Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here:

Carried over from thread two.

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog

Heads up, dear posters!

If you are a new poster, you must read the TOS before you post.

Part of the TOS is that there is to be no baiting. Baiting is when you post something like, "I know something but I'm not going to post it." Creates too much drama on a thread.

Another part of TOS is that posting rumors is a no-no.

And if you post that you read somewhere that X happened or you read somewhere that so and so said X, you must post a link.

If you are an experienced poster, please give me a hand by hitting the alert buton when the need arises.

I will be in and out of the thread today (I'm busy freezing sweet corn, and making and freezing marinara sauce, plus trying to sweep all of DS13's sleepover buddies out of the house!).

Thanks for caring so much about justice for Alicia. I really mean that!

And to our new posters a big WS :Welcome-12-june:

Hoppy
mod

Thread 1

Thread 2

can someone tell me how to bring something up from a previous thread? Also can anything from a previous thread be brought to a new one?

I don't really know how to bring things forward, but in my signature below is a link to two video transcripts, including the infamous AL interview, and the photos from the cell phone, so far. probably will be adding more stuff and anyone can message me if they want to add something to it. I believe I have the documents open for editing if anyone wants to edit.

can someone tell me how to bring something up from a previous thread? Also can anything from a previous thread be brought to a new one?

Go to the post that you want to bring forward from the older thread.

On that post in the upper right hand corner you will see an icon that tells you what number that post is on that thread.

Click on that number. A webpage will open up with that post alone. Right click and copy the address of that page.

Come to this thread and paste the address.

NOTE: I find it easiest to do this when I open two windows to WS. One for the thread open at this time, and one from the thread of which I wish to bring forward a previous post.

HTH :)

Thanks to MandiJayne and Westsidefox64 for this link

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/L...-background--2

which confirms that there is only one AL.

MandiJayne posted

"Is this local newspaper considered credible enough to continue that discussion?"

The answer is YES.

Thanks to all of you for your patience as we sorted this out.

Certain posters become very dedicated to certain cases, and that is so helpful. They become the "go to" posters for help in situations like this.

There's no way the mods can keep track of the intricacies of all the cases here at WS. :banghead:

Plus we have real lives to lead, doing stuff like going to work, napping (hehehe), making and freezing marinara sauce, getting groceries, dropping kids off at friends' houses, send stuff to kids at university (all the stuff they forgot at home!), eating, showering, volunteering in the community, putting gas in the car, remembering to pick up kids from friends' houses...yep, all that was just today. :) (I was indeed one of the poor souls who had to work on Labor Day. )

Hoppy

Thanks to MandiJayne and Westsidefox64 for this link

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/L...-background--2

which confirms that there is only one AL.

MandiJayne posted

"Is this local newspaper considered credible enough to continue that discussion?"

The answer is YES.

Thanks to all of you for your patience as we sorted this out.

Certain posters become very dedicated to certain cases, and that is so helpful. They become the "go to" posters for help in situations like this.

There's no way the mods can keep track of the intricacies of all the cases here at WS. :banghead:

Plus we have real lives to lead, doing stuff like going to work, napping (hehehe), making and freezing marinara sauce, getting groceries, dropping kids off at friends' houses, send stuff to kids at university (all the stuff they forgot at home!), eating, showering, volunteering in the community, putting gas in the car, remembering to pick up kids from friends' houses...yep, all that was just today. :) (I was indeed one of the poor souls who had to work on Labor Day. )

Hoppy

Link is not working. :(

Link is not working. :(

I just went back to the other thread and tried to bring the link over here again but couldnt get it to work. If you go back to thread#2 post 515 it works from there.:)

I hate to sound stupid but if she was burned so badly how would they be able to tell there were sex crimes committed against her? I wonder if there were other people there that witnessed this and gave information to the police in exchange for no charges against them...

Maybe internally there was still evidence.

I hate to sound stupid but if she was burned so badly how would they be able to tell there were sex crimes committed against her? I wonder if there were other people there that witnessed this and gave information to the police in exchange for no charges against them...

we haven't heard where exactly she was burned - but we can surmise that her face might have been and that is why they needed time to ID the body - perhaps other parts of her were not burned and they managed to gather evidence from those other areas.

I wonder if they were able to recall the package he sent which contained his personal clothing - and perhaps there was evidence on it?

According to Kansas statute a charge of "criminal sodomy" is only a class B misdemeanor. It must be considered "aggravated criminal sodomy" to be classified a felony. However, after reading the definitions of both I would tend to think Alicia's case would fall in the "aggravated" category. Perhaps that is the actual charge and the media just shortened it in the article?

http://kansasstatutes.lesterama.org/Chapter_21/Article_35/#21-3505

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member