Loved ones frustrated 9 months after disappearance

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Nine months after the disappearance of Susan Powell, the emotions surrounding the mother of two are still very raw for those who were closest to her.
It was nine months ago Tuesday she was reported missing, and after thousands of hours of investigation there is still no sign of the West Valley City mother.

KSL spoke with the family of Josh Powell, Susan's husband -- he is the only person of interest in the case. The family members say they are frustrated with what is happening with Susan's case. They say there is very little information being passed on about her disappearance from investigators to their family.

More at link:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12323195

I don't know where else to post this --

There's been a body (identifiable as female) found at the Suncadia Golf Course in Cle Elum, WA - buried about 24" down. Found today by a backhoe operating trying to fix a watering problem.

Does anyone know if there's a Powell connection to that area, or that golf course?

My apologies. I can't believe I forgot to do that!
I swear, I usually FLOOD people with links. :blushing:

The reason I associated this find with this case, is because it's along the I-84/I-90 corridor between SLC and Puyallup.
There's been speculation that the body was perhaps moved, that JP met someone halfway and handed the body over for reburial.

The reason I associated this find with this case, is because it's along the I-84/I-90 corridor between SLC and Puyallup.
There's been speculation that the body was perhaps moved, that JP met someone halfway and handed the body over for reburial.

Maybe a thread with this information would be good. It could be Rachael Anderson or ???

get out of my head :angel::blushing:

"Although (Susan's parents) would like the public to believe otherwise ... most of the time it was a happy and stable relationship," Steven Powell continued. "However, Susan had an occasional tendency to lose control."

It's a characterization of the 28-year-old mother that her friends say is completely untrue.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/vanished-...lvement-wifes-disappearance/story?id=11573019

Wow, just wow.

Found an update about the remains found.

Updated: Site cleared, investigation complete at Suncadia

snipped,

The area where the remains were found is bare dirt that was disturbed in 2002 for design work at Suncadia. There are no missing women from Kittitas County since 2002, Myers said. The sheriff's office is working with neighboring counties, gathering information on missing person cases. He said at some point it may be possible to develop an artist's sketch of what the victim looked like.

http://dailyrecordnews.com/news/article_0812257e-bc36-11df-9f51-001cc4c002e0.html

I was told there's others this could be also. May some family have closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back