Kyron's Fate ***POLL***

What do you think is the most likely scenario for Kyron's disappearance?

• Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Kyron was murdered by Terri or an accomplice and his body has been hidden

Votes: 173 62.9%
  • Kyron was abducted by Terri and/or an accomplice and his whereabouts are unknown

Votes: 36 13.1%
  • Kyron was abducted from Skyline by a stranger, later killed, and his body hidden

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Kyron left Skyline willingly with Terri and is being held at a secret location

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Kyron was sold to a family who wanted a son

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron was sold in exchange for drugs and/or sexual purposes

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron wandered away from Skyline School by himself and met with foul play

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Kyron's disappearance is related to a family custody issue

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
What do you think is the most likely scenario for Kyron's disappearance?

This is my first Poll at WS, so I hope it generates good discussion. Many thanks to BeanE for her assistance :)

My scenario, in which I believe Kyron is dead:

Terri planned this scheme, and enlisted people to help her but lied to them what they helped her with. They probably thought he was being handed off to someone else for his safety, but that's not what eventually happened. Or, she just needed someone to watch the baby at different times, and they had no idea what else was going on.

She knew the school would be busy that day. She probably even knew about the guy cutting the soccer field grass too. She came up with the doctor's appointment and made confusion at the school to place the blame on them. She lured Kyron out of that school and into the truck where no one could see him or wonder what was going on. I think she gave him a treat that drugged him, and then she hid him under a blanket in the back seat so no one could see him in her truck.

Then, she went about getting her alibi by running through Starbucks at one location and talking to someone she knew from the gym, plus the other store. I think after that she killed him by choking him, or just simply smothering him. Either way, it wasn't messy, and she buried him at a pre-planned place. She covered this, she thought, by driving around on backroads after burying Kyron just so she could say that she was driving around for the achy baby. She thought the school and some local perp would get the blame, and she'd be the sympathetic stepmother and wouldn't even be looked at.

Only she knows where Kyron is, and is probably not going to tell. Hopefully, those she lied to are starting to put the pieces together and realize what really happened. If they are still believing her, that means it'll be even longer until Kyron is found.

I do think he was buried in some sort of container, or in one of those abandoned basements or something like that. I do think there's a good chance of him being found without Terri's help, but it just might take longer to find him.

I do believe this was a one woman crime by someone who knew she could manipulate people, with lies, into helping her. I don't think she planned this out with a gang of people.

I don't think Kyron is alive, or has been since June 4th, but I don't know who caused him to die. If Terri, I do not believe the accomplice scenario, as I think that only came about by police not being able to figure out when/how she could have done it on her own, whereas if she did, it may have taken only minutes. We've all seen photos of the surrounding terrain and he could be anywhere, including very near Skyline. Also I do not believe that anyone else involved in what has become such a huge story would keep silent, someone would want the better deal, we've seen it many times. Terri would have had to be in touch with her co-conspirators on that day and at least one arrest should have been forthcoming. Or an APB for whoever the missing link is. Hard to believe that the FBI and all of the other 21 agencies could not have determined who Terri was in touch with for months in advance and figured out who can't be accounted for.

I can't think of a scenario that has Kyron alive at this point, unless a very unusual predator/sex offender grabbed Kyron to "keep", but at his age, not likely. He would too quickly become a liability for anyone holding him.

Terri planned this scheme, and enlisted people to help her but lied to them what they helped her with. They probably thought he was being handed off to someone else for his safety, but that's not what eventually happened. Or, she just needed someone to watch the baby at different times, and they had no idea what else was going on.

She knew the school would be busy that day. She probably even knew about the guy cutting the soccer field grass too. She came up with the doctor's appointment and made confusion at the school to place the blame on them. She lured Kyron out of that school and into the truck where no one could see him or wonder what was going on. I think she gave him a treat that drugged him, and then she hid him under a blanket in the back seat so no one could see him in her truck.

Then, she went about getting her alibi by running through Starbucks at one location and talking to someone she knew from the gym, plus the other store. I think after that she killed him by choking him, or just simply smothering him. Either way, it wasn't messy, and she buried him at a pre-planned place. She covered this, she thought, by driving around on backroads after burying Kyron just so she could say that she was driving around for the achy baby. She thought the school and some local perp would get the blame, and she'd be the sympathetic stepmother and wouldn't even be looked at.

Only she knows where Kyron is, and is probably not going to tell. Hopefully, those she lied to are starting to put the pieces together and realize what really happened. If they are still believing her, that means it'll be even longer until Kyron is found.

I do think he was buried in some sort of container, or in one of those abandoned basements or something like that. I do think there's a good chance of him being found without Terri's help, but it just might take longer to find him.

I do believe this was a one woman crime by someone who knew she could manipulate people, with lies, into helping her. I don't think she planned this out with a gang of people.

That's my theory, too. Almost exactly. Except I think he's in the water.

I don't think Kyron is alive, or has been since June 4th, but I don't know who caused him to die. If Terri, I do not believe the accomplice scenario, as I think that only came about by police not being able to figure out when/how she could have done it on her own, whereas if she did, it may have taken only minutes. We've all seen photos of the surrounding terrain and he could be anywhere, including very near Skyline. Also I do not believe that anyone else involved in what has become such a huge story would keep silent, someone would want the better deal, we've seen it many times. Terri would have had to be in touch with her co-conspirators on that day and at least one arrest should have been forthcoming. Or an APB for whoever the missing link is. Hard to believe that the FBI and all of the other 21 agencies could not have determined who Terri was in touch with for months in advance and figured out who can't be accounted for.

I can't think of a scenario that has Kyron alive at this point, unless a very unusual predator/sex offender grabbed Kyron to "keep", but at his age, not likely. He would too quickly become a liability for anyone holding him.

Additionally, if someone was being manipulated by Terri into being involved in any way whatsoever, by now they would have figured that out and come forward.

Additionally, if someone was being manipulated by Terri into being involved in any way whatsoever, by now they would have figured that out and come forward.

As far as we know, Dede is still defending Terri. So she hasn't figured it out yet. Some still think she might be innocent. So no, I don't think they might have figured it out by now if she's a really good manipulator and liar. Those skilled at that can keep you believing their lies for a long time. And it's possible she made sure to have something to hang over their heads so they don't talk. I have to say, Terri ain't no Casey Anthony, that's for sure.

I voted other because I can't commit to who did this to this child, yet.

As far as we know, Dede is still defending Terri. So she hasn't figured it out yet. Some still think she might be innocent. So no, I don't think they might have figured it out by now if she's a really good manipulator and liar. Those skilled at that can keep you believing their lies for a long time. And it's possible she made sure to have something to hang over their heads so they don't talk. I have to say, Terri ain't no Casey Anthony, that's for sure.

?

Stating that you think your friend wouldn't harm a child isn't being an accomplice. As far as we know so far, the extent of DeDe's involvement was to stand by her friend in the face of these accusations. IMO, she was the one who pushed Terri to hire an attorney, but again, that's just my gut feeling.

But I'm referring to people who may have babysat for Terri that morning, or assisted her in any number of ways that morning. By now they would have spoken to police, either on their own volition or LE would have sought them out. I'm well aware that there are people out there who are able to fool many, but no one fools everyone all the time. Even if they were fooled, they've told their story to police. I just can't wrap my head around Terri being this master-manipulator who has fooled everyone she's encountered throughout her life. To me, that just doesn't make any sense.

It has been reported that DeDe and Terri have no more contact with one another. I'll take it with a grain of salt, of course. But it was reported.

And all we know about Terri manipulating people has come from only two people: Kaine and Desiree, who believe her to be guilty of taking their child. I'll take that with a grain of salt, also.

That's my theory, too. Almost exactly. Except I think he's in the water.

This thing with landscapers has me thinking Kyron is buried, perhaps under a large root transplanted tree, under cement in a landscape, or buried under shrubbery. I can't shake the landscaper connection and knowing what landscapers do (my brother is a landscaper) always digging holes to plant or transplant trees, shrubs, watering systems, etc. I just think it's a real possibility.

Just thought...they also do ponds...maybe Kyron is under a pond.

I voted other because I can't commit to who did this to this child, yet.

I voted other also. i believe kyron was taken by someone other than terri who had a legitimate reason for being at the school that day.

A tiny bit of me thinks that a complete stranger to kyron who did not have a legitimate reason for going to the school may have gone that day to steal a kid as the school was unfortunately so open to anybody coming in that day.:shakehead:

I voted 'other', honestly because I cannot bear to type anything else. Doesn't make me much of a sleuther but on the eve of his birthday, it's all I could type.

Where are you angel?

I was honestly torn between Aedrys' theory (my own as well) and a stranger abduction theory. I fear that either way, Kyron is no longer with us. I keep thinking the GJ would have done something by now if there were enough evidence to convict and that has me stumped. Of course, by some chance the GJ could still be in session or deliberating, but it seems like so long ago that we have heard anything about people showing up to testify. I think it is over and there was a single hold out or something random that kept them from a conviction. just my gut feelings.

we still need an option for "I just dont know" cause I still just dont know :(

I voted, but frankly, even reading these options makes me sick.

I'll admit, I don't like to look at missing child pictures. Normally I'm the least observant person in the world, and they are heartbreaking. It's easy to think I'm no help and don't have to look....

My innocent until proven guilty brain is also my Kyron is alive and coming home in the next 24 hours brain.... Or the next 6 months, or whenever he comes home, alive. He is not my son and I am not sure how *I* would come to terms with him not coming home alive. I can never see past Desiree's face. I have nightmares. I wake up crying.

I prefer just to live with the unknown, and maintain hope. I don't need answers badly enough to go there. If and when that is necessary, I'll deal with the fallout then.

I voted 'other', honestly because I cannot bear to type anything else. Doesn't make me much of a sleuther but on the eve of his birthday, it's all I could type. Where are you angel?

BBM. I, too, thought about today as the "eve of Kyron's birthday". Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, begins at sundown. Thoughts and prayers for Kyron during these special days of rebirth and renewal. L'shanah tovah!

The woods on those back roads looked to be so thick with undergrowth and huge ferns, she could have had his hole pre-dug at some out of the way location. He may never be found. Maybe she borrowed some shovel or something from DeDe and thats one thing DeDe knows that would implicate Terri in a crime. Although I dunno why Terri & Kaine wouldn't have a shovel of their own. Jus sayin.
I don't think Terri will ever, ever give up the location of his body. JMO.

How odd that I surprised even myself when I went to vote.

I said I think Kyron was sold to a couple who wanted a child. For a minute there I thought of how TMH sent her other son away, and started thinking she would do something like that for money and not harm Kyron. Whatever did happen I know it must involve TMH and really it's a gut thing from when I first saw her. She was adopted, her other son was adopted by another man other than the bio father, which I think would make it more likely she didn't think selling Kyron was as wrong in her revenge against Kaine.

Just don't want to believe stepmother took his pic then according to a schedule harmed Kyron. There's still some hope in me that Kyron will come home.

How odd that I surprised even myself when I went to vote.

I said I think Kyron was sold to a couple who wanted a child. For a minute there I thought of how TMH sent her other son away, and started thinking she would do something like that for money and not harm Kyron. Whatever did happen I know it must involve TMH and really it's a gut thing from when I first saw her. She was adopted, her other son was adopted by another man other than the bio father, which I think would make it more likely she didn't think selling Kyron was as wrong in her revenge against Kaine.

Just don't want to believe stepmother took his pic then according to a schedule harmed Kyron. There's still some hope in me that Kyron will come home.

BBM. Wasn't Kaine also adopted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back