AZ AZ - Patricia Peterson, 24, Lupton, Nov 2006

Does anybody know anything about this case? Hard to research since her name is so common. Who was she? Who last saw her? Where might have she been going? Coming from?

From the Charley Project:
Peterson disappeared from Tulsa, Oklahoma on November 4, 2006. In April 2009, her skeletal remains were found at the bottom of a thousand-foot cliff off Interstate 40 in Lupton, Arizona. She'd been beaten to death. Peterson's body wasn't identified until June 2010. Her murder is under investigation.

So thinking about this case. I have been through this area a 1000 times on I-40 and there is no 1000 foot cliff unless you consider that the bottom of that cliff is I-40 meaning there is a 500 foot (or so) rock wall/hill to the north. So is it implied that she was thrown from that cliff? Lupton is a Navajo community and along 1-40 there is a tourist trap/truck stop that straddles the AZ/NM border. So if she was disappeared from Tulsa how did she get there? Was she hitchhiking? Went there voluntarily and then was left there and then was abducted? Was she sexually assaulted? DNA? Any thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back