Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia - Kiesha Weippeart (Abrahams), 6, Sydney, 31 July 2010 - #2

Hybrid View

Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Australia - Kiesha Weippeart (Abrahams), 6, Sydney, 31 July 2010 - #2

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110796"]Thread 1[/ame]
    Last edited by Kimster; 04-21-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Please continue here.

Thread 1
    Thanks Hoppy. Pheww! For a minute there I thought Kieshas thread was closed for good. Will add most recent MSM link:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1225915034033

I'm wide awake now, I've had my coffee, but I'm still .

Too weird....the whole thing.

A woman searching for kiesha stumbles across a torso, now identified as Kristi Mcdougall.(RIP)

Another unidentified woman allegedly finds a duffel bag with human remains on Saturday. Police start searching the area....yet we hear no news of it till Monday. They claim no remains were found, yet sniffer dogs reacted at the search site.

Meanwhile, a woman just sitting around minding her own business finds a blood stained shirt, paper towells, ball and belt in a bin .....allegedly in the same general area of the search for the duffel bag.

Police say they found nothing, and will make no comment on the duffel bag. Why? Is it there or not?

It was noted as a MAJOR search, with lot's of official vechiles at the location...police cars, riot sqaud, ambulance etc....which was bound to get the media and publics attention. Yet it was still pretty low-key on the medias side.

Is there any chance that the duffell bag was simply a diversion by police, for media and the public following Kieshas case, so that the focus would be on an area 20 mins away from the unit, while kristi and rob went to collect their belongings?
    And it was just pure coicidence that this other identified woman found the bloody items?

Yesterday, the media was saying that police said they did not believe there was a link between the duffel bag and the blood stained items in the bin. They also said that it was not linked to the Kiesha Abrahams case.

How could they know that if they didn't find the bag, or know what condition the remains were in? (ie skeletonised, late decomp, early decomp, etc).

And why did the sniffer dogs react? Could I have been right in my 'way out there' theory that someone heard it on the police scanner and quickly removed it? Or did the police find it and they are keeping their lips sealed for now?

Meanwhile, the mother and stepfather of Kiesha Abrahams yesterday spent an hour at their former home unit at Mt Druitt - from where the six-year-old allegedly disappeared five weeks ago - to collect their belongings and take them to their new address.
    I wonder if the police were with them at the time? And if their new address is in Mt Druitt like they requested. I'm sure someone will tip off the media when they spot them in their new home.

ETA: Sorry, from the same link above:

They quickly entered the new block and did not stop to look at the large community shrine outside the unit dedicated to their missing daughter.
    Does this imply they are still really close to their old place? I will withold my thoughts on them not looking at anything on kieshas wall of hope.
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 09-06-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: add

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Another article (from yesterday) with video:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...emains-in-bush

snip & UBM

The vest was reportedly found stuffed inside a bin along with a yellow children's belt and a children's ball at an oval in the suburb of Sadleir — raising speculation the discoveries may be linked to the disappearance of six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

But police have denied they are looking for the body of the girl, who vanished from her Mount Druitt home on August 1.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported that a blue ball with a Toy Story logo was among the other items found today.

ETA: Sceenshot from the video. Looks like something was found to me. The black plastic behind the police tape- looks too big to just be a normal garbage bag. And something is weighing it down from the wind.
    JMO

Last edited by butwhatif?; 09-06-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: add screenshot

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Hi, I've just joined this forum, but have been following Kiesha's story on the news and on the various Facebook pages. In a few of the earlier posts there were people asking a bit about Kristi's circumstances growing up. Right at the start of this story there was a woman on a Facebook page who claimed to have gone to school with Kristi in Canberra. She said that Kristi wasn't liked by her classmates, and was teased because she often came to school dirty and smelling of urine. Apparently there was abuse in the family, with her parents performing sexual acts in front of the children, and this led to her and her brother being placed in foster care. It wasn't mentioned if the abuse was carried out by her bio mother and father, or just one of them, or anything, but there was abuse at some point and Kristi and her brother moved away from Canberra.

Anyway, not much info, but I just thought I'd share anyway. This seems like a really good forum, and I've been reading for a few days. No fighting, which is a refreshing change from some of the Facebook pages

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sparklepony For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sparklepony View Post
    Hi, I've just joined this forum, but have been following Kiesha's story on the news and on the various Facebook pages. In a few of the earlier posts there were people asking a bit about Kristi's circumstances growing up. Right at the start of this story there was a woman on a Facebook page who claimed to have gone to school with Kristi in Canberra. She said that Kristi wasn't liked by her classmates, and was teased because she often came to school dirty and smelling of urine. Apparently there was abuse in the family, with her parents performing sexual acts in front of the children, and this led to her and her brother being placed in foster care. It wasn't mentioned if the abuse was carried out by her bio mother and father, or just one of them, or anything, but there was abuse at some point and Kristi and her brother moved away from Canberra.

Anyway, not much info, but I just thought I'd share anyway. This seems like a really good forum, and I've been reading for a few days. No fighting, which is a refreshing change from some of the Facebook pages
    :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

Wecome to websleuths sparklepony. Great to have you here!

Thanks for the background info ....and for using words like 'apparently' and 'claimed'. The (excellent) mods run a pretty tight ship here, and try to keep it rumor-free and on -topic, which is why we don't have all that bickering and bit*ching that goes on in other places.

We have some amazing sleuthers and all work together to try to help put the pieces of the jigsaws together....and to see justice done for these victims.

Glad that you have joined us in the search for the truth and justice for Kiesha.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

Wecome to websleuths sparklepony. Great to have you here!

Thanks for the background info ....and for using words like 'apparently' and 'claimed'. The (excellent) mods run a pretty tight ship here, and try to keep it rumor-free and on -topic, which is why we don't have all that bickering and bit*ching that goes on in other places.

We have some amazing sleuthers and all work together to try to help put the pieces of the jigsaws together....and to see justice done for these victims.

Glad that you have joined us in the search for the truth and justice for Kiesha.
    Thanks very much. It's great to be here, and you seem like a lovely bunch of people! I think this forum may become another one of my internet addictions, heh.

Yes, one has to be careful not to get carried away and believe everything you read on the internet, with all the trolls about, especially on Facebook. This woman did seem quite genuine, but who knows really? If it's true what she said then I suppose it can go a way towards understanding some of the behaviour of the adult Kristi.

I just hope there's a break in this case soon and Kiesha is found, one way or another, and whoever is responsible is arrested.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sparklepony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Hoppy. Pheww! For a minute there I thought Kieshas thread was closed for good. Will add most recent MSM link:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1225915034033

I'm wide awake now, I've had my coffee, but I'm still .

Am such a . So sorry Cubby. I thanked hoppy, instead of you. Clearly the coffee hadn't kicked in yet. LOL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

I thought an arrest would have been made by now, guess my definition of imminent is different from the police.

This new information on the bloody vest and search of the oval in Sadleir is just strange. This is what frustrates me so much in Australia - the lack of reliable information coupled with inadequate factual reporting. There would be a lot less rumour and speculation if information was disseminated clearly and concisely.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

When the media report "sniffer dogs" do you suppose they mean cadaver dogs?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    When the media report "sniffer dogs" do you suppose they mean cadaver dogs?
    Yeah, I think so. I doubt they were out there searching for drugs or bombs LOL.

But then it could have been a dog searching for a live person too I suppose after finding the blood stained stuff in the bin.

Doubt we'll hear much today since the final result of the election is due in later thisarvo.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

^ God I hope so, those kids have no business being with K and R, especially with everything that is going on at the moment.

Or taken R + K back to the police station to 'help them with their inquiries' ... we need an arrest this week, and Kiesha needs to be found so she can be laid to rest. Poor baby.

ETA: the FB page is calling hoax on that report now....
    Last edited by Mrs G Norris; 09-07-2010 at 12:01 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    ^ God I hope so, those kids have no business being with K and R, especially with everything that is going on at the moment.

Or taken R + K back to the police station to 'help them with their inquiries' ... we need an arrest this week, and Kiesha needs to be found so she can be laid to rest. Poor baby.
    I know! As each day passes, I think of kiesha left out there somewhere like a piece of garbage......It breaks my heart.
    And as each day passes more evidence will disappear, and the case will be weaker against the perp.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

I know! As each day passes, I think of kiesha left out there somewhere like a piece of garbage......It breaks my heart.
    And as each day passes more evidence will disappear, and the case will be weaker against the perp.
    It breaks mine too, and my biggest fear is that if the perpetrator is someone who has already been questioned by police, but not yet arrested, then there is a chance they could get away with it, due to lack of sufficient evidence/evidence disappearing with time etc. Poor Kiesha

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sparklepony For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sparklepony View Post
    It breaks mine too, and my biggest fear is that if the perpetrator is someone who has already been questioned by police, but not yet arrested, then there is a chance they could get away with it, due to lack of sufficient evidence/evidence disappearing with time etc. Poor Kiesha
    I'm not worried, I think they and we have the right people in mind, it's just a matter of building a case. And guys let's not forget the wealth of evidence they would have removed from their unit when forensics practically stripped it. She'll be right, they're just getting all their ducks in a row and making sure they've covered all their bases so this goes through trial and onto conviction without a hitch.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I'm not worried, I think they and we have the right people in mind, it's just a matter of building a case. And guys let's not forget the wealth of evidence they would have removed from their unit when forensics practically stripped it. She'll be right, they're just getting all their ducks in a row and making sure they've covered all their bases so this goes through trial and onto conviction without a hitch.
    I hope so! It's this thought that's keeping me positive, and I also think this could be the reason why the media, and as a result the public, are being kept in the dark about so much of what's going on too.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparklepony For This Useful Post:

This reminds me of the Gallante case (Stanhope Gardens), the police and other family members knew who it was and had to pretend to be support of him and everything knowing he was the one. Also this case went very quiet in the media for a month or two until an arrest was made.

I am feeling extremely frustrated and needing closure for this case, but we will have to wait until the police are sure that the case will get a conviction when it goes to trial.

Nothing would be worse than seeing the person/s getting off on a technicality.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beagle For This Useful Post:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed and I have missed it. I picked up in the media this morning that they are now reporting that blood-stained paper towels were also collected at the scene in Sadlier, along with the shirt, belt and ball.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/n...-1225915077704

I'm wondering why the three day search if there wasn't a solid lead? Three days with that level of police resources seems like a lot more than usual to me.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyD'enah For This Useful Post:

If it was a work shirt.....who would be wearing the work short???? he works at woolies doesnt he??? does anyone know what he does there...is he behind the scenes and maybe not wear a uniform......

Also does anyone know if they have stopped and looked at the support wall???? That sought of seems a bit heartless if they havent doesnt it????? but then again they may be scared of community reaction......I love reading the facebook pages dedicated to these victims....so many of the locals and family and friends provide alot of info that we dont get to hear......however the Kieshas pages were taken over really badly by trolls.....what d..kheads hey!!!
    REVAMPZ

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

am a bit confused here....so someone has said they saw a duffle bag with remains in it but when the police got there it was gone or maybe never there?? is that correct???
    REVAMPZ

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    am a bit confused here....so someone has said they saw a duffle bag with remains in it but when the police got there it was gone or maybe never there?? is that correct???
    Yep....that's what they're saying, sounds hinky to me. Maybe someone out for a bit of attention?

ON the bloody shirt, there is no way that can be related to Kiesha because if it was in a bin as of yesterday it must have been placed in that bin yesterday morning or late Sunday night. So way too late in the game to be relevant.

I'm thinking it's a shirt a guy was wearing when he got into a fight (probably Sunday night, probably drunk). Just a guess, but see it all the time, the minute they start fighting they're pulling their shirts off.

Anyway could be 100% wrong about all the above, but that's my shirt theory.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    Yes, that seems to be the case. I'm going to paraphrase here - at 4pm on Saturday a woman rang in to the police to say she had seen a duffel bag containing human remains. The police arrive Saturday evening (not sure what time) to search the area - the search continues until Monday afternoon (?). During that time, a member of the public found the bloody items (ball, shirt, etc). Police have said that the bloody items are not connected to Kiesha's case, but will not comment on the subject of the duffel bag.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyD'enah For This Useful Post:

The silence is deafening.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Beagle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The silence is deafening.
    It sure is!! I wake up each day thinking 'today will be the day', but it never is.

But I know the D's are working so hard on this case, to make sure that an arrest will stick when it does eventually happen.

....but still, kiesha is out there somewhere. That's the bit that tears me up the most.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

TMK, a community nurse or support worker wasn't assigned to visit Kristi at home after Lxxx was born on July 7th. Where I live, the hospital is required to fax the birth announcements to a community health and social services agency the following day and a registered nurse is automatically assigned to set up home visits with the mother. I believe these visits are mandatory.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

This below is from the Herald Sun in Australia with "last updated" 9-8-10.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1225900839751

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kant For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast