GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thanks Hoppy. Pheww! For a minute there I thought Kieshas thread was closed for good. Will add most recent MSM link:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...hunt-body-in-bag/story-e6frf7l6-1225915034033

I'm wide awake now, I've had my coffee, but I'm still :waitasec:.

Too weird....the whole thing.

A woman searching for kiesha stumbles across a torso, now identified as Kristi Mcdougall.(RIP)

Another unidentified woman allegedly finds a duffel bag with human remains on Saturday. Police start searching the area....yet we hear no news of it till Monday. They claim no remains were found, yet sniffer dogs reacted at the search site.

Meanwhile, a woman just sitting around minding her own business finds a blood stained shirt, paper towells, ball and belt in a bin .....allegedly in the same general area of the search for the duffel bag.

Police say they found nothing, and will make no comment on the duffel bag. Why? Is it there or not?

It was noted as a MAJOR search, with lot's of official vechiles at the location...police cars, riot sqaud, ambulance etc....which was bound to get the media and publics attention. Yet it was still pretty low-key on the medias side.:waitasec:

Is there any chance that the duffell bag was simply a diversion by police, for media and the public following Kieshas case, so that the focus would be on an area 20 mins away from the unit, while kristi and rob went to collect their belongings?
And it was just pure coicidence that this other identified woman found the bloody items?

Yesterday, the media was saying that police said they did not believe there was a link between the duffel bag and the blood stained items in the bin. They also said that it was not linked to the Kiesha Abrahams case.

How could they know that if they didn't find the bag, or know what condition the remains were in? (ie skeletonised, late decomp, early decomp, etc).

And why did the sniffer dogs react? Could I have been right in my 'way out there' theory that someone heard it on the police scanner and quickly removed it? Or did the police find it and they are keeping their lips sealed for now?

Meanwhile, the mother and stepfather of Kiesha Abrahams yesterday spent an hour at their former home unit at Mt Druitt - from where the six-year-old allegedly disappeared five weeks ago - to collect their belongings and take them to their new address.

I wonder if the police were with them at the time? And if their new address is in Mt Druitt like they requested. I'm sure someone will tip off the media when they spot them in their new home.

ETA: Sorry, from the same link above:

They quickly entered the new block and did not stop to look at the large community shrine outside the unit dedicated to their missing daughter.

Does this imply they are still really close to their old place? I will withold my thoughts on them not looking at anything on kieshas wall of hope. :lipssealed:

Another article (from yesterday) with video:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7956774/search-for-human-remains-in-bush

snip & UBM

The vest was reportedly found stuffed inside a bin along with a yellow children's belt and a children's ball at an oval in the suburb of Sadleir — raising speculation the discoveries may be linked to the disappearance of six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

But police have denied they are looking for the body of the girl, who vanished from her Mount Druitt home on August 1.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported that a blue ball with a Toy Story logo was among the other items found today.

ETA: Sceenshot from the video. Looks like something was found to me. The black plastic behind the police tape- looks too big to just be a normal garbage bag. And something is weighing it down from the wind.
JMO

ovalserach.png

Hi, I've just joined this forum, but have been following Kiesha's story on the news and on the various Facebook pages. In a few of the earlier posts there were people asking a bit about Kristi's circumstances growing up. Right at the start of this story there was a woman on a Facebook page who claimed to have gone to school with Kristi in Canberra. She said that Kristi wasn't liked by her classmates, and was teased because she often came to school dirty and smelling of urine. Apparently there was abuse in the family, with her parents performing sexual acts in front of the children, and this led to her and her brother being placed in foster care. It wasn't mentioned if the abuse was carried out by her bio mother and father, or just one of them, or anything, but there was abuse at some point and Kristi and her brother moved away from Canberra.

Anyway, not much info, but I just thought I'd share anyway. This seems like a really good forum, and I've been reading for a few days. No fighting, which is a refreshing change from some of the Facebook pages :)

Hi, I've just joined this forum, but have been following Kiesha's story on the news and on the various Facebook pages. In a few of the earlier posts there were people asking a bit about Kristi's circumstances growing up. Right at the start of this story there was a woman on a Facebook page who claimed to have gone to school with Kristi in Canberra. She said that Kristi wasn't liked by her classmates, and was teased because she often came to school dirty and smelling of urine. Apparently there was abuse in the family, with her parents performing sexual acts in front of the children, and this led to her and her brother being placed in foster care. It wasn't mentioned if the abuse was carried out by her bio mother and father, or just one of them, or anything, but there was abuse at some point and Kristi and her brother moved away from Canberra.

Anyway, not much info, but I just thought I'd share anyway. This seems like a really good forum, and I've been reading for a few days. No fighting, which is a refreshing change from some of the Facebook pages :)

:Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

Wecome to websleuths sparklepony. Great to have you here!

Thanks for the background info ....and for using words like 'apparently' and 'claimed'. The (excellent) mods run a pretty tight ship here, and try to keep it rumor-free and on -topic, which is why we don't have all that bickering and bit*ching that goes on in other places.

We have some amazing sleuthers and all work together to try to help put the pieces of the jigsaws together....and to see justice done for these victims.

Glad that you have joined us in the search for the truth and justice for Kiesha.

:Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

Wecome to websleuths sparklepony. Great to have you here!

Thanks for the background info ....and for using words like 'apparently' and 'claimed'. The (excellent) mods run a pretty tight ship here, and try to keep it rumor-free and on -topic, which is why we don't have all that bickering and bit*ching that goes on in other places.

We have some amazing sleuthers and all work together to try to help put the pieces of the jigsaws together....and to see justice done for these victims.

Glad that you have joined us in the search for the truth and justice for Kiesha.

Thanks very much. It's great to be here, and you seem like a lovely bunch of people! :) I think this forum may become another one of my internet addictions, heh.

Yes, one has to be careful not to get carried away and believe everything you read on the internet, with all the trolls about, especially on Facebook. This woman did seem quite genuine, but who knows really? If it's true what she said then I suppose it can go a way towards understanding some of the behaviour of the adult Kristi.

I just hope there's a break in this case soon and Kiesha is found, one way or another, and whoever is responsible is arrested.

I thought an arrest would have been made by now, guess my definition of imminent is different from the police.

This new information on the bloody vest and search of the oval in Sadleir is just strange. This is what frustrates me so much in Australia - the lack of reliable information coupled with inadequate factual reporting. There would be a lot less rumour and speculation if information was disseminated clearly and concisely.

When the media report "sniffer dogs" do you suppose they mean cadaver dogs?

When the media report "sniffer dogs" do you suppose they mean cadaver dogs?

Yeah, I think so. I doubt they were out there searching for drugs or bombs LOL.

But then it could have been a dog searching for a live person too I suppose after finding the blood stained stuff in the bin.

Doubt we'll hear much today since the final result of the election is due in later thisarvo.

Did anybody else see that the Princess Kiesha FB group maker, or mod or whatever, was the one that found the bloody items in the bin?

She says that since she was local , and when she heard the search was going on that she went down there to have a look-see. That it wasn't a vest, it was a work shirt, and wasn't right on top of the bin.

Says the bench they were sitting on was near the bin and around 40 metres from where the marquee was set up.

But that they actual search was further away at the creek .

To our newbies, we're not allowed to post direct quotes or links from FB, but are allowed to paraphrase. So if you google it, you'll find it.

ETA: another poster on the thread claims that there were 32 reports to DoCS regarding Kiesha, and she knows this because a family member worked Kieshas case for years.
Isn't that stuff supposed to be kept confidential?
Regardless of if it's true or not, it must be so hard for those DoCS case workers to see what they see, day after day, and keep it all to themselves. That's a HUGE emotional burden.

Thank you to all the caseworkers who fight to make these childrens lives better....it must be so frustrating, and painfull. Bless you all.

Same FB page, 2 mins ago someone posted police and detectives are at robs mums house NOW.

You are allowed to post links to social networking sites if they are directly related to the case. No cut and pastes, though.

Apparently the cars are gone already. That was quick!

C'mon media....catch up and fill us in.

Wonder if the kids were there, and they have finally taken them away? :crossfingers:

^ God I hope so, those kids have no business being with K and R, especially with everything that is going on at the moment.

Or taken R + K back to the police station to 'help them with their inquiries' ... we need an arrest this week, and Kiesha needs to be found so she can be laid to rest. Poor baby.

ETA: the FB page is calling hoax on that report now....

^ God I hope so, those kids have no business being with K and R, especially with everything that is going on at the moment.

Or taken R + K back to the police station to 'help them with their inquiries' ... we need an arrest this week, and Kiesha needs to be found so she can be laid to rest. Poor baby.

I know! As each day passes, I think of kiesha left out there somewhere like a piece of garbage......It breaks my heart.
And as each day passes more evidence will disappear, and the case will be weaker against the perp.

I know! As each day passes, I think of kiesha left out there somewhere like a piece of garbage......It breaks my heart.
And as each day passes more evidence will disappear, and the case will be weaker against the perp.

It breaks mine too, and my biggest fear is that if the perpetrator is someone who has already been questioned by police, but not yet arrested, then there is a chance they could get away with it, due to lack of sufficient evidence/evidence disappearing with time etc. Poor Kiesha :(

Walked by her wall of hope without stopping to take a look?!?
I do not understand how anyone who loves their child could do that.
Tells me alot-something stinks with these "parents"!

It breaks mine too, and my biggest fear is that if the perpetrator is someone who has already been questioned by police, but not yet arrested, then there is a chance they could get away with it, due to lack of sufficient evidence/evidence disappearing with time etc. Poor Kiesha :(

I'm not worried, I think they and we have the right people in mind, it's just a matter of building a case. And guys let's not forget the wealth of evidence they would have removed from their unit when forensics practically stripped it. She'll be right, they're just getting all their ducks in a row and making sure they've covered all their bases so this goes through trial and onto conviction without a hitch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back