997 users online (168 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

*~*~ Kyron's Birthday~*~*

Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!

Happy Birthday, Kyron. We love you even though most of us have never even met you.

Here's hoping a miracle will happen and Kyron will be home for his birthday.

This is very meaningful to me - today is my daughter's 23rd birthday.

Happy Birthday to Kyron, and Blessings to Kaine and Desiree.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Praying for a miracle... Happy Birthday kyron! Time to come home buddy. Praying for Kaine, Desiree and all his family & friends.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    DH and I will celebrate Kyron's birthday by having fish with macaroni & cheese. I will also get some red flowers or balloons to make our little celebration festive. We sent a donation to the Skyline library and have requested that books be purchased to honor Kyron.

Happy Birthday, Kyron!

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Happy Birthday
    :birthday: :birthday:
    to Our Little Man
    KYRON!!

Kimster - your little froggie is just too perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    DH and I will celebrate Kyron's birthday by having fish with macaroni & cheese. I will also get some red flowers or balloons to make our little celebration festive. We sent a donation to the Skyline library and have requested that books be purchased to honor Kyron.

Happy Birthday, Kyron!
    What a great idea!

Happy birthday, Kyron! :HappyBday
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Happy Birthday Kyron, you are loved by so many people! Sending my prayers to his family and friends at this most difficult of times- Peace and Love!

Happy birthday, Kyron.

Kyron, you remind me of my best childhood friend who grew up to be the smartest man I know and obtained 2 doctorates and a beautiful family. I hope one day that you will have the same opportunities. I think of you everyday hoping that you're found.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!
    I love this Kimster! I just had to make it my avatar. Thanks!

Happy Birthday Kyron! We love you and hope you come home soon! xoxo

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

If Kyron is alive I want him home on or before his birthday. If he isn't, dear god, not on his birthday-that just seems too heartbreaking to me.

I hope he is found...I just don't want his birthday used to drive the knife farther into his parent's hearts.
    Moo, moo, moo...I moo but don't call me a cow!

Please don't take what I say personal...internet speak is hard to become fluent in! Please know that unless I state otherwise everything I say is because I want to further the discussion.

I feel honored to share the same birthday as Kyron. I pray for his safe return by September 9th.
    God bless his family and allow them have something to really celebrate!

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    The decorations with the lil frog are so perfect. Kyron, come home. Happy Birthday in advance, sweet boy! I can't find the words for this situation, I just can't.

Please God watch over Kyron and his family. May all those near them during this day be guided to help them make it through whatever the day brings.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast