Cruise Ship Passengers Violently Tossed

You would think they would nail the furniture to the floor. That way people could hold on to the furniture, instead of the furniture contributing to the passengers injuries.

As I recall, the two cruises I went on, the furniture was unmoveable..Princess and NCL (which, if I could take a moment to say I would never go on NCL again and Princess was delightful).

Especially that reception desk that looks as big as a piano??? That would leave a mark.

and will add: I bet their furniture will be attached in the future.

what the heck?

that poor man in the striped shirt went by a couple of times

hope no one was hurt

I love the ocean and love boating, but this could scare the beejesus out of a person....Scary stuff, lucky no one was killed....

As I recall, the two cruises I went on, the furniture was unmoveable..Princess and NCL (which, if I could take a moment to say I would never go on NCL again and Princess was delightful).

Especially that reception desk that looks as big as a piano??? That would leave a mark.

I thought it was a piano.

At one point I think a man is holding on to a piano. The one that gets me is when the lady hits a pillar, gets knocked out another lady is holding her head and then both women get swept away with the furniture. I believe she was the one who got the broken ribs and suffered the most injuries.

Am I seeing things: is that one guy RIDING the reception desk for a second or 2?

Makes a copy of this and puts it into my "one more reason to stay the h*ll away from cruise ships* files. As much as I have traveled, I have never taken a cruise because I truly do have a fear of cruise ships... articles like this are a reminder to stay the heck away from them.

I think people were grabbing on to anything that looked solid. When it moved with them they would let go. The security guard kept trying to get people to go inside the stores. They say this was a freak storm but I see stuff like this all the time. When you look at the size of some of these ships they are actual floating hotels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back