had done. The child then said she was tired so the mom put her down for a nap. Then the mother heard a thud.


    Does a two year old actually say "I have a headache", and if you kept her home then why didn't you take her to a Doctor? I guess a little one could say that but it's so general.

    Two year olds pee themselves, hello. JMO mom got mad the baby girl had an accident and didn't make it to the bathroom in time and got mad.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Does a two year old actually say "I have a headache", and if you kept her home then why didn't you take her to a Doctor? I guess a little one could say that but it's so general.

    Two year olds pee themselves, hello. JMO mom got mad the baby girl had an accident and didn't make it to the bathroom in time and got mad.
    ~ Respectfully snipped ~

    Unfortunately, kids do get headaches. Both of mine could tell me when their head hurt at that age. They didn't say " I have a headache" but "my head hurts". I took that as a headache.

    I completely agree that little one probably had a potty accident and a parent lost their temper. Prayers she's able to pull through, somehow.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nothing to see here, move along...
    Posts
    7,966
    Loss of ability to control one's urine/bowels is also a "late" sign of a head injury. Especially if one is very young or very old.

    The "her brain shifted in her head" sounds like she was shaken. I wonder who else was in the house over the last say, 24-48 hours? A brain bleed can take that long (and sometimes longer) to materialize, and herniate the brain downward (thus ending life). It would start as a headache, too, and then progress, creating such bad pressure that it could downward displace the brain.

    While I have heard of children falling down and seemingly be fine and then a few days later have a brain herniation/bleed, couple this child's apparent additional injuries, and I figure someone shook her, she hit her head during it, and 24ish hours later died.

    Poor thing. I hope they're looking at the brother very carefully, too...and anyone who had access to this child in the last week or so.

    Best-
    Herding Cats

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Speechless.

    I suppose the bruising on the boy is just an "accident" too.
    [/I]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auxvasse, MO
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
    Speechless.

    I suppose the bruising on the boy is just an "accident" too.
    "At that time, another child, a three-year-old boy, who was brought in with the mother and her boyfriend, was taken into protective custody. According to the police report, the boy was examined and found to have bruises on his face, torso, buttocks and legs. The boy stated the bruises were from running into walls and falling down."

    that is from the fox4kc link above... He's 3 or 4 and says he runs into walls and falls down... beyond sad!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    763
    One thing I've noticed about my son who is 4, is that he gets bruises all over, but never on his face. And the bruises are mainly just on his knees/legs from playing hard. I can't even recall seeing any bruises on his torso from playing rough. I don't know if that means anything though.

    Poor babies

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    She died today. I'm using my phone so I can't post the link.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    She died today. I'm using my phone so I can't post the link.
    Dear Lord. Poor little baby.

    Chicana I'll find the link. Thank you for unfortunately a horrible outcome.



    Aunt of little Brandi Clemoens speaks out. She had pciked her niece up at daycare the day before she was rushed to the hospital. The aunt said she never saw any signs of abuse.

    In custody are Antonio Murray aged 25. Sheika Clemoens Brandi's mother is also in custody.



    More at link.



    http://www.kctv5.com/news/24875702/detail.html
    Last edited by Filly; 09-04-2010 at 12:08 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Dear Lord. Poor little baby.

    Chicana I'll find the link. Thank you for unfortunately a horrible outcome.



    Aunt of little Brandi Clemoens speaks out. She had pciked her niece up at daycare the day before she was rushed to the hospital. The aunt said she never saw any signs of abuse.

    In custody are Antonio Murray aged 25. Sheika Clemoens Brandi's mother is also in custody.



    More at link.



    http://www.kctv5.com/news/24875702/detail.html
    I checked casenet and I think I found the right Antonio Murray. Can you believe he was given shock time -120 days for 2 counts of Dist/Del/Manf/Produce Or Attempt To Or Possess W/Intent To Dist/Del/Manf/Produce A Controlled Substance { Felony B RSMo: 195.211 } ???Then he violated his probation when he received 3 new charges for the same thing a year later, and was out a year after the new sentencing.

    WTH ? This is Missouri, not California !!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    I checked casenet and I think I found the right Antonio Murray. Can you believe he was given shock time -120 days for 2 counts of Dist/Del/Manf/Produce Or Attempt To Or Possess W/Intent To Dist/Del/Manf/Produce A Controlled Substance { Felony B RSMo: 195.211 } ???Then he violated his probation when he received 3 new charges for the same thing a year later, and was out a year after the new sentencing.

    WTH ? This is Missouri, not California !!!!


    Same all over the country, Chicana save for Texas I guess.



    I found Sheika Clemeon's FB. It's apparent the young person was struggling. I wonder if that can be presented as evidence because she says right on there her DD is sick. Her DD being sick meant Sheika couldn't go to school or go to see her PO.

    Why she's got a PO I don't know.

    As of Wednesday she posted she loved her children. However she changed the photograph to one of just her son.

    Sad all around.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5673816&v=wall

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Same all over the country, Chicana save for Texas I guess.



    I found Sheika Clemeon's FB. It's apparent the young person was struggling. I wonder if that can be presented as evidence because she says right on there her DD is sick. Her DD being sick meant Sheika couldn't go to school or go to see her PO.

    Why she's got a PO I don't know.

    As of Wednesday she posted she loved her children. However she changed the photograph to one of just her son.

    Sad all around.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5673816&v=wall
    Brandi's nickname was Pinky.

    I didn't see any mention of the BF on her facebook and she appears to love her children. One of her 'friends' on facebook worked at Brandi's daycare and claims that she called DSS/CPS and that 'they gave her back' and then the mom took her out of that daycare.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    Brandi's nickname was Pinky.

    I didn't see any mention of the BF on her facebook and she appears to love her children. One of her 'friends' on facebook worked at Brandi's daycare and claims that she called DSS/CPS and that 'they gave her back' and then the mom took her out of that daycare.
    Chicana, if you read the older comments I'm not sure if the BF is the one she had problems with. She also mentions her kids are back home. I guess because CPS took them?

    Sheika is pregnant if there's truth to what she says there. She counts the days. Asks what she should name her new baby girl? Then before you know it she has problems again with a man and is finally getting rid of him. To that one friend says "You're not going anywhere".

    This young woman had alot on her plate and yes, it sure looks like she loved her children. Starting on August 9th her little girl had been sick. Then it's off and on each child is sick. At one point she says her son is so sick and he looks so sad.

    She herself is sick and very tired. She mentions several times she's been sick. Mind you I am not excusing anyone for anything, but kids do get sick and then keep passing it. You know the ol' ping pong so could it be possible she just thought the kids were sick?

    Again no matter this is really sad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. KS - Adrian 'AJ' Jones, 7, beaten to death, fed to pigs, Kansas City, Sept 2015
    By perfectingpink in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 03:13 PM
  2. GUILTY MO - Rey Cruz, 1, beaten to death, Kansas City, 5 May 2010
    By CHICANA in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 09:09 PM
  3. GUILTY MO - DeAndre Parker, 20, shot to death, Kansas City, 2 Sept 2006
    By hipmamajen in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:39 AM
  4. GUILTY MO - Zayquon Hammond, 23 mos, beaten to death, Kansas City, 31 Jan 2005
    By indigomood in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 12:56 AM
  5. GUILTY MO - Leeya Wiseman-Guzman, 2, beaten to death, Kansas City, 22 March 2010
    By Texas Mist in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread