2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

Kimmer

Reaction score
Jane show just started and she is saying that RC is finally giving LE information that is helping with the timeline for the night Haleigh went missing.

Well surprise surprise he is pointing at MC...As long as it points away from himself that is all he cares about.

All per AH - RC said that the call to TC's house was NOT to ask him to check on MC.

RC has told LE about a timeline and about phone calls he made that night....And this info is being used to interview MC again. per AH..RC was also texting her that night...I would like to know what is on those text messages.

RC believes MC is the key.

Not much else. that's it - its over.

Ron believes Misty is the key, just like LE does. He concedes there was a fight over a gun. We are waiting until sentencing on September 24th to get more information, per AH.

This is about what I expected...I am glad that Jane made the point that LE doesn't need Ron for those phone records. So, exactly how is he helping?

RC admitts there was a fight over a gun..

Didn't he just say a month or so ago that he DOESN'T believe it was over a gun??? :banghead:

Yeah, he's been preventing an answer to his own daughter's disappearance. I have no words.

He admitted the fight over a gun.
But we don't know which fight over which gun. Is RC talking about the gun that he directed MC to find in the ditch? Or the fight over the "machine gun". There wouldn't have been a fight THAT night over any gun - RC was at werk, remember? How would he have been able to fight over a gun from "werk"?

I just hope that at some point LE will get enough from someone/anyone to finally be able to find this precious angel.

I wonder if he's gonna jump on the Joe did it bandwagon......maybe Joe DID do it...who knows....

Why is he just now coming out with this?

Why not 2-09-2009???

IMO, it's a self-serving attempt to lessen his sentence on 9-24-2010.

Too little, much too late. imo

First Ron said there was no fight about a gun now he is saying there was. Which one is it? What a bunch of liars these people are. There is a little girl out there and all these people care about is saving there butts, why don't they tell the truth for once. Oh and can't they leave ah off the tv cause all I hear from him is blah blah lies blah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back