774 users online (75 members and 699 guests)  

Websleuths News

Tropical Storm Hermine - Brownsville, Tx.

Formed quickly in the Gulf

Im keeping a close eye on this..
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

Scary how fast this one popped up. And, there's another system right behind it and on a similar path.

Hope everyone stays safe!!

where no man has boldy gone
    This is the third storm to threaten the gulf coast. For some strange reason the storms cannot penetrate where the oil is. Approximately in or around the 1960's Scientist were thinking of doing an experiment, they wanted to layer the ocean with an inch of oil. They knew this wouldn't be possible. With this oil spill could scientist gets the answers they have been seeking for years. Could this disaster be the answer to saving the Gulf Coast from devastating hurricanes? If scientist are wrong and a hurricane does push through the outcome would be complete devastation, possibly polluting the drinking water and polluting the entire fresh water system. At the height of hurricane season only time will tell.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

Not Of This World
    Hurricane Watches have been issued for Texas and Mexico as the storm is likely to strengthen to a hurricane soon:

May the Lord be with all in it's path. Be safe!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Florida's Treasure Coast
    Be safe, and stay in contact with us if your in the area of the storm.

This is supposed to travel right up central TX. I pray for safety for Brownsville residents!