Levi Page on Michelle Bart's radio show

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Levi is going to be on Michelle Bart's radio show tonight 9:00 PM Eastern time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes

In case the name of Michelle Bart sounds familiar she is a very strong supporter of the Anthony family.

Don't know if they will discuss Caylee's case but definitely Kyron's.

Along with Levi will be will be the head of the Teri Horman Support Group.

This is going to be extremely interesting at the least and possibly explosive.

Please listen and don't hesitate to call in:)

Tricia
PS. Get the word out about this show please if you can? Thank you.

I knew I remembered that name from the Caylee case. If I recall correctly s Bart was somewhat controversial, was she not?

I just saw Michelle's involvement on the Terri support facebook yesterday.

I just don't know what to say. At least not without getting timed out. :silenced: Except that Michelle is certainly an... unusual person...

Somehow I'm not surprised Bart is a big supporter of the TH support group.

I admit I am a lurker on that page, just to see what is being said...and there are some scary folks over there. More than one trying to implicate Kaine, Desiree, etc. for everything from taking Kyron to taking the money raised. What any of that has to do with believing in Terri's due process escapes me...

I'm sorry, as you can see from the low number of my posts I am new to Websleuths, (and also to any internet activity of this sort), but am so deeply concerned about little Kyron.

What I'm getting at is I have no idea who Levi is. Will someone please explain?

Thanks.

I just saw Michelle's involvement on the Terri support facebook yesterday.

I just don't know what to say. At least not without getting timed out. :silenced: Except that Michelle is certainly an... unusual person...

To update everyone a few years ago Michelle posted on one of her blogs that people from Websleuths were "Threatening her life."

Certainly some of you remember this.

I finally found a phone number for her and left her a message along the lines of tell me who these people are from Websleuths who are threatening your life and I'll help you bring charges against them OR if you don't have proof them please remove your accusation. I didn't appreciate it.

I was polite but firm. Oh yes, the remarks were removed.

So yes BeanE I believe the best way to describe her is "unusual." That is very good. :)

I'm sorry, as you can see from the low number of my posts I am new to Websleuths, (and also to any internet activity of this sort), but am so deeply concerned about little Kyron.

What I'm getting at is I have no idea who Levi is. Will someone please explain?

Thanks.

Levi Page is a member of Websleuths who also hosts his own true crime radio show on Weekdays. He is a frequent guest on the Jane Valez Mitchelle show too.

Here is a link to his page.
http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/

Sorry, but my BP can't take an hour of listening to someone who has defended the Anthonys Ad nauseum now defending TMH..And attempting to implicate Kaine and Desiree as the person/s responsible....

To update everyone a few years ago Michelle posted on one of her blogs that people from Websleuths were "Threatening her life."

Certainly some of you remember this.

I finally found a phone number for her and left her a message along the lines of tell me who these people are from Websleuths who are threatening your life and I'll help you bring charges against them OR if you don't have proof them please remove your accusation. I didn't appreciate it.

I was polite but firm. Oh yes, the remarks were removed.

So yes BeanE I believe the best way to describe her is "unusual." That is very good. :)

Why promote her show then? Just curious.

Why promote her show then? Just curious.

First, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

This is not like another situation where there has been several instances of misinformation on another web page that has a talk radio show.

If someone is going to have an interesting show that our members would like to know about it I'll post about it. Especially when one of our members in good standing is going to be a guest.

Just got home and started listening and someone says TH couldn't do anything on Sauvie Island in broad daylight. Ahem. I've been there and there are a lot of places to go where you can't be seen! And I was there in BROAD daylight!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Can someone else please talk other than mb and the other woman????? Levi? Is she going to let him talk????

I can't listen tonight, company here..........hope someone types what is being said, TIA

First, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

This is not like another situation where there has been several instances of misinformation on another web page that has a talk radio show.

If someone is going to have an interesting show that our members would like to know about it I'll post about it. Especially when one of our members in good standing is going to be a guest.

Thank you so much for that. You rock!

Will this be available online somewhere?

*somebody* here (not me) has a birthday, and is under some sort of delusion that his birthday is more important than me listening to this. (I know, right?!! sheesh)

I did not transcribe that because it made no sense at all. She didn't even get Kyron's birthday correct. Levi must have been the only draw, that's all I can say about that.

Is it just me or does Levi sound bored?

LOL.

I am glad there are other opinions out there. I actually really want to hear other people's ideas and theories even if I don't agree with them.

Levi sounded to me like he was trying to be as polite as he could be. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back