852 users online (131 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you think Kyron is still alive?

At first I thought Kyron had probably been kidnapped/taken by Terri and someone was holding him.

As time passes, I feel like the possibility of him being alive is very slim. I know there are always exceptions to the rule. Tomorrow will be 3 months since he's been missing. 3 months is a long time to have no solid leads on his whereabouts (that we are aware of).

What are your thoughts? Am I alone in thinking there is probably no way he is still alive? I know if this was my child I would have to cling to the hope that he was alive, but in all reality know that it's possible he is gone.

(I hope this is okay, I'm a newbie and it's the first thread I've started)

I don't believe Kyron is alive nor has he been since 6/4/2010 although I do pray for his safe return every day. Miracles can and do happen and it would be truly a blessing if Kyron were found alive. JMO.

No.

Honestly, I don't think he is alive and I think whatever happened, happened on June 4th. I don't think he was held for any period of time.

In the event he is alive, I fear he is not with anyone who has his interests at heart; it seems clearly too late for that to be the case.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Part of me says Yes, Part of Me Thinks No.

There is no evidence pointing in either direction.

I do pray - he will be found one way or another.

I try to think positive, because Miracles do happen and I'm hoping he's one of them...

No, nor do I think that the person that took him, was to protect him from anything.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I tried to remain hopeful for a long time, especially when Kyron's parents seem convinced that they believe that their son is still alive. As time marches on, however, I am less confident that someone has been keeping Kyron and that the boy will eventually be returned to his family. Unless Kyron was sold and is living with people who are caring for him and treating him as their own, I think the possibility that the boy is still alive is remote. jmo

I look at this realistically and my heart and mind tell me that there is little to no chance of finding Kyron alive.

I also believe that whatever happened to Kyron if he is deceased happened on 6/4/10 and (only?) Terri knows for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
    Part of me says Yes, Part of Me Thinks No.

There is no evidence pointing in either direction.

I do pray - he will be found one way or another.

I try to think positive, because Miracles do happen and I'm hoping he's one of them...
    There's part of me that wants to believe he is alive, too. It's my heart. It makes me so sad to think that this precious boy is dead.

However, the logical side of me thinks how could someone keep him for 3 months with no sightings and no evidence that he is still alive.

No. He's been gone since June 4th, imo.

I also think that as a parent you would have to keep telling yourself that he's alive, he's alive, he's alive. Until there is solid proof otherwise, you would have to believe that.

I wonder if he is in fact deceased, what kind of shock this will be on Kaine and Desiree since they have been so adamant about him being found alive.

If Terri, et al are involved, then no, I believe he is gone and has been since June 4, 2010. If it was someone else, then the possibility does remain that he is still out there somewhere. I pray for a miracle every day.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I do not. I hope I am wrong.

The child in me very much believes that Kyron is alive.

Where are you angel?

I hope I am wrong, but I do not believe he is alive...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast