727 users online (101 members and 626 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Whatever happened to?

This thread is to keep track of the things we don't hear about any more in Kyron's case, and to discuss what might have happened to them!

I made a list off the top of my head:

Whatever happened to?

- Dede Spicher

- Sauvie Island

- Michael Cook

- James Pitkin

- the red Mustang

- the white truck (Kaine appears to have a bright yellow truck now)

- Kyron's red tree frog project

- Jaymie Finster

- the parents' media advisor

What else don't we hear of any more? And where did they go?

Just deleted my post because I failed to notice this was a case specific question. At first I thought it was a joke thread and I was gonna put MR ED, Then I realized it was a for real, serious thread and I put items related to CMA.Then I realised it was Kyron specific and now I quit.

"Kyron's red tree frog project"

Kaine said in a recent interview that "we" picked it up. Not sure if he meant he and Desiree did this or if he was using the royal 'we'.

Do you have a photo of Kaine in a bright yellow truck ?

I certainly hope the police aren't just now getting around to impounding the white truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    "Kyron's red tree frog project"

Kaine said in a recent interview that "we" picked it up. Not sure if he meant he and Desiree did this or if he was using the royal 'we'.

Do you have a photo of Kaine in a bright yellow truck ?

I certainly hope the police aren't just now getting around to impounding the white truck.
    Look at the video with the second article for Kaine assuring the school is safe. It's not the OP, it's the second article I posted in that thread.

He appears to have just gotten out of, and be walking from, a very bright yellow truck.

Not trying to sleuth him. I don't care what he drives. I'm just curious about the white truck, which is possibly involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Look at the video with the second article for Kaine assuring the school is safe. It's not the OP, it's the second article I posted in that thread.

He appears to have just gotten out of, and be walking from, a very bright yellow truck.

Not trying to sleuth him. I don't care what he drives. I'm just curious about the white truck, which is possibly involved in Kyron's disappearance.
    http://www.kptv.com/news/24872522/detail.html

This video?

I see him walking across the lot with a yellow truck behind him, but (to me) it's not clear where his vehicle is parked or that he was walking away from that particular truck; his white truck could have been out of camera range.

The MFH. The 'source' of the MFH. I have still never seen a picture of this LS and very little information about him and yet so much hinges on his account of events.

Where are you LS?

Missing part for me is the marriage. Something must have been wrong prior to the disappearance. I could not kick me waife out that easy.

I suspect there was already turbulence and we do not fully understand what caused this event.

OR: When they catch the loving, caring person that saved KH from his miserable life ................

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    http://www.kptv.com/news/24872522/detail.html

This video?

I see him walking across the lot with a yellow truck behind him, but (to me) it's not clear where his vehicle is parked or that he was walking away from that particular truck; his white truck could have been out of camera range.
    He's got his keys in his hand and looks to be walking from the yellow truck to me, but I could be totally wrong.

Him driving around that white truck is a curious thing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    He's got his keys in his hand and looks to be walking from the yellow truck to me, but I could be totally wrong.

Him driving around that white truck is a curious thing to me.
    THAT I've never understood. Ugh.

Easier than KCs" ride that had dead squirrels in the engine???

JW...Of course, I don't think anyone wants to hear from him again but curious to me that he's been quiet, even for a couple weeks...

Whatever happened to LE saying (paraphrasing) "we hope to have this case wrapped up by the end of the week?"

Yes...when was it they said they hoped to have it wrapped up by the end of the week? Well over two months ago, anyway. What did they expect happen or what has changed to prevent that? And where is James from Willamette Week? I really thought he might be the one to poke around and become a pest and get the real story...
    Last edited by daisy7; 09-04-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Tony Young?

The GJ?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast