Will the real TH please stand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billylee

Reaction score
Like the Oregonian article about the contradictions seen in Terri, Kaine himself seems to have become totally surprised and overwhelmed at some of the things he has found out about Terri and some kind of behavior she's been partaking in behind his back. I don't know what that behavior(s) is, other than what we've heard about the alleged MFHP. In the Part 2, KATU Interview here, the reporter asks both Kaine and Desiree whether or not they should have seen "this" coming?

snipped:
Desiree: "We've asked ourselves that a lot".

Kaine: "I don't think it's just us. There's tons of people around us that are completely shocked. I've had parents come tell me, 'I can't believe I had my child over at your house....knowing the type of person that we're seeing now.....I can't believe that I ever trusted her to bring my children over' .

Kaine goes on to say: "So, it's not just us who were.....well, say.....fooled as to what was going on. There's a lot of people out there who had no idea."

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101702718.html

This sounds like they've (LE) uncovered something more than just the MFHP. Anyone figure out what Kaine might be referring to here, where a parent might say something like that to him. And if a parent did say something (or TONS of parents said something), why do they know about whatever TH was doing and how did they find out? By asking questions of their own children?

What do you guys make of this statement? I can't make up my mind if he's talking about the sexting and just exaggerating on what other parents may have said, or if there is horribly strong concern from other parents that TH may have had opportunity/cause to harm their own children.

1. MFHP
2. sexting
3. probably culpability in the disappearance of Kyron

I doubt he's exaggerating ... school parents, neighbours, relatives, friends, family - they're all probably shocked & feeling betrayed & wondering what signs they missed

I feel very strongly that, in time, we will hear about many more of her "antics". I'm waiting patiently, but I'm almost afraid to find out what they know...and what we don't know.

I think that TH was involved in many more shenanigans than we have been told..and that KH knows about most of them now...

I think that TH was involved in many more shenanigans than we have been told..and that KH knows about most of them now...

Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like Kaine is saying, but how would other parents know about these "other shenanigans"?

Like the Oregonian article about the contradictions seen in Terri, Kaine himself seems to have become totally surprised and overwhelmed at some of the things he has found out about Terri and some kind of behavior she's been partaking in behind his back. I don't know what that behavior(s) is, other than what we've heard about the alleged MFHP. In the Part 2, KATU Interview here, the reporter asks both Kaine and Desiree whether or not they should have seen "this" coming?

snipped:
Desiree: "We've asked ourselves that a lot".

Kaine: "I don't think it's just us. There's tons of people around us that are completely shocked. I've had parents come tell me, 'I can't believe I had my child over at your house....knowing the type of person that we're seeing now.....I can't believe that I ever trusted her to bring my children over' .

Kaine goes on to say: "So, it's not just us who were.....well, say.....fooled as to what was going on. There's a lot of people out there who had no idea."

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101702718.html

This sounds like they've (LE) uncovered something more than just the MFHP. Anyone figure out what Kaine might be referring to here, where a parent might say something like that to him. And if a parent did say something (or TONS of parents said something), why do they know about whatever TH was doing and how did they find out? By asking questions of their own children?

What do you guys make of this statement? I can't make up my mind if he's talking about the sexting and just exaggerating on what other parents may have said, or if there is horribly strong concern from other parents that TH may have had opportunity/cause to harm their own children.

I make very little of it. IMO, the aforementioned parents have adopted the sheeple philosophy - If all the cool kids believe she did it, I do too. I bet you a bundle of the splinters I have in my *advertiser censored* from sitting on the fence that is this circus that a large majority of these parents have sent their share of racy messages too someone who is not their spouse. I have a sneaking suspicion that more than one of these same parents have vented to a girlfriend during their morning coffee and cigarette about wishing their spouse would just [disappear].

Painting the Hormans social community with such a broad brush ie. *tons of people* does not speak of credibility. It says to me that Kaine is aware that he is walking a fine line when he speaks so strongly about Terri in a public forum - online or otherwise. It says that he himself has doubts about what he is saying. He is painting a picture which says everyone agrees with me so I must be right. I read the blogs, follow the comment sections of major MSM, (and the not so MSM) and I have not found one single instance of anyone saying *My kid was friends with Kyron, J, or BabyK and I feel all skeevy now after finding out that their mom/sm did x,y, and z.* If someone is going to have the [guts] to approach Kaine and say that, they would probably be even more inclined to do so behind the anonymity of the internet.

Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like Kaine is saying, but how would other parents know about these "other shenanigans"?

JMO but if I was other parents I wouldn't need information about any other shenanigans; the suspicions that she was involved in a MFHP and in the disappearance of her stepson would be quite enough for me to feel shocked and concerned enough not to feel comfortable having left my children with her. Not necessarily because she'd have had any reason to harm my children, I just don't want my kids to associate with murderous criminals.

The information about her having been a secret drinker and caught driving drunk with a child in the vehicle might also have been of concern if she ever drove any of my children anywhere.

Yes..but if there is evidence that she was involved in other illegal activity, enuogh evidence that other Skyline parents know about it, why wouldn't they have arrested her for that yet?

Yes..but if there is evidence that she was involved in other illegal activity, enuogh evidence that other Skyline parents know about it, why wouldn't they have arrested her for that yet?

IMO, their are various ways of deceiving people without any of it being illegal. If any of it was illegal, LE is probably keeping their eyes on the prize, which is finding Kyron and prosecuting the person responsible for that crime. It's not uncommon for a DA to pick their battles.

The comments about Kaine and Desiree are starting to tip over to the bashing side. There is NO evidence that Kaine and/or Desiree are feeding negative information to LE about the MFH plot or the sexting or that TH is being looked at as suspicious. The information appears to be coming from LE to them and from there to the media.

Kaine and Desiree are Kyron's parents. They are victims. Remember it and post accordingly from now on please.

This post is landing at random in this thread.

If Terri did it, talking about her might possibly help bring Kyron home if it convinces someone who knows a clue about her to come forward.

If the parents had spent a lot of time talking about his favorite places to hide it might create the mistaken impression that he could have wandered off on his own which might discourage some tipsters telling about possible perps.

The questions made me think there was some kind of sexual group around TMH that even included DS. That is how it sounded to me. It didn't sound like just TMH, and it sounded like more than just sexting, too.

It made me think of some kind of sexual group, and I wondered if they liked children. It sounded like more than just sexting was going on at their house that made other parents concerned.

Kyron is still missing. Now we know TMH was being sneaky for some time.

Why can't Terri just clear her name? The answer to that worries me.

Kaine's comment in Part 1 of that KATU interview was also interesting when the reporter asked about the apparent sexual overtones of the emails. Desiree says "that's how she manipulates people" and he says "ONE of the ways, yes." I sure wish the reporter had expanded on his answer and simply asked him what in other ways does she manipulate people. Again, some of these reporters are really blowing it and I can't figure out why, but that's a whole "nother" story!

I've thought about how Terri took Kyron and a friend bowling that Sunday before he disappeared. Don't have a link, but I remember that friend's mother said she was extremely protective of letting her son go with other parents. Her son had fun and liked Terri. Wonder how this news of Terri's other side affected that Mom. Parents have every right to question Terri's character now. She needs to clear her name and she isn't doing that which makes me think there's more to keep hidden. I think I'm slowly sliding off the fence.

If Terri did it, talking about her might possibly help bring Kyron home if it convinces someone who knows a clue about her to come forward.

If the parents had spent a lot of time talking about his favorite places to hide it might create the mistaken impression that he could have wandered off on his own which might discourage some tipsters telling about possible perps.

BBM

Donjita, all the literature I've read discusses how child predators are keenly in tune with their little victims. They make it their life's work to know what the child likes such as, his/her favorite places, wished for toys and gifts. Child predators make it a point to know the child's wants and needs and why they may be unhappy. moo mho

I find it likely and not that far fetched that whoever took Kyron may have enticed him with promises of a good time with the explicit intention of letting Kyron know how important his happiness is. This important aspect has been over looked by many. moo mho

Kaine's comment in Part 1 of that KATU interview was also interesting when the reporter asked about the apparent sexual overtones of the emails. Desiree says "that's how she manipulates people" and he says "ONE of the ways, yes." I sure wish the reporter had expanded on his answer and simply asked him what in other ways does she manipulate people. Again, some of these reporters are really blowing it and I can't figure out why, but that's a whole "nother" story!

It would've been good for the reporter to ask more about Terri's manipulative ways. People tend to feel special when they've been manipulated into someone's corner. That loyalty might be shaken if someone covering for her understood that they had been manipulated all along.

BBM

Donjita, all the literature I've read discusses how child predators are keenly in tune with their little victims. They make it their life's work to know what the child likes such as, his/her favorite places, wished for toys and gifts. Child predators make it a point to know the child's wants and needs and why they may be unhappy. moo mho

I find it likely and not that far fetched that whoever took Kyron may have enticed him with promises of a good time with the explicit intention of letting Kyron know how important his happiness is. This important aspect has been over looked by many. moo mho

Yes, I'm sure you're right that the predators and other clever criminals use knowledge of the victim's favorite things and places to entice the victim but I think it might quite often be used in the phase when they have to coax the child away from his caretakers or wherever he was playing, or when the plan is just to sexually exploit the child and let him return home, trying to make sure they get access to him again.

I think that the people who plan to kill or to "stash" the child might not bother with actually making good on their promises after they get the child in their car, apartment etc. It might very well turn out that going to that favorite place was just a ruse and never their plan at all.

Many children's favorite places are quite busy and it is IMO unlikely that a kidnapped child is being kept alive or a body is hidden in some of them. We won't find Kyron in Disneyland or his favorite restaurant IMO even if he loved to go there.

BBM

I don't understand why you think Kyron had to be enticed, or someone cared about making him feel all happy. Are you saying he was enticed away and kept happily someplace else?

IMO The real Terry did stand up. IMO That's why we are where we are with this case. Terri being the (unnamed) POI.

I don't understand why you think Kyron had to be enticed, or someone cared about making him feel all happy. Are you saying he was enticed away and kept happily someplace else?

I don't believe that Kyron is alive. I'm suggesting that enticing him to a comfortable and familiar place is one possibility to get him out of the school! Why not? Why rule it out? Kyron was at school, doesn't matter who it is, Terri or another predator - enticing him with one of his favorite places to visit would be one option. Maybe there is a cave Kyron liked to visit to hear the insect noises - or maybe a creek with frogs, the quiet places Kyron may have liked to visit.

Isolating the child is almost always a tactic of the predator...no matter who he/she may be. What I'm saying is that there are many ways to disappear a child and failure to look at more than one possibility seems negligent to me. It's been over 3 months - why not expand the theories? moo mho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member