*~*~ Kyron's Birthday~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

untitled-1.jpg

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!

Happy Birthday, Kyron. We love you even though most of us have never even met you.

Here's hoping a miracle will happen and Kyron will be home for his birthday.

This is very meaningful to me - today is my daughter's 23rd birthday.

Happy Birthday to Kyron, and Blessings to Kaine and Desiree. :rose:

Praying for a miracle... Happy Birthday kyron! Time to come home buddy. Praying for Kaine, Desiree and all his family & friends.

DH and I will celebrate Kyron's birthday by having fish with macaroni & cheese. I will also get some red flowers or balloons to make our little celebration festive. We sent a donation to the Skyline library and have requested that books be purchased to honor Kyron.

Happy Birthday, Kyron!

Happy Birthday
:birthday::blowkiss: :balloons: :blowkiss: :birthday:
to Our Little Man
KYRON!!

Kimster - your little froggie is just too perfect. :)

DH and I will celebrate Kyron's birthday by having fish with macaroni & cheese. I will also get some red flowers or balloons to make our little celebration festive. We sent a donation to the Skyline library and have requested that books be purchased to honor Kyron.

Happy Birthday, Kyron!

What a great idea!

Happy birthday, Kyron! :HappyBday:balloons::sundae:

Happy Birthday Kyron, you are loved by so many people! Sending my prayers to his family and friends at this most difficult of times- Peace and Love!

Kyron, you remind me of my best childhood friend who grew up to be the smartest man I know and obtained 2 doctorates and a beautiful family. I hope one day that you will have the same opportunities. I think of you everyday hoping that you're found.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

untitled-1.jpg

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!

I love this Kimster! I just had to make it my avatar. Thanks!

Happy Birthday Kyron! We love you and hope you come home soon! xoxo

If Kyron is alive I want him home on or before his birthday. If he isn't, dear god, not on his birthday-that just seems too heartbreaking to me.

I hope he is found...I just don't want his birthday used to drive the knife farther into his parent's hearts.

I feel honored to share the same birthday as Kyron. I pray for his safe return by September 9th.
God bless his family and allow them have something to really celebrate!

The decorations with the lil frog are so perfect. Kyron, come home. Happy Birthday in advance, sweet boy! I can't find the words for this situation, I just can't.

Please God watch over Kyron and his family. May all those near them during this day be guided to help them make it through whatever the day brings.

Let's pray he gets to eat that chocolate birthday cake and
everyone can sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

What a great idea!

Thank you. Re: Books for Skyline.

I wanted to do something for Kyron, but, not being a local, I obviously couldn't participate in searches, visit the Wall of Hope, order pizza during the fund-raiser, etc. Kyron loved school and was likely an excellent student who enjoyed books and reading. Having been a teacher, I can think of no better way to honor this bright little boy than to augment the collection in the school library.

Hopefully, Kyron will one day be able to enjoy the books himself. Thoughts and prayers for you, pal!

Kyron, I'm praying for you to be home to see all this Love for YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine