818 users online (112 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will there be a resolution to this case soon?

I have to admit that I am losing confidence that this case will be solved anytime soon. Does anyone still believe that LE is close to cracking the case, and if so, why? Will those poor parents linger in agony indefinitely??

I cannot imagine it is anywhere close to a resolution.

unless someone walks through the front door of the LE station and confesses I think we are pretty much at a standstill.

I fear not. There can't be a true resolution if Kyron is not found.
    Just my opinion, of course.

I hope for the sake of the family there is. At one point I believe LE said they would have it wrapped up soon and that was back in the beginning of this case.

I'd like to be proven wrong, so I'll say I don't think there will be resolution soon.

Who the heck knows? I'll say this though: I think LE is working it like mad, doing more than we can ever imagine.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Only if TH is guilty do I believe that there will EVER be a resolution (soon or otherwise). IMO if TH didn't do this then we are up a creek without a paddle, unless of course someone confesses.
    Moo, moo, moo...I moo but don't call me a cow!

Please don't take what I say personal...internet speak is hard to become fluent in! Please know that unless I state otherwise everything I say is because I want to further the discussion.

Barring a confession or explosive new evidence, I don't think this case will be solved soon, if ever. Even if Kyron's body is found, evidence will have degraded, and if the location of his body is random, meaning it has no connection to his murderer, I wonder if this case will ever be solved. Finding his body is not an assurance of solving this case, IMHO.

When I give in to my personal beliefs about this case, I believe this case will be solved years from now, and it will be revealed that someone connected with the school sexually assaulted and killed Kyron. I believe other victims will ultimately lead to Kyron and will help this poor, sweet, defenseless boy tell his story. That's my completely subjective opinion.

I think LE is working hard and getting nowhere. The case is pretty cold, I think, except that LE probably still has a ton of tips to go through and interviewing to do. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point, IMO. I hope I'm wrong, especially because I still hope that Kyron will be returned alive.

If I were Kyron's parent, though, I would not give up hope. I couldn't -- it wouldn't be a matter of choice, I don't think, although I would go through many and frequent times of despair as the time without my child grew longer and longer.

I hope whoever took Kyron, especially if it is TH, has the capacity to feel guilt and that the stories about KH buying Kyron's school supplies and signing him up for soccer are making them feel even more guilty. Maybe someone who was (or is) involved won't be able to take it and will tell LE what they know. I know that's a far-fetched hope.
    Last edited by RoughlyCollie; 09-05-2010 at 05:21 AM.
    My posts contain my opinions only.

No, simply put.

IMHO there will be no resolution until Kyron is found.

There may very well be an arrest down the road (I'm starting to doubt it, but it could still happen).

But no, I don't think so. JMHO.

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    We don't know what LE knows. We don't know what evidence they have. I believe that Houze entering the case is why the DA is putting the evidence before the grand jury. If/when the grand jury returns with an indictment, we'll see things start to move... of course, with an arrest or two.

Without knowing what LE knows--which we don't--I think it's nescient to say that this is a cold case, that it's stalled, or that there will never be an arrest.

the only way I think it may even have a break at this point is if Kyron is no longer alive, and that his body will be found soon. I believe that if he is deceased, the arrival of seasonal changes may reveal his body or a gravesite. I have expressed this thought once before on here weeks ago and I still believe it to be a possibility. Of course as always, I hope Im wrong and he is still alive somewhere. This is getting beyond frustrating, this long out now. Im wore thin, yet I read every day and hope new news comes to light, and pray for him every day.
    ~Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes~

Quote Originally Posted by CASH View Post
    I have to admit that I am losing confidence that this case will be solved anytime soon. Does anyone still believe that LE is close to cracking the case, and if so, why? Will those poor parents linger in agony indefinitely??
    I never believed that LE was close to cracking the case. By cracking the case, I mean obtaining sufficient probable cause to charge anyone.

Rather, all along, there have been signs that they have been scrambling and stretching for that, and more recently, with the Aug 11 press conference, that the prosecutor's office is doing the same.

I'm afraid the parents are in for a long hard road of pain. It's very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    We don't know what LE knows. We don't know what evidence they have. I believe that Houze entering the case is why the DA is putting the evidence before the grand jury. If/when the grand jury returns with an indictment, we'll see things start to move... of course, with an arrest or two.

Without knowing what LE knows--which we don't--I think it's nescient to say that this is a cold case, that it's stalled, or that there will never be an arrest.
    ITA- Perfectly stated...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast