11-05-2010, 08:33 AM #346
Just read the whole article. Seriously nauseating!
So sickenly syrupy, and way more OTT than the ideas of 'next they will be saying that they prayed together before bed that night'.
Key points (with lot's of eyerolling):
1. K&R don't feel they should have to take a LDT just to prove something to others.
2. The 'childless couple stole our child' theory they had a while back has been thrown out and they're back to Kiesha having gone off to play with cats. And they insinuate she may have been abducted from there 'cause the areas not great, ya know?
3. Kristi still wont go into detail about that night. Kristi did not want to talk about the bite incident with WHO magazine either. (suprise suprise)
4. Kristi is still whining about people judging her.
5. After ins Oxford said that it was still considered a missing persons case and that kiesha may have wandered off, he says: "But having said that, we have searched the areas she may have gone.”
6. They also state that K&R have not been ruled out as suspects, and they are still actively investigating the case. (phew!)
7. Bio dad chris' movements over that weekend have been accounted for.
8. Still cannot account for Kieshas wherabouts from July 11 to July 31
9. Kristi says the reason Kiesha wasn't going to school was because of Baby L, which made it to hard for her to get kiesha to school. (Does not explain why Kiesha was allegedly absent most of the school year though)
10. Rob says that the eye witness claiming that he had been seen beating Kiesha in the car had proven to be false.....but not by police (LOL)
11. Ins Oxford is "frustrated" that they can't find the answers. seems very emotionally invested IMO.
12. Rob says the whole myserious payments issue had been cleared up....all completely innocent. Baby bonus and his wages.( Don't know that it's actually been cleared up by detectives yet- no mention of it from Ins Oxford)
13. Throwing up a bit in my mouth as I type this next bit ..... Kristi spends her evenings putting off sleep and thoughts of Kiesha by staring at anything on her plasma TV screen (lol- hello baby bonus!) and she eventually falls asleep each night clutching onto Kieshas bratz hat.
* If you read the whole article I strongly advice having a vomit bag with you*
ETA: BTW, it's like a full -on family photo shoot. You know, the kind you see in a new idea mag after some B grade celeb has just had a baby. Kristi actually looks beautiful.... I hate to say it, but I can't lie. But thats with the help of hair extensions and a lot of makeup (and mabe even airbrushing) Rob still looks the same- just smiling instead of snarling.
A really, really good attempt to try to sway public opinion. Must have a great PR firm now.
Last edited by butwhatif?; 11-05-2010 at 09:02 AM.
11-07-2010, 02:12 AM #347
This latest article just makes me fume! Someone should tell KA that her psycho babble doesn't fool anyone. Similarly the make-up, hair extensions etc. don't cover up the guilt in those eyes. It seems to me that KA wanted another chance to look good (at least physically) in the media because of all of the negative comments she's received in the past about her appearance. Too late Kristi, the boat has already sailed! And why didn't you have a photo of Kiesha with you during your photo shoot? I've said this before and I'll say it again, KA and EB Zahra Baker are from the same mo(u)ld, they even look alike! MOO.
Det. Insp. Russell Oxford's comment that “We are still exploring the possibility she has still wandered away,” is very disturbing IMO. Does that mean that no evidence of any value was found in the items removed from the flat and the mobile phones revealed nothing of importance? I hope Insp. Oxford picked up on KA's comment that Kiesha's bedroom door was slightly ajar when they discovered her missing. In her original statement KA apparently said that the front door was slightly ajar. Hmmmm.
11-07-2010, 02:15 AM #348
11-07-2010, 10:06 AM #349
Police quiz missing Kiesha's sister, 3, as search enters 100th day
"But Ms Abrahams said yesterday she doubted if police achieved much by interrogating her youngest daughter.
"I know for a fact they got nothing, she doesn't talk," Ms Abrahams said."
She said the child is not comfortable around people she doesn't know, including the police. "She doesn't talk to the police, she doesn't talk to anyone," she said."
How in the hell would Breeana know a policeman/woman from any other individual FFS? IMO the people who interviewed Breeana would have been dressed in civvies, not in uniform.
So what are you doing Kristi, instilling a fear of Police into your three year old daughter? Why?
MOO but I really do think that KA has a personality/mental disorder that needs to be addressed post haste. I'm not being facetious here, I honestly believe that she is a danger to herself and those around her. Aiden is gone, Kiesha is gone......who's next?
11-09-2010, 01:30 PM #350
I think about Kiesha a lot. I think about how her case is growing colder. I look at the photos from the recent vigil and think, ' Look at how many people who love her--and don't even know her--yet her parents just threw her away.' I just don't get it. I never will.
I cannot believe LE have the audacity to say they are still thinking she wandered away.
Uh, yeah Kristi, B won't talk to anyone because you probably THREATENED her not to! She is BEYOND traumatized.
Look at Zahra's case. So much evidence is unfolding. Why not for Kiesha??? It's not fair. If K & R get away with this, I'm going to scream.
11-09-2010, 02:09 PM #351
she looks awful with those extensions... just sayin...R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson
"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates
11-11-2010, 04:51 AM #352
4 Corners has done a story on children authorities knew were at risk yet failed to protect....see video on demand here http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/speci...08/protection/ and transcript here http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/conte...0/s3060563.htm Kiesha, you are not forgotten we are still hoping for an arrest and justice in this case.
Latest news: Cops may offer cash to find Kiesha Abrahams http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive...esha-abrahams/
And the Australian media report, which Butwhatif? shared and we discussed up thread has won a UN media award http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/technol...n-media-award/It's always the guy in the white van ... or station wagon!
11-12-2010, 08:08 AM #353Inactive
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
So US LE did not rest until they found Zahra, and we appreciate them more than they will ever know.
Keisha Abrahams is still missing!
Can someone please explain to me how you can have a child in your home (allegedly) and then you wake up in the morning and they are not there?
Kirstie and Rob - we do not believe you and if you think we are going to forget about Kiesha then you can think again.
Walk tall and walk proud whilst you still can. That number in New Idea just showed how pathetic you are.
Last edited by darnudes; 11-12-2010 at 08:09 AM. Reason: sp
11-14-2010, 04:47 PM #354
I can't explain this and I don't think anyone can. They need a boost of leads for this case as I am now fearing it is lost to the cold case files.
If only we could get more info that the police have that we could ponder (not that we are better or anything lol, but that we may have a fresh outlook on the case).
It is so frustrating not having anything to work with on this case.__________________________________________
Just my own Opinion -
Rowe Family http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...chantelle+rowe
Kiesha Abrahams http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110796
Zahra Baker http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=420 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post5796775
11-24-2010, 01:30 PM #355
has anyone heard anything about this beautiful little girl? its such a helpless feeling to know there are children being abused and killed! i pray this little angel is singing with zahra and caylee and haleigh and all the babies who left this world in violence."Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus
12-02-2010, 01:48 PM #356
12-03-2010, 12:16 PM #357Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
12-04-2010, 02:08 AM #358Former Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
Psychic tip on Kiesha leads to water
On the muddy bank of a western Sydney dam, homicide detectives watch the water drain, their hopes rising as the level falls.
Four months into their search for missing child Kiesha Abrahams, they are joined at the scene by uniformed police and specialist divers.
Not at the potential crime scene itself but not too far away at her home, clutching a piece of Kiesha's clothing, was the woman who had led them there - high-profile Sydney psychic Debbie Malone.
12-08-2010, 11:07 AM #359Former Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
Guiding Kiesha home marks four month anniversary
COLOURFUL balloons were released at a community event to mark Kiesha Abrahams’ four-month disappearance in the hope of ``guiding her home’‘.
On Saturday, scores of people gathered at a barbecue in Nurragingy Reserve at Doonside.
Photos from the balloon release.
Carols for Kiesha Abrahams
THE Mt Druitt community will unite in the spirit of Christmas on Wednesday, December 15, to give hope for missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams and her family.
St Bishoy Coptic Orthodox Church will host the carols by candlelight gathering at 7.30pm.
12-11-2010, 11:37 PM #360
When i look at Kiesha's pics I just want to scream of how sweet and innocent she is and that she has been let down by the very person that gave birth to her.
GB and hold little Kiesha wherever she may be.
By Michelle Read in forum Cold CasesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2015, 01:01 AM
By imamaze in forum Trials: Media & Documents *NO DISCUSSION*Replies: 76Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:21 AM
By TinaD in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 570Last Post: 09-06-2010, 07:09 PM