697 users online (98 members and 599 guests)  

Websleuths News

MS - Reoffending Sex Offender Has Teen Boys Living With HIm

Today's reoffending Registered Sex Offender not only molests boys but he gets them to do yard work.

Michael Saripkin is an RSO who was found to have two 16 year old boys move in with him. These RSO's they sure take all that registering seriously, right?

The 51 year old creeper had these kids living with him for eight months. LE said the boys admitted that creeper was molesting them and one basically said thanks for getting him the heck out of there. In the 90's Saripkin was convicted for the same thing. Hurting kids. He did seven years out of Tennessee. When he got out he moved like all good RSO's do and start all over.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-sex-of...,7550937.story

How do we let this keep on happening? How depressing.

I agree with Snoopster..how the heck does this keep happening in the world?

why am I not surprised at this???
    To many people are to lenient with these creeps............
    They seem to fly under the radar everywhere!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

The worst thing in this case is the mother is reported to have willingly allowed the boys to live with this subhuman, even though her other son admitted he had attempted to sexually abuse him also. Older brother is a hero who kept trying to get his brothers out of that situation. He calls his mother "no good".

A different mother in the news right now had a son report sexual abuse and she called her son a hero. He had told her heroes have capes and she told him no, heroes have VOICES and has been praising him to the heavens for reporting the abuse. I LOVE that mother.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    The worst thing in this case is the mother is reported to have willingly allowed the boys to live with this subhuman, even though her other son admitted he had attempted to sexually abuse him also. Older brother is a hero who kept trying to get his brothers out of that situation. He calls his mother "no good".

A different mother in the news right now had a son report sexual abuse and she called her son a hero. He had told her heroes have capes and she told him no, heroes have VOICES and has been praising him to the heavens for reporting the abuse. I LOVE that mother.
    BBM. Ain't she grand?

Whoa I hadn't seen that about mom. They are twins. Mom knew this guy was a sex offender.

The other brother said mom should get locked up as well. He said freakazoid bought them presents and took them out to eat every night. Oddly enough I saw a review the creep had the gonads to weigh in on about a specific restaurant.

It makes me wonder if he piad mom off as well. How sad. These poor young men had to be assaulted to get a meal? Plus freak face made them do his yard work. Sooooooooooo, this says to a young person "Our mom passed us off to a RSO. We got raped and given food. This is how the world works"

I agree with the brother. Mom needs to get locked up or her azz kicked. So sad. Poor kids.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news...g-teenage-boys

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Mom needs to get locked up or her azz kicked.
    I vote for BOTH.

It's one thing for a monster like this RSO, preying upon strangers, but I absolutely cannot comprehend a so-called mother who could willingly turn over her precious children to this subhuman. She is a whole different breed of evil. Lock them both up and throw away the key!
    Last edited by Velouria; 09-06-2010 at 10:40 AM.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Totally disgusting!! Thank heavens for the older brother! There is no punishment too harsh for the 'mother' or the 'R'SO IMHO.

The unmitigated gall

This guy got alot of nerve. He's all over the internet. He's got alot to say.

His interest in geneology left him with photographs in his family he'd like to be identified. Check out as well he's an art critic or so he thinks. He purchased art and is telling people they get what they paid for. He's be on SEVERAL CRUISES and mentions his trip to FRANCE. Now that was written in 2008 so maybe he made it up or maybe he just does whatever the h*ll he wants.

Again he likes to give his opinions on restaurants. I wonder if he fed those kids? Grooming. I'm not linking to those sites as it's not fair to the business he's been in. The cruises he does mention what line it was but again how the heck do they know he's a dang RSO if he's keeping teens in his own home sacrificed by their own mother? Did he pay her off? Cause he has art in his closet at home, and mind you he doesn't like crybaby's.

However, I am linking to this article where he has the b*l*s to weigh in on a Sheriff's Deputy who got in trouble with the law. His comment is a few down from the first. He ends the comment with patrons need to feel safe.

Safe? From you is who they need to be safe from pervert.

http://www.panolian.com/v2/content.a...&MemberID=1180

Teenage kids from a home they are not happy with are prey for these creepers (like that word, ty).

vote for our gerber baby every day

bbm

Excellent post OneLove! (other than the disturbing news that the mom did nothing in this particular case ) What a difference between these two moms. I love her definition of heroes.

UGH! Poor kids! Mom needs to be charged with endangerment!!

I, for one, want all the oxygen back that this lowlife's been stealing all his miserable years!!

Where is the dad...deceased?

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Teenage kids from a home they are not happy with are prey for these creepers (like that word, ty).

vote for our gerber baby every day
    Creepers indeed.