1063 users online (210 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have no words, just fury. I do too wonder how many of these type cases are out there that we have no idea about. This is insane. No, beyond insane! No one in LE is willing to help put this murderer behind bars? why? There have been convictions and investigations in LE offices...why do some not investigate their own...when there is A LOT of evidence?
    Justice for Sheila Deviney, Chandra Turner and Tom Horton, the Garvin County 3!!!!

For Irma

Quote Originally Posted by purple turtle View Post
    Here is an article with some real meat in it to start with. It gives a lot on NR's criminal history. Looks like a good starting point.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/oak.for...2.1032395.html
    from the link above...

...(But he was stopped for speeding on April 29 in LaSalle County, and the briefcase containing four packs of heroin was discovered.

Rodriguez agreed to wear a wire, according to charging documents, and lead drug enforcement agents to the two other codefendants)...

I don't have the autopsy report, but i wonder if she was shot 5 times?
    He became a snitch to get less time in federal prison.
    Ten years versus 52 months. In federal i believe you get 10 you do 10, there's no two days credited for one day served.
    Being x cop he may had been in pc unit.
    AT the time of this crime, the other two were they still in prison?
    He became missing after she was found yes?

Do we know for sure, that he was not placed into the witness protection program after this crime?

I am speculating on everything because we have no official LE documents to look at on this case.

Could this had been a retaliation hit, for the snitching and wearing a wire to trap the other two defendants.
    When it comes to drugs, especially something as heroin, and the large amounts they were going to take across country, nothing would surprise me. Drug dealers , especially hi ranking dealers don't seem to forgive and forget so easily, after they have been snitched on.

If he did do it, and i am not saying he did or didn't do it, because i don't know. But if he did, being an ex-cop especially he had to know they would be zeroing in on him first and foremost because of his past.

The same day she was found, was the day she was to report to court i believe the video or a link said somewhere.

I have read no where about the FBI getting involved in this case.
    Does anyone have any links showing there involvement in this case?

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

?4le...

The crime scene.
    Determining where the murder occurred.
    I am speculating she was placed inside the trunk and then shot,
    versus being shot somewhere else then put in the trunk and driven to the final location.

If the crime did occur in the trunk, then she could have been followed and the POI waited for the right moment, had her get in the trunk, shot her, and then parked it where they left it.

If she was shot somewhere else, then that means she was with someone, at some place where the crime occurred, which means we would have to know about her last hours, day etc. whom she met, where she went that day etc.

This can be verified by any pooling inside the trunk indication she was shot after being placed inside. If there was no significant pooling inside the trunk, then that would indicate it happened at another location.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Here is a story for DATELINE to make people aware of IRMA's fate!
    It may bring out a few clues from the past! Get attention out there for
    abused wives! esp if married to an abusive officer!!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Here is a story for DATELINE to make people aware of IRMA's fate!
    It may bring out a few clues from the past! Get attention out there for
    abused wives! esp if married to an abusive officer!!!!
    Dateline should do a story on this! How horrible that a former cop is protected by his department IMO.This happens a lot across the country,the very ones that are there to protect and serve,protect their own.Too many woman have been victims of Police husbands.She deserves justice as do so many others.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Wow is all I can say. Everyone get's theirs....some take longer than others. Don't give up.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

coopzoo is offline Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
    Bumping for Irma.

Former Chicago Police Officer arrested in connection with murder of wife

http://www.wgntv.com/wgntv-former-ch...,4774809.story

WGN News
    5:33 p.m. CST, November 23, 2010

Oak Forest Police arrested Norberto Rodriguez in the 2009 murder of his estranged wife

thank God the pos was caught. we need better checks and balances in all of our law enforcement agencies. there are good people and slimy people in all walks of life, in all professions, in all families. we have seen it time and time again, folks protect their own. even good, honest, fair minded people will go into protection mode over someone they love or respect. hopefully we can shine a light on all law enforcement. erma deserved to be protected by those who instead protected her husband. that is sickening and oh so sad.
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus

November 2010:

A former Chicago police officer was charged Monday with first-degree murder roughly a year and a half after his estranged wife's shooting death.
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...110245149.html

November 2010:

Bond was set at $5 million for Norberto Rodriguez Wednesday.

The couple's children and other family members were in court Wednesday morning. They say, after 18 months of waiting, justice has been served.
    It took 18 months to make an arrest. And, during that time, Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez says this case remained in the forefront. She called it a relentless investigation.
    http://abclocal.go.com/story?section...cal&id=7808003

Jan 2011:

Norberto Rodriguez, 51, is charged with first-degree murder and concealment of a homicide...

He entered a not guilty plea before Judge Thomas Paul Panichi at Markham courthouse, according to Cook County State's Attorney's office spokesman Andy Conklin said.
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...112904979.html

August 2017:

Ex-Chicago cop convicted of shooting wife in head at their Oak Forest home

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...811-story.html

A Cook County jury took about an hour Friday to convict a former Chicago police officer of the 2009 slaying of his wife at their Oak Forest home.

Norberto Rodriguez was found guilty of the first-degree murder of Irma Rodriguez, and of concealing a homicide. Prosecutors alleged Rodriguez, 57, shot his wife multiple times on May 31, 2009, and drove her car, with her body in the trunk, to Midlothian, where it was found the next day.

"We finally closed the doors on such an ugly past," Monica Medina, Irma Rodriguez's daughter, said after the jury decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2