Bonnie Blue Butler From GWTW Dies

White Rain

Reaction score
Former child actress Cammie King Conlon used to joke "that I peaked at age 5."
But what a peak.
Conlon was 4 years old when she portrayed the ill-fated Bonnie Blue Butler in the 1939 blockbuster film "Gone With the Wind." Three years later, she voiced the part of the doe Faline in "Bambi."
After that, she departed show business and eventually had a family and a new career. As she grew older, Conlon was a gracious link between the film and its millions of fans.
more: http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/02/obit.conlon/index.html?hpt=T2

Thank you for posting this, White Rain. GWTW is my favorite movie ever and I never fail to cry when Bonnie Blue dies. Clark Gable's acting in these scenes is so believable! I'm not too far from Marietta and would love to go to the memorial service there. If you happen to see when it will be, would you please post it? TIA and if I see it, I will do the same.
Becky

Thank you for posting this, White Rain. GWTW is my favorite movie ever and I never fail to cry when Bonnie Blue dies. Clark Gable's acting in these scenes is so believable! I'm not too far from Marietta and would love to go to the memorial service there. If you happen to see when it will be, would you please post it? TIA and if I see it, I will do the same.
Becky
It's one of my faves too....And hello fellow Georgian! I am 45 mins-1 hr (depending on traffic lol) NE Of Atlanta.
I will keep a look out for the service for you...would like to go myself but there is no way possible.

It's one of my faves too....And hello fellow Georgian! I am 45 mins-1 hr (depending on traffic lol) NE Of Atlanta.
I will keep a look out for the service for you...would like to go myself but there is no way possible.

What a small world we live in! I live about 1 hour NW of Atlanta!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back